** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Chelsea v FC Basel > Wed 18th September

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v FC Basel (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Chelsea v FC Basel > Wed 18th September Over 3.5 Goals 6/4 at William Hill With Chelsea's attacking options backed up by Mourinho's European experience, they'll create a hatful of chances here against a Basle side that play a high line and often score plenty of goals themselves. This one will have goals galore, Chelsea in the CL last season at the Bridge saw wins of 6-1 and 3-2, along with a 2-2 draw against a good Juventus side. Basle have scored 7 and conceded 5 combined in 2 games against the mediocre Ludogorets and Maccabi Tel Aviv this season in qualifying, which bodes well for Overs tonight....

Re: Chelsea v FC Basel > Wed 18th September 4pts Chelsea to win to nil 11/8 BetVictor Chelsea’s start to the season hasn’t been the best but I think they have what it takes to win this match and I would expect them to do it without conceding. Although they lost to Everton at the weekend Chelsea have only conceded twice in four Premier League matches so they are keeping things tight at the back. I would expect them to have too much quality going forward so Chelsea winning to nil appeals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-basel-betting-chelsea-can-open-their-champions-league-campaign-with-a-win-without-conceding

Re: Chelsea v FC Basel > Wed 18th September Over [email protected] at SBOBET Basel will not just sit back when they travel to stamford bridge. I think they posses some quality in their attacking department. but it is their defence which will let them down. I think with torres, hazard and oscar, chelsea will be able to score few goals against their opponent while i think they may leak a consolation goal. still i think the price is generous given basel history in CL and also their attacking way of playing football.

Re: Chelsea v FC Basel > Wed 18th September Mourinho has confirmed that Oscar and Lampard will start and also that they will start the match with 4 players under 22 in the starting line-up, this isn't that dramatic as it sounds I don't think as without checking I think Oscar, Van Grinkel, Hazard and Schurrle are probably this age or possibly Bertand the full back may start ahead of Cole. Chelsea aren't really scoring many goals as they keep rotating the midfield and attack so much, nobody gets the chance to play themselves into form..Oscar and Torres (who you would expect will start) always seem to do better in the CL, probably because of its less physical nature - compared to the EPL - so might be worth looking at them in a scorers market.