** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League T20 2013

kevshat

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Sunrisers To Beat Super Kings Paddy Power 2.50 I feel the Sunrisers are alittle too large today considering their lower order power players and Steyn with the ball who will be hoping for a better outing than his last match. With the chance of some rain around and the dew factor I feel that the toss could well be a crucial one but like the Sunrisers to pull the upset today regardless...Another good bet I like is Sunrisers to hit the most sixes at 3.00 superb value considering their line up.

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Hmm, I have taken on the PA Patel - 33&Over Performance Pts @ 1.83 bet365. He is the wicket-keeper, hence high chances for catches and opens the batting for his team. Might be worth a shot I feel. This line would have landed in 2 of the 4 games he has played thus far, including the 3 qualifying games.

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Friday preview: 3pts Highveld Lions to beat Mumbai Indians 2/1 Bet365 I think the Lions are worth a little punt here. Their bowling attack was going well the other night until Brad Hodge got stuck into them but they generally bowl well at the death. The Lions have a 2-0 record over the Mumbai Indians although both matches were in South Africa. I still don’t think there’s enough between these two to merit the South Africans being a 2/1 shot here so they are the value call in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/highveld-lions-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-south-african-champions-look-a-big-price-in-friday-s-match

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Saturday previews: 3pts Titans to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad 11/8 Stan James Given that Darren Sammy is unlikely to play in this match the balance of the Sunrisers side will be affected and I think the Titans have the personnel, especially in their bowling attack, to take advantage. The fact Sammy comes in as high as six shows that the Sunrisers are a batsman light anyway but if they have to find four overs from somewhere too all of a sudden they have issues. If the Titans play their best cricket they can win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-titans-betting-titans-could-surprise-the-sunrisers-in-early-game 4pts M.Hussey Over 24.5 runs 5/6 Ladbrokes Clearly Chennai will be expected to win the game but once again with the dewy conditions around I’m not interested in 1/3 quotes. Michael Hussey has looked in good touch with the bat so far and in conditions expected to favour the batsmen I expect him to go well again, particularly as he’ll have faced this Heat bowling attack copious amounts of times domestically. His innings runs like is 24.5 which looks a touch low for Mr Cricket. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-brisbane-heat-betting-michael-hussey-can-continue-churning-out-the-runs-in-ranchi

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Sunday previews: 4pts Lions vs Otago - Over 11.5 6s Evs Paddy Power Otago go into this match as the favourites and I think that’s about right although they are too short to back. The bet I like here is for there to be more than 11 6s. The last three matches here have seen 21, 10 and 12 6s and the 12 game was 140 playing 141 which isn’t a high scoring game. That shows the potential for sixes on this ground and two powerful batting line ups can ensure we see plenty more here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/highveld-lions-vs-otago-volts-betting-expect-to-see-plenty-more-sixes-in-sunday-s-jaipur-opener 4pts S.Binny's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 You can’t go against the Rajasthan Royals but at 4/11 you can’t really back them either. One man who is often key for the Royals is Stuart Binny and I think he can cover his performance line of 30pts here. He is very handy in the middle order with the bat while his change ups with the ball can often have an effect on a tired wicket at the end of a long day. He has managed 47 and 48pts in his two matches so far so this looks well within reach. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-perth-scorchers-betting-stuart-binny-can-shine-for-the-royals-in-jaipur

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Monday previews: 4pts Trinidad & Tobago Highest 1st 6 overs 11/10 Coral This looks an even game to me but one bet I do like is for Trinidad and Tobago to be leading after six overs. Although the Titans beat the Sunrisers in the end they were slaughtered in the early stages when they bowled and there’s no reason why T&T can’t do similar. Not many sides get after Ravi Rampaul and Samuel Badree and then there’s Sunil Narine who can bowl in the first six too so at odds against I like the Caribbean men to lead after six overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/titans-vs-trinidad--tobago-betting-trinidad-can-get-off-to-the-better-start-in-ahmedabad 4pts S.Dhawan (-0.5 runs) to beat J.Hopes 5/6 Ladbrokes Shikhar Dhawan is one of the top batsmen in the world at the minute and I think he can outscore James Hopes in this match. Hopes isn’t an out and out batsman and could be found out by Dale Steyn and Ishant Sharma up top. Dhawan will be competent against the pace that the Heat provide so I like the Sunrisers captain to beat his opposite number here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brisbane-heat-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-shikhar-dhawan-can-win-the-battle-of-the-captains

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Tuesday preview: 4pts J.Neesham's Performance Pts - 33&Over 5/6 Bet365 Jimmy Neesham had a massive game against the Lions and he can go well again here. He’s a genuine all rounder who will bowl most of his overs and then he’ll come in and finish the innings. His performance total is 33pts which he has covered in three of his five matches so far. He didn’t cover it against the Perth Scorchers but Otago were so dominant that day he never got the chance. They won’t be so dominant here so Sunday’s hero can shine again in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-otago-volts-betting-jimmy-neesham-can-shine-once-again-in-jaipur

