** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday September 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday September 22nd Think Spurs will win here but will know they've been in for a game. The away team (in fixtures between teams who finish 11-15 and Top 5 respectively) wins 34% of contests by 1 goal which means the correct price should be closer to 2/1. Spurs by 1 (3.80 ladbrokes although betfair may offer a bigger price closer to ko)

Re: Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday September 22nd Spurs 17/20 v Cardiff spurs have such depth in their squad that playing thrust and Sunday won't be an issue they rested players and gave Eriksen a cameo role. He will start Sunday so will Soldado and as much as I like Cardiff I predict a win for spurs

Spurs will rightly be the favourites here but it'll be a tight affair. I'd be expecting malky to park the bus in front of goal again, given spurs multiple attacking options. Spurs have been business like under AVB and, I believe, would be happy to take a 1-0 win. They'll be wary of how we beat man city and may not be prepared to try and score asap. Quite surprised to see under 2.5 goals close to evens (1.95 with marathon) and this looks good value imo. Out of the 8 games from both sides, only our 3-2 win over man city has gone over this line.

Re: Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday September 22nd To me the value is on Cardiff. They are at home, the crowd is fully behind them and they are playing home games like cup finals. Two great results, drawing with Everton and beating Man City. I am still not convinced about Spurs away. Beating Crystal Palace 1-0 and losing 1-0 to Arsenal hardly shouts 'GOALS'. I just find the midfield build-up so slow. There is non of that change of pace, decisive passing, and really quick movement that creates goals from open play. This is a midfield powerhouse team, that should be more dominant, quicker, with a bigger open play goal threat. Would it break the bank in terms of risk if they played a 4-4-2 and started Dafoe and Saldado up front ? I like the double chance on Cardiff at 10/11 bet365

Re: Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday September 22nd Everton pumped Cardiff and it was an injustice that they never scored. Some may say the result was well deserved but imo they got lucky. I never saw Man City game to comment on. I just feel that Spurs will have too much going forward for Cardiff to get lucky again. Odds aren't tempting but away win for me.