** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sydney Darts Masters 29-31 Aug

kevshat

Re: Sydney Darts Masters 29-31 Aug Tournament preview: 2pts ew A.Lewis to win Sydney Darts Masters 7/1 Ladbrokes (1/3 1-2) Adrian Lewis has hit top form again in recent times and he has the sort of draw which can see him go well in this tournament. He is seeded to face Wes Newton in the quarter final which is the draw you’d want and he has shown in the past couple of tournaments that he can beat Michael van Gerwen in the semi final should they meet. At 7/1 the European champion looks a good bet this weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sydney-darts-masters-betting-adrian-lewis-can-win-another-trophy-out-in-sydney

Re: Sydney Darts Masters 29-31 Aug [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Nicholson, P (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Hamilton, A (11:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Bridge, C (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Newton, W (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sydney Darts Masters 29-31 Aug Quarter final previews: 4pts A.Lewis vs W.Newton - Over 12.5 legs 5/6 Skybet I like the way Adrian Lewis is playing at the minute but by the same token Wes Newton looked in good form in his opening round match too so this looks like it has the potential to be a close encounter. I’m surprised that we can get a total legs line at 12.5 legs because that covers both ways of winning by one break of throw. I don’t think either will win by more than one break over this distance so over 12.5 legs, which needs 8-5 or closer, looks the call here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-newton-betting-this-quarter-final-could-be-closer-than-the-odds-suggest 4pts M.van Gerwen (-5.5 legs) to beat C.Bridge 10/11 Bet365 Michael van Gerwen won’t lose this. I’m fairly confident of that. In fact I think this will be a big win for the confident young Dutchman. I think he’ll score way too heavily for Bridge, who needs to get himself back up again after the adrenalin rush of beating Barneveld the night before, something that is never easy. I also think van Gerwen will finish well too without pressure on him so I would expect the Dutchie to win this no worse than 8-2. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-bridge-betting-the-young-dutchman-can-cruise-into-the-semi-finals-in-sydney 7pts P.Taylor (-3.5 legs) to beat P.Nicholson 8/11 Skybet The way Nicholson’s game is at the minute I can’t see anything other than a huge Taylor win here and I wouldn’t even be surprised if Taylor wins 8-0, especially if Nicholson misses the sort of chances he missed in the first round. It may be that now he isn’t expected to win he’ll relax and play well but the truth is he’s barely played well all year. A -3.5 for Taylor here looks a bit of a gift and would be a maximum bet were this more than a glorified exhibition. As it is it still needs a chunky hit. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-nicholson-betting-phil-taylor-should-blow-nicholson-away-in-the-sydney-masters 4pts S.Whitlock Over 3.5 180s 5/6 Bet365 This looks the pick of the quarter finals to me and I wouldn’t be surprised if we need all 15 legs to decide this one. A lot of that will depend on the finishing of the two men but generally their meetings are pretty close and I expect this one to be as well. Whitlock looked in sensational scoring form in the first round and I think he’ll want to pepper the 180s again here too to please the home crowd so I’ll take him to hit at least four in this match to go with the five he hit in six legs in his first round game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-hamilton-betting-simon-whitlock-can-thrill-the-aussie-crowd-again-on-friday

Re: Sydney Darts Masters 29-31 Aug [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Whitlock, S (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Lewis, A (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sydney Darts Masters 29-31 Aug Semi final previews: 4pts P.Taylor vs S.Whitlock - Over 7.5 180s 5/6 Skybet As always when these two meet how close it will be will come down to what is between Whitlock’s ears. If he believes he can win he can certainly be close if not win but I’m never convinced he truly does believe. I think the crowd here can make him play well though even if he melts on a few doubles so with Taylor hitting more 180s than usual at the minute too I’ll take over 7.5 180s in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-whitlock-betting-semi-final-can-see-a-lot-of-180s 4pts M.van Gerwen vs A.Lewis - Over 10.5 180s 10/11 Coral The previous two semi finals between these two were absolute classics. They are both match of the year contenders and there’s absolutely no reason why this one won’t be similar. These two clearly bring the best out of each other which is good to see and the best of these two produce a lot of 180s. Their two previous semi finals have produced 17 180s in 19 legs and 22 180s in 32 legs so that ratio again will see at least 11 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-lewis-betting-another-semi-final-between-these-two-can-provide-plenty-of-180s