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Wednesday previews: 4pts M.Johnson's Performance Pts - 27&Over 5/6 Bet365 Clearly Mumbai are highly likely to win the match but you won’t get rich backing them. Mitchell Johnson hasn’t had the best of tournaments thus far but he will know most of these Perth players having played with them for a lot of his career. The wicket in Delhi often offers a bit to the seamers and with Ashton Agar looking like a walking wicket at this level there’s every chance Johnson will bounce back to form here. His performance target is 27pts which I believe he can cover with a couple of wickets in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-perth-scorchers-betting-mitchell-johnson-can-lead-the-indians-to-big-win 4pts Trinidad & Tobago Most 6s 11/8 Paddy Power I’m reluctant to bet on the outcome of this match because if T&T bat second they may just bat for the semi final target rather than the match winning one but they way they have played in this tournament thus far I think the Caribbean men to hit the most sixes is a bet worth taking. Trinidad and Tobago smoked a massive 13 sixes last time out and with the Chennai big hitters, Raina aside, coming down their order I like Trinidad to clear the ropes the most here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-trinidad--tobago-betting-trinidad-can-belt-the-most-sixes-in-delhi

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Semi final one preview: 4pts Rajasthan Royals to beat Chennai Super Kings 5/4 Unibet On the form of what we’ve seen in this tournament so far Rajasthan look good things in this semi final. Throw in home advantage and their record on this ground and they look even better things. Only reputation can have Chennai as the favourites in this match but I’m not one for reputations. Form alone dictates that Rajasthan at odds against has to be the bet in conditions which suit them perfectly. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-rajasthan-can-thrive-in-home-surroundings-in-semi-final

Re: Champions League T20 2013

No' date=' no, no, no, no!!! 10 from 2 balls in the super over and they can't manage 4 from 4. Pretty disgusting stuff and they've cost me/I've cost myself £1,000. Numb. These guys are supposed to be professionals.[/quote'] I've had another disaster and it's really upsetting/frustrating me. I lumped on Rajasthan to score over 162.5 runs at amazing odds of 5/6, with 8 overs gone when this looked like a fairly comfortable target. Obviously I'm fully aware of the risk of losing key wickets but that didn't happen and they comfortably moved towards a target far beyond this amount. Where did that farce of a last few overs come from? I've lost a lot of money which I can't afford again. Last night I had a bad bet on Swansea which won and today I've had another good cricket bet lose. It's disappointing that it should be like this, I don't want to see good bets losing in this manner. Any tips or thoughts? Should I be laying bets off more often and accepting less potential winnings?

Re: Champions League T20 2013 SF2 preview: 5pts Under 37.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill I think Trinidad & Tobago have every chance here but as I’m on them outright I’ve no need to go in again. One line which looks a bit too high to me is the total boundaries one. 37.5 looks a lot given the quality of the bowling attacks these two have and the quality pace off the ball bowlers they have as well. One or two batsmen can get away but in the main I expect a low scoring game here in very slow conditions. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trinidad--tobago-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-boundaries-could-be-at-a-premium-in-second-semi-final

I've had another disaster and it's really upsetting/frustrating me. I lumped on Rajasthan to score over 162.5 runs at amazing odds of 5/6, with 8 overs gone when this looked like a fairly comfortable target. Obviously I'm fully aware of the risk of losing key wickets but that didn't happen and they comfortably moved towards a target far beyond this amount. Where did that farce of a last few overs come from? I've lost a lot of money which I can't afford again.
Obviously you aren't aware of the fact that if the bet was looking great after 8 overs, then the line you could find in live betting should be about 8 to 12 runs over the line of 162.5. So at that moment you can also make a bet on under 172.5 or 174.5 or 170.5. this way you make your risk lower - in a level of a loss that you can afford - and you can also hunt to win 2 bets, an over and an under, with run rate stopping at 165 or 168 for example. And you win two great bets and much more money. Next time think about it, it's nice tactick in cricket bets.

Obviously you aren't aware of the fact that if the bet was looking great after 8 overs, then the line you could find in live betting should be about 8 to 12 runs over the line of 162.5. So at that moment you can also make a bet on under 172.5 or 174.5 or 170.5. this way you make your risk lower - in a level of a loss that you can afford - and you can also hunt to win 2 bets, an over and an under, with run rate stopping at 165 or 168 for example. And you win two great bets and much more money. Next time think about it, it's nice tactick in cricket bets.
I'm totally aware of that fact and I did think about that when the line went to 175.5 but then if I only win one of the two bets, I end up losing money, as they would both be at 5/6.

I'm totally aware of that fact and I did think about that when the line went to 175.5 but then if I only win one of the two bets' date=' I end up losing money, as they would both be at 5/6.[/quote'] You are not thinking in the long-term. Those times that you will get the middle line correct, then you will 2 bets and win big. When you lose one of the two bets, you lose about 10% of your stake? And maybe I say much. Especially in cricket you can see in some bookmaker one player's run's at 24.5 and after a 5-6 runs you can take in another bookmaker a line near 34-35 runs(as bookies have different lines. Always bet365 offer higher run lines). You have a middle of 10 runs, sometimes this is a great gap for you. Sometimes you just save yourself from big loss. It's always wise to use these things in betting. Just an opinion, not that I want to criticise your bet, it was a good bet. But trading especially in cricket is a great opportunity.

Re: Champions League T20 2013 Final preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Rajasthan Royals 8/11 Stan James This final is Mumbai vs Rajasthan, or Tendulkar vs Dravid if you’d prefer and I believe Tendulkar, or Mumbai, will win. They’ve basically been playing knockout cricket since their third group match and they’ve got better with each performance. Champion sides peak for finals and having won the IPL they know how to get the job done. I don’t think this will be a one sided final but I do think Mumbai can thrive more in the Delhi conditions. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-mumbai-can-add-the-champions-league-to-the-ipl