** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Week One Picks

AGurv

WOW .This new coach has worked wonders for the Eagles.cant believe they are still offering evens for Philadelphia.they look far superior in every way, greened out for a small win if they win.
You think? If the skins cut out the silly errors they are close enough to win this and they shouldnt be Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL Week One Picks

You think? If the skins cut out the silly errors they are close enough to win this and they shouldnt be Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Well the only reason the skins are not on zero is down to a silly mistake by the Eagles, which looked like a bad call to me but not enough evidence to overturn original call. Am not sure what you mean by mistakes by Washington is costing them the game, the defence cant handle the hurry up offence by the Eagles, the run game they have developed has torn them apart as well. I cant see how they will get back in the game to be honest, the momentum will have to change dramatically but from what ive seen the offence and defence are being dominated.

Re: NFL Week One Picks week 1 recap: Browns - Dolphins: 10-23 -3 Bears - Bengals: 24-21 +2.856 Panthers - Seahawks: 7-12 +2.829 Lions - Vikings: 34-24 +2.856 Rams - Cardinals: 27-24 +2.856 Jaguars - Chiefs: 2-28 +2.856 Redskins - Eagles: 27-33 -3 Nfl 2013 stats: 5W-0V-2L 21u staked +8.253u %39.3 ROI

Well the only reason the skins are not on zero is down to a silly mistake by the Eagles, which looked like a bad call to me but not enough evidence to overturn original call. Am not sure what you mean by mistakes by Washington is costing them the game, the defence cant handle the hurry up offence by the Eagles, the run game they have developed has torn them apart as well. I cant see how they will get back in the game to be honest, the momentum will have to change dramatically but from what ive seen the offence and defence are being dominated.
fumbles mainly, you got to hold onto the rock, if they had done that for the whole game they probably win, turnovers cost them dear as they usually do, and RG3 is clearly not fully healthy yet, wouldnt want to overreact to that one performance from philly myself also they havent really developed a run game, their offensive line is just healthy again, thats always going to help as they were ravaged by injury last year

fumbles mainly, you got to hold onto the rock, if they had done that for the whole game they probably win, turnovers cost them dear as they usually do, and RG3 is clearly not fully healthy yet, wouldnt want to overreact to that one performance from philly myself also they havent really developed a run game, their offensive line is just healthy again, thats always going to help as they were ravaged by injury last year
I never over reacted, my post was highlighting how dominant they where early on in this match. They came out like a blitzkrieg at the skins early on, yet you could still get even money at the time , if you where quick as the score was only 10-7, so no need for the sarcasm in your first reply. It grew to 33-7 so I don't think I was too far off the mark, the final score was just the Eagles playing soft, not letting them have quick touch downs, 3 man rushes etc, so I don't think Washington where unlucky in any way. Fumbles had zero to do with Washington getting run over, they only fumbled once before the score went to 33-7 and that was down to good defence stripping the ball away., I will not count the safety as a fumble that was just bad play and bad execution, he never had possession to fumble. interceptions are all part of the game,that is how games are won and lost obviously,so that is no excuse ether. Fair enough they had a bad season running last year but it is not as if they have been dominant for years, they certainly had far more balance, speed and tempo to their game and i put that down to the coach. maybe it was a one off we shall see, that is why I wont be getting carried away on this performance but thanks for the advice anyway.

At no stage was i being sarcastic and if you took it that way i apologise. We saw the game differently and i was looking for a discussion was all. I shant bother again though. Best of luck to you mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
If I took. you think? the wrong way, I apologise as well, just got the wrong impression you thought I was making an obvious statement, I prefer a discussion as well and have no problems with a bit of banter, am not bothered as well to be honest.

I see points in the eagles skins game and it should be fun to watch. I think the skins have the better defensive unit but only just....anyway 10 pts houston texans -3.5 to beat san diego chargers 19/20 betfred I generally try to avoid more than a field goal on the road but the chargers offensive line is not going to be able to contain a texans defensive unit that contains reigning defensive player of the year the superhuman jj watt and the returning brian cushing, phillip rivers will spend the night running for his life and he isnt quick which will lead to hits and sacks and eventually the sadly now standard deer in the headlights look before making horrible throws and the texans will feast. Melvin ingram is done for the year on the chargers defensive unit which leaves them with little other than weddle the safety of note on the d side of the ball, i dobt see how they contain foster even if he is below 100% and we should get a look at this years "receiver opposite andre johnson" in deandre hopkins, the texaans offense can struggle to keep up against the elite scoring offenses of the league but in the chargers they are not facing one, i would prefer three points but this looks a potential statement game and a blowout for the texans to me Good luck to all who play Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Knew there was a reason i wanted 3 lol. Cracking start to the season sigh! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Knew there was a reason i wanted 3 lol. Cracking start to the season sigh! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
omg, i know the feeling, sorry about being a bit paranoid m8, that was out of order,you carry on posting your selections that's the beauty about the NFL we all see it differently and analysing games to pick a selection is a big part of the pleasure.nobody has to justify anything. i get it wrong enough to know that,anyway my tip for the season Tim Tebow for MVP :D

omg' date= i know the feeling, sorry about being a bit paranoid m8, that was out of order,you carry on posting your selections that's the beauty about the NFL we all see it differently and analysing games to pick a selection is a big part of the pleasure.nobody has to justify anything. i get it wrong enough to know that,anyway my tip for the season Tim Tebow for MVP :D
You will be looking for the arena league thread then lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2