** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014

An early one to tip you off. I expect odds to drop especially om gameday. Jong Ajax - Fortuna is on monday. Just like last international week most of the Ajax squad is either on international dutie or injured. Last time they asked the FA to postpone away to Achilles. They got nothing to tell with lots of under 18 players. Same issue this week. FA didn't want to postpone so Ajax will play under 18 again. Fortuna to win 2,50 7/10
Don't agree with this pick. Fortuna is not a great team and not in great form. Ajax squad not sure but big chance they will play with first team regulars schone,hoesen and serero. Also Veltman and Sana will play and their striker Castillion is still playing for young Ajax. If young Ajax get some players from the first team all the value is with young Ajax. Definetly no bet on Fortuna

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree with this pick. Fortuna is not a great team and not in great form. Ajax squad not sure but big chance they will play with first team regulars schone,hoesen and serero. Also Veltman and Sana will play and their striker Castillion is still playing for young Ajax. If young Ajax get some players from the first team all the value is with young Ajax. Definetly no bet on Fortuna
You are right disposal bag. Veltman, Hoesen, Schöne, Serero and Sana will play. Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 It was just to let you know that Ajax will play with first team players and a bet on Fortuna is in my opinion not smart because we don't how this will affect the young Ajax team. personally i will take the bet Ajax to score over 1.5 goals odds 2.1 unibet Ajax to score in both halves odds 3.25 unibet Both medium stakes

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 thanks guys, I notice that Ajax don't score too many in this league but I hear what you are saying about potential use of 1st team players with no international commitments - can you tell me when and where I can find the official starting line-up before kick-off? I think that, whatever the team news, there will be goals at PSV over 4 (Asian) is 2.68 on 365. The price about a home win is 3.10 on 365 and that would be tempting if there is similar team news to that of Ajax! Any help appreciated. :ok Thanks GL

It was just to let you know that Ajax will play with first team players and a bet on Fortuna is in my opinion not smart because we don't how this will affect the young Ajax team. personally i will take the bet Ajax to score over 1.5 goals odds 2.1 unibet Ajax to score in both halves odds 3.25 unibet Both medium stakes
Just a small point of interest bag. Where are your getting the information on the Ajax team and how reliable is it?

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 I will put the starting line up here when it's official best info is on the twitter of Ajax. The weather yesterday and in some places in Holland today was terrible so the pitch will be approved before kick off so still not sure if they will be tonight. http://www.ajaxlife.nl/updates/competitievervalsing-jong-ajax-is-kwestie-van-uitersten F de boer confirmed they 5 players are able to play but still the trainer of young Ajax will decided if they will be, think he will need them tonight, odds on Ajax are dropping hard now

Opstelling Jong Ajax: Schmitz; Martina, Veltman, Gravenberch, Kuipers; Schöne, Bazoer, Serero; Becker, Hoesen, Sana The best midfield this league can offer. A good offensive part with firsttimer Becker on right wing. If they press forwards like the coach wants this will be a definitie home win for me. The participation of Schone, Hoesen and especially the inform Serero makes me throw away my previous prediction

Looks like an avoid game to me. The info from disposal bag is fairly vague to say the least.
Why vague trying to get some info on this site, you only ask questions and i am vague. Just wanted to warn my fellow dutchman jepserdinho with his bet on Fortuna a few days ago. And my information was correct as you see in the official line up.

Why vague trying to get some info on this site, you only ask questions and i am vague. Just wanted to warn my fellow dutchman jepserdinho with his bet on Fortuna a few days ago. And my information was correct as you see in the official line up.
A lot of "ifs and ands" I wanted to know where you were getting the info from. A lot of people put up false info on this forum. We as money spending punters need to know the source. You also want to calm down a little.

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 ok.but this is the first 11 of the two teams [TABLE=width: 1]

[TR] [TD=class: h-part, bgcolor: #343434 !important, colspan: 2, align: center]Titulari[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 6 Bazoer R. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 22 Briels J. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 7 Becker S. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 6 de Boer Y. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 13 Gravenberch D. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 20 Gulpen L. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 10 Hoesen D. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 3 Janssen R. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 4 Kuipers B. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 1 Kaya F. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 2 Martina D. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 11 Khalouta A. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 11 Sana T. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 35 Linssen S. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 12 Schmitz M. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 21 Nepomuceno G. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] Schone L. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 2 Turan F. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 8 Serero T. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 7 Vlug J. [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: summary-vertical fl] 3 Veltman J. [/TD] [TD=class: summary-vertical fr, align: right] 8 Zennaro F. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: h-part, bgcolor: #343434 !important, colspan: 2, align: center]Rezerve[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I had a bet on Ajax DNB at 1.8 with coral' date=' ain't looking too good so far :lol..never mind, the information given was solid, down to 10 men so the win looks v.unlikely, might get it back to a draw..[/quote'] Fingers crossed HG. The stats for the first half show it's been mainly Ajax, so it's not yet a lost cause. GL.

