** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kevin Pullein saturday picks, 18% yield, 96 bets

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield The paper comments today that Kevin is on for his 18th straight season of profit. They have him at 19.6% yield but this is using bets every day and for his own staking plan. I am just proofing level stakes and Saturdays only.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield

The paper comments today that Kevin is on for his 18th straight season of profit. They have him at 19.6% yield but this is using bets every day and for his own staking plan. I am just proofing level stakes and Saturdays only.
As he's been around so long, I would tend to believe the stats they quote. When you think most people say 10% is very good, 19.6% is astounding. I find it hard to believe why more people don't follow him. Maybe people haven't got the patience. And of course, the more people who DID follow him, the less his tips would be worth because the bookies would have to adjust their prices.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 23 bets, +11% yield

A yellow is worth one and a red two. Three you get stake back. Less than three you win. As as it happens there was only one yellow. So bet wins
Thanks (I think 'both teams totalled' just threw me for some reason).

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield Southampton to have more card points with a zero asian handicap 1.825 bet refunded if same points. Wins if southampton have more. Yellow is one point. Red is two.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield win! Atletico had 1 more corner in 90 mins than Real. bets 38 profit +10.27 yield +27.0% this is his 18th winning season in a row - it had a headline in Saturday's RP about this. Well done Kevin!

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 12 bets, +40% yield

win! Atletico had 1 more corner in 90 mins than Real. bets 38 profit +10.27 yield +27.0% this is his 18th winning season in a row - it had a headline in Saturday's RP about this. Well done Kevin!
Very impressive indeed , thanks for highlighting his selections Muppet :ok Will you be repeating it next season?

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield

May well do if there is interest. I would be keen on help posting it up as it's less pressure on me then!
This is going to sound like a silly question but where can I get the racing post from? I don't mind helping you for next season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...