** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Sept 14-15

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Galahad, K v Dickens, J (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huck, M v Arslan, F (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Matthysse, LM v Garcia, D (03:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mayweather, F v Alvarez, Saul (04:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Note: The Huck/Arslan fight is off.

Re: Boxing - Sept 14-15 Lucas Matthysse v Danny Garcia Matthysse to win in rounds 7-12 @ 3/1 Paddypower Really looking forward to this fight. Both fighters have proved they are among the best at there respective weights and I'm predicting a close one. Garcia is a very skilled fighter but his chin will be tested here against the hard hitting Matthysse it should be his biggest test yet. Mattysse' ability to walk through punches makes him a different kind of opponent for Garcia and I expect the hits to take there toll on Garcia more than the Argentinian which is why I have to back him @ 3's to win in the last 5 rounds.

Re: Boxing - Sept 14-15 5pts K.Galahad to beat J.Dickens 1/2 BetVictor I like Kid Galahad. He’s cocky, he’s confident but he gets the job done and I think he can win this one too. Whether he gets it done inside the distance or has to go all the way I’m not sure. I would probably expect it to go the distance but if Galahad can keep the pressure on he can force a late stoppage. Either way I’ll go with the Sheffield man here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/galahad-vs-dickens-betting-kid-galahad-can-land-the-british-title-in-rotherham 3pts D.Garcia to beat L.Matthysse 5/2 BetVictor This is a fight full of power and explosion and one I can’t wait to watch. I think Danny Garcia is overpriced here though. He works well to gameplans and if his team can find a way where he can negate Matthysse’s power then we know he has power of his own with which to get the job done. Matthysse is a powerful fight but Garcia deserves more respect than a 5/2 quote and he’s the value call for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/garcia-vs-matthysse-betting-danny-garcia-can-upset-another-big-name-in-vegas 5pts F.Mayweather to win by UD 8/11 Ladbrokes This is a fight the whole world has been waiting for and I don’t think it will disappoint but I think Floyd Mayweather will be too good here. This is a massive occasion, an occasion he’s tasted before when fighting the likes of Oscar de la Hoya, Arturo Gatti, Juan Manuel Marquez et al. Canelo Alvarez is a very experienced boxer but he hasn’t been in a fight with this profile before so he has that to contend with. He also has to find a way of getting to Mayweather and many have tried that and failed. I expect Floyd to be too flashy, too fast and most of all too good as he boxes his way to another classy unanimous decision. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mayweather-jr-vs-alvarez-betting-floyd-can-put-on-another-masterclass-in-the-fight-the-world-wants-to-see

Re: Boxing - Sept 14-15 One more. 4pts C.Molina to win by UD 10/11 Ladbrokes Like most of the fights on this card this should be competitive but I think Molina is a worthy favourite. While he is unlikely to blow Ishe Smith away his boxing skills can see him home in this one. Smith did well to win the title at this age in his career but he faces a younger and better Mexican opponent here. Just under evens for Molina to pick up another unanimous decision, which would be his fourth straight winning UD, looks fair enough to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/smith-vs-molina-betting-carlos-molina-can-win-the-ibf-title-with-wide-points-decision