** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League 2013 - Playoffs week 2

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v St Helens (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.96 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2013 - Playoffs week 2 Thursday preview: 4pts Hull FC (+10) to beat Huddersfield Evs Ladbrokes Huddersfield have already beaten Hull FC twice this season but that was the case with Wigan too and it did them no good on that occasion. They may well win this match but winning it by more than 10pts is a whole different equation. Hull FC have stood up and been counted in every knockout game they’ve played this season bar at Wembley where the occasion got to them. They’ll be tough to beat here let alone beat by more than 10 so I’ll take Hull with the start in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huddersfield-vs-hull-fc-betting-hull-fc-can-run-huddersfield-close-in-knockout-game

Re: Super League 2013 - Playoffs week 2 Friday preview: 4pts Leeds vs St Helens - Under 42.5pts 5/6 Ladbrokes I think this will be a very tight battle. Thursday night’s match was a one sided blowout but this one won’t be. These are two top quality sides who both know how to play knockout playoff football and thrive on the pressures it brings. Both have top defences and points will be at a premium here. I wouldn’t be surprised if both sides kick penalties rather than look for tries around the sticks here so 42.5pts looks a little on the high side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-st-helens-betting-points-will-be-at-a-premium-between-two-top-sides

Re: Super League 2013 - Playoffs week 2 Just a quick one from me, Ryan Hall to score at anytime is at Evs, that's the best price he's been all season at home, he's always odds on. I don't think much in the way of reasoning is needed here, a great price for a winger that is a threat in every game and has the ability to stretch the Saints backline, scoring twice in the fixture at Headingley earlier in the season. Ryan Hall to score at anytime Evs @ Skybet