** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Limerick v Clare - Hurling Semi-Final

I am quite surprised by the price on Limerick here, I think they have a fantastic chance. They beat Tipperary and Cork in the Munster championship and Cork have already beat Clare. Limerick have some terrific forwards and a good subs bench, Clare are a good side but they do make a good few mistakes in defence. Should be a tight game, a lot of pressure on both teams, but i fancy Limerick to edge it. Limerick to WIN - 6.80 Points @ 1.96 Betfair

Re: Limerick v Clare - Hurling Semi-Final

I am quite surprised by the price on Limerick here, I think they have a fantastic chance. They beat Tipperary and Cork in the Munster championship and Cork have already beat Clare. Limerick have some terrific forwards and a good subs bench, Clare are a good side but they do make a good few mistakes in defence. Should be a tight game, a lot of pressure on both teams, but i fancy Limerick to edge it. Limerick to WIN - 6.80 Points @ 1.96 Betfair
I cashed out of this one just before half time and took 3.75 Points. Shocking half from limerick, mainly down to the useless free taker! Total Bank +15