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 OK guys I've cleaned this thread. Could we please all calm down, and keep all live score chat out of the main threads :) There is a part of the forum dedicated for live chat :ok For what its worth I think Jackie asked a reasonable question in requesting proof of the lineup as there wasn't anything, at the time, concrete. The responses to that request are not acceptable :gimme @ winner winner - you need to contribute a bit more as you'll get no responses begging for tips, and people won't be very forthcoming with you :ok

OK guys I've cleaned this thread. Could we please all calm down, and keep all live score chat out of the main threads :) There is a part of the forum dedicated for live chat :ok For what its worth I think Jackie asked a reasonable question in requesting proof of the lineup as there wasn't anything, at the time, concrete. The responses to that request are not acceptable :gimme @ winner winner - you need to contribute a bit more as you'll get no responses begging for tips, and people won't be very forthcoming with you :ok
good call. For what it's worth Rubber, I think there is a language problem as I was quite convinced we were being advised that first teamers were being drafted in. Funny old game.

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Volendam v Jong FC Twente (11:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Achilles '29 v Willem II (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 21 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] VVV-Venlo v Jong Ajax (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sparta Rotterdam v Den Bosch (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fortuna Sittard v Achilles '29 (17:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.41 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Volendam v De Graafschap (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.42 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 28 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong Ajax v FC Dordrecht (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.93 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong FC Twente v VVV-Venlo (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong PSV Eindhoven v Stormvogels Telstar (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Emmen v Sparta Rotterdam (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Achilles '29 v FC Volendam (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] De Graafschap v FC Eindhoven (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] S.B.V Excelsior v Jong FC Twente (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] VVV-Venlo v Jong PSV Eindhoven (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Helmond Sport v Jong Ajax (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 5 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sparta Rotterdam v Achilles '29 (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 23 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong Ajax v Helmond Sport (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 FC Den Bosch - Helmond Sport. Total Team Goals; Helmond Sport over 2.5 @ 100/30 B 365. Den Bosch are pretty awful at the moment, losing 6 of their last 7 games. They are leaking over two goals a game on average and significantly conceded 5 and 7 in their last two outings. Helmond are sitting sixth in the table and a second half revival against Jong Ajax on Monday will have given them a lift. I think Helmond to score over 1.5 at evens looks great value and over 3.5 at 10/1 for the braver. GL

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Den Bosch v Helmond Sport (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Oss v S.B.V Excelsior (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fortuna Sittard v FC Emmen (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong FC Twente v Stormvogels Telstar (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Willem II v Almere City (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sparta Rotterdam v FC Dordrecht (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Eindhoven v Achilles '29 (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Volendam v VVV-Venlo (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong Ajax v De Graafschap (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jong PSV Eindhoven v MVV Maastricht (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Big game! :cow Sparta Rotterdam - FC Dordrecht Big game in the Jupiler League tomorrow. The number 2 Sparta Rotterdam, receives number 1 side FC Dordrecht. Now here comes the juicy detail, FC Dordrecht's attacking right winger and best player Giovanni Korte ( 15 games, 11 goals ) got injured on the training in Thursday. He has been of super importance to Dordrecht usually opening the score or extending it and playing a key role in Dordrecht's attack. Sparta Rotterdam is at full strength and is the strongest home side in the Jupiler League, they have not lost one home game so far in the league. In the past weeks they have had excellent results demolishing reasonable side Den Bosch ( 7-1 ) and good side De Graafschap ( 3-0 ). Whilst Dordrecht are fairly weak playing away having lost to FC Twente youth team recently. In fairness they demolised Ajax youth 0-4 but they got an early red card and are one of the crappiest teams in the league. In all of their good wins Korte played a huge role. This is a big derby and a rivarly in the province of South Holland and it is also the fight for the 1st place with Sparta just one point short of Dordrecht. So much at stake! Sparta will know this is the game of the season and they have to win this. Now is the perfect time with Dordrecht facing a major loss in the attack and I expect this will deal a blow to their confidence. Dordrecht have one more reasonable player left in the attack, their other strong left winger Danso ( 11 games, 7 goals ). But the coach left him out in the past 3 games so that tells me he is not totally satisfied with him and with lacking his manager's trust I do not expect great things from him. Sparta also play really solid at home and I do not expect them to have much problems with the replacements. After reading de Korte is out I jumped on this game like a hungry dog on a bone :p I do not recommend bets you have to do with the information what you want to do and if you feel comfortable enough with the league you can give it a try. My bets are: Sparta DNB 1,62 @ Betvictor Sparta to win 2,15 @ Pinnacle Good luck!

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Jong Ajax - de graafschap http://www.ajaxshowtime.com/hoofdnieuws/74772/-spelen-jong-ajax-fysiek-onverantwoord-.html The coach of youth Ajax is saying, again his is missing al lot of players due to the international matches. Normally players of Ajax A1 will play at youth Ajax then. But they played a cup match as well last saturday and it's not wise for the young players to play Two matches this soon after each other. He feels like this time is really extreme and that's the first time this season. De graafschap is not in a good form and defenders Bakens and Will are missing, today will be decided if Meijer can play. Looks like he can play. Also Breinburg is still a doubt