Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
muppet77

Kevin Pullein saturday picks, 18% yield, 96 bets

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield Southampton to have more card points with a zero asian handicap 1.825 bet refunded if same points. Wins if southampton have more. Yellow is one point. Red is two.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield win! Atletico had 1 more corner in 90 mins than Real. bets 38 profit +10.27 yield +27.0% this is his 18th winning season in a row - it had a headline in Saturday's RP about this. Well done Kevin!

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield

win! Atletico had 1 more corner in 90 mins than Real. bets 38 profit +10.27 yield +27.0% this is his 18th winning season in a row - it had a headline in Saturday's RP about this. Well done Kevin!
Very impressive indeed , thanks for highlighting his selections Muppet :ok Will you be repeating it next season?

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield

May well do if there is interest. I would be keen on help posting it up as it's less pressure on me then!
This is going to sound like a silly question but where can I get the racing post from? I don't mind helping you for next season.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield Yeah, sorry for any confusion, I just meant that on the day you'd be able to see his selection in a betting shop copy; not that it was an option for checking historically. I just did a google search when I saw your post and found a website called betting tools that tracks him in their tipster table. They have 13 tips with a 9-1-3 record and a 36.38% yield.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield In the FA CUP FINAL FA Cup Final Muppet gave the following bet on May 17 "under 25 booking points 7/4 reds ten points yellows five" Unfortunately I carelessly then took under 26 at 6/4 thinking it was the same points allocation - it wasn't. Would it be possible to add KP's named firm to any bet.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield I'd hazard a guess that there may be a typo in that post of the points allocation so I suspect you'd have lost regardless. The FA cup final had a bookings expectation in the mid-30s and under 25 points would have been an odds on shot based on a 10/5 scoring system.