** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shanghai Masters Qualifiers 7-10 Aug

kevshat

The qualifying tournament for the upcoming Shanghai Masters began this morning and takes place over the next four days. The draw looks to have thrown up some potentially good matches and there is live streaming on a number of games in the usual places. Draw/schedule can be found here: http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/SessionList/Tournament/13467

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifiers 7-10 Aug Couple of Friday afternoon previews: 4pts A.Burden to beat C.Yupeng 5/6 Paddy Power Alfie Burden is a good player and I think he is committed to the game more these days. He is a very good player for this level as his devastating scoring can be too much for most players. He has plenty of experience now though and knows when to rein his shots in a little bit. Cao Yupeng has battled well this season and he battled well in the previous round but on form alone I like Burden here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burden-vs-yupeng-betting-alfie-burden-can-end-yupeng-s-hopes-in-shanghai-qualifying 4pts J.Wattana to beat K.Wilson 5/6 Ladbrokes Wattana already has a win over Wilson this season so he should be confident going into this match. He looks to be playing well and if he can continue to do that then an appearance at a venue won’t be far away. Wilson has made a good start to the season but he goes up in level of opponent here and it could be a bit too much for him once again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wattana-vs-wilson-betting-james-wattana-can-repeat-his-australian-open-win-over-wilson

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifiers 7-10 Aug Lines P. - Khairy M. : Khairy +1,5 (2.22 @ marathonbet) 4/10 Lines is 10 years older player, in current ranking on 57. position, his maximum is QF in 1999 on China Open and on 2009 UK Champs. Yesterday he won after drama with younger Highfield (ranked 69.) in last frame. This season did not qualify on Australia, but in Wuxi he beat Allen in last 64 of main tournament. Khairy is an egyptian player, 31 years old and turned professional in 2012 after African nomination. He has visa problem last season, and he did not qalify to main phase of tournaments in order. His rank is 96., but in this qualification he shows good performance, bookies are so far with odds. He won with Thai player (ranked 92.) 4:5 on frames in 2,56 odds and last round defeated Lawler (59.) 1:5 with odds 7,46. Today it would be level match, Lines isnt big favorite so I prefer handicap on egyptian. Baird S. - Delu Y. : Delu to win (1.83 @ pinnacle) 5/10 Sam Baird played 2 matches yet, best mark from his carrer is Last 16 in Welsh 2013. Players have same age, 25 years. But the English player plays in main phases only four time, Chinese eight times. Delu was seeded in second round of quals., defeated veteran Tony Drago 5:1 and waiting for another win. Between this two players is 36 places diference in rank, and for me 2 levels in play. My stake is Delu today. Wasley M. - Advani P. : Advani to win (1.85 @ pinnacle) 6/10 Evening match, Wasley defeated Thai player and Jimmy Robertson on second round, Indian player Advani defeated talended Robin Hull after crazy match 5:4 and he beat veteran McManus 5:4 too. Wasley played 3 times in main phases of tournaments, for 4 years od carrer. Advani is only 4 ranking positions before todays opponent. But he is professional until from 2012 in snooker. Advani is billiard legend in his country. He has already 8 world titles and only 28 years. Advanis best record is QF 2013 in Welsh. He can reach the top in snooker too, i belive him and the stake now is goint to him today.

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifiers 7-10 Aug Lines P. - Khairy 5:0 -Lines totaly destroyed him, only two frames was in level.. M.Baird S. - Delu Y. 2:5 - Delu win clearly but not cleanly, firtst frames has a bit of lucky, but he did it at least Wasley M. - Advani P. 5:4 -crazy match, Advani come back from 2:0, 3:1, 4:3 but lose last frame. for today I have many matches, but only for following etc. (Ebdon-Guodong 2, Carter-Duffy 1, King-Wasley 1, Gould-Morris 2, Campbell-Wilson 2) last two with hcp.