** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Argentina - Inicial 2013

Hi guys. I think it is useful to have this thread started; i am trying to follow also this Championship this year. There is a match that attracts me for tonight, but decided to go with a low stake, just 2 of 10, because it is the beginning of the Championship and there are still to many factors that we cannot understimate. Boca Juniors-Newell's old Boys. The champion of last Final, are quite hit by injuries or absents for this first match; and these absence are very very relevant. Newell's has also a new coach, Alfredo Berti, because as we all know el Tata Martino is the coach of Barcelona FC. El tata Martino was also known as the magician by Leproso fans. The new coach is not changing the style of NOB, confirming a 4-3-3 scheme. NOB will not count in defense department with Heinze, Cáceres, Vergini (left For Estudiantes).So 3 key player of last term for sure; moreover Rinaldo cruzero (bench midfield player) is with NT of Peru, while Scocco, Trezegol and Maxi Rodríguez are out (one with NT in Italy, the other should be injured).Boca has won first match away, but has not played well, and this is the thing that makes me wonder. NOB will search a point in my opinion, and maybe try to win by a counter attack. The odd for 1 sign however is falling; from 2,3 now i can see 2/2,05 available. Fans of NOB are not very optimistic for this match, while in Boca there is also a willingness of Revenge for Copa Libertadores, when NOB kick out the Xeneizes. Riquelme is given in very good form in Boca, there is a big need of improvement give the very bad last term, home field (very hot in la Bombonera), all this make me see a probable sign 1, but low stake for me for now. Some help from some Argentinian insider will be very appreciated, so to add some coins to this bet.

Re: Argentina - Inicial 2013 2-3 , pick lost.I am sorry for who followed, i think nobody!, Cannot watch the game so do not know if something strenge happened, however Boca 2 times ahead , but lost by a big performance i suppose of Aquino, that was contestated by NOB fans... let's hope for better luck next time