** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st Injuries and suspensions: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille Borussia Dortmund: Roman Weidenfeller, Marcel Schmelzer, Sebastian Kehl, Ilkay Gundogan, Lukasz Piszczek Olympique Marseille: Andre-Pierre Gignac, Jeremy Morel

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st Just looking at the odds and form, my gut feeling is that Marseille's odds are too long at up to 12.0 (Betfred). Best price on Dortmund is 1.32 (32Red). Marseille won both of their CL games against Dortmund in 2011. As far as I'm aware, Marseille played pretty well against Arsenal in their first CL group game, and could have won or drawn the game. Dortmund lost 2-1 in Napoli, not helped by having a man sent off (and making it harder to judge their performance). http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/01/europe/uefa-champions-league/bv-borussia-09-dortmund/olympique-de-marseille/1584555/?ICID=PL_MS_04 Domestically, Dortmund lead the Bundesliga after 7 games, but I don't think they've played any of the top sides (like Bayern). Marseille are 3rd in the French League after 8 games, having lost one game to top side Monaco. After losing their first group games, I get the feeling either side would be quite happy with a narrow win here. Marseille seem to be the more defensive team and might be happy with a draw. Overall, I think there is value on Marseille at the current odds. Marseille +1.5 2.12 188bet

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st Marseille gone play against PSG this sunday , i hope they not gone have this match in their mind before this CL match they can favour the Ligue1, their CL'S groupare too strong for them and they know that , so maybe they dont gone play at 100% plus with Mendy Romao and Imbula they dont have experience in Europe big competitions so ... :/ sorry for my bad english and GL Bro'

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st Dortmund play in the champions league similar to how they play in the Bundesliga. They start very fast and come to play. They are not a conservative team, very fit and very high tempo. I think they will score a 1st half goals or 2. They have scored in 4 of 6 1st halves, and my feeling is that they will do so again. Sorry , but I think the French league without Monaco and PSG is poor. I like Dortmund HTFT at 8/10 various

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st

Just looking at the odds and form, my gut feeling is that Marseille's odds are too long at up to 12.0 (Betfred). Best price on Dortmund is 1.32 (32Red). Marseille won both of their CL games against Dortmund in 2011. As far as I'm aware, Marseille played pretty well against Arsenal in their first CL group game, and could have won or drawn the game. Dortmund lost 2-1 in Napoli, not helped by having a man sent off (and making it harder to judge their performance). http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/01/europe/uefa-champions-league/bv-borussia-09-dortmund/olympique-de-marseille/1584555/?ICID=PL_MS_04 Domestically, Dortmund lead the Bundesliga after 7 games, but I don't think they've played any of the top sides (like Bayern). Marseille are 3rd in the French League after 8 games, having lost one game to top side Monaco. After losing their first group games, I get the feeling either side would be quite happy with a narrow win here. Marseille seem to be the more defensive team and might be happy with a draw. Overall, I think there is value on Marseille at the current odds. Marseille +1.5 2.12 188bet
Result: Dortmund 3 Marseille 0 Bet lost Well deserved win for Dortmund apparently

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille - Tuesday October 1st Yea u correct, l need to cool my head down. Because there were so many matches on, l got lost track wasn't only until matches were playing that l saw that l missed a few good oppurtunities. :( experience or lack off :( learning curve.