** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virtual Sports Betting

Hello everyone! My name is Ben, I'm from Bermen (Germany), I'm studying economics at the University of Bremen and currently I'm working on my Master Thesis about Virtual Sports Betting and it's target groups. To identify those group I made a survey, which you can find below I would be incredibly happy, if you could fill out this survey for me. This would help me a lot! The more answers I receive, the more accurate my analysis can be. This survey is 100% anonymous. I will be the only person to have a look on the results. If you have any question please feel free to contact me under: [email protected] THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME! Ben @Admins: Please do not delete this post. Contact me and I will give you all the information you need You can find the survey here (it's on Google Drive, you won't need a registration) I won't be able to see any IP address etc. It's 100% anonymous!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Thank you to all of those who participated so far. To everyone who did not fill out this survey: It only takes 5 minutes of your time and you would help me a lot, if you could fill out this survey! I'm incredibly thankful for every answer I receive. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

• 1 month later...

Re: Virtual Sports Betting First of all. Thank you to all of those who participated so far and sorry for pushing this thread again. I usually don't push any of my own threads, but in this case I'd like to make an exception. Only 2 weeks are left for my survey and would be very glad, if some more of you could fill it out for me. It only takes 5 minutes of your time and helps me a lot with my analysis. THANKS A LOT!!

• 5 months later...