Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd ian309, 3rd Billy44 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st cookro, 2nd mickyftm32, 3rd Fire and Ice, 4th AdriaN92, 5th stuboy43 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st justanotherpunter 2nd roger2256, 3rd kenisbusy, 4th Kingdom for. KO Cup Winner Wanderlust. Most Winners Quartu SE: **

NRL - Round 25

lockscombi

knights @2.18 AND pyol -4.5@2.92 = I must be going against everyone here. I know the broncs technically can make the 8 but I can't see it happening considering the log jam. The knights lost Snowden but they are still a solid footy side who in my opinion need this win MORE than the broncs to make the 8! Broncs lost Kahu yesterday as well and still no Hodges. I'll take the 25c worth of value :) ss -22 @ 1.93 AND pyol -30.5 @ 2.92 = Tigers have Major injury woes and the rabbits are close to full squad inc that monster G.I. This is a potential blowout for mine with the rabbits gearing up for the finals. My only concern here is if Maguire starts resting players late in the game.. Warriors -9.5 @1.92 AND pyol -18.5 = BEST BET Canberra are in a crisis with fergu out again and Earl banned due to drug traficking. Plus they have injury concerns. The Warriors if on their game here will smash them imo. Please turn up! Chooks -22.5 @ 1.93 = The chooks will absolutely BOUNCE BACK big time after getting hammered by the sharks. Expect them to be back to their brutally clinical best against the titans. glgl

Re: NRL - Round 25 With a number of injuries to the Knights and a poor record away to the Broncos i'll go with the home side on this one Broncos tb Knights 8/11 Whills. Handicap betting is -2 pts, so no much between them in betting stakes. So happy just to go with the outright on this one

Re: NRL - Round 25 Warriors @1.30 and 13+ @2.25 - The warriors "IF" on their game will smash the raiders but if they play like douche bags who knows? Even playing like douche bags they should get up in a closer one aka just like the broncos game at mt smart that caused me a lot of heartache right to the very end. They are most certainly a punters worst nightmare except when playing against Melbourne :) Storm @1.65 - Believe this to be the pick of the round at $1.65. Manly have a few outs and have not beaten a top 4 side all year and just tend to get by with their consistency by beating the teams they should beat but seem a tad behind the top 3 and that will show tomorrow night. Might multi that with NZ H2H and Man City -1.0 Roosters 13+ and/or -22.5 - Tits are decimated and the roosters are the most ruthless team in the competition. Will be taking them at least 13+ in a multi with perhaps an EPL game Multi - Storm/Warriors/Man City -1.0 @ 3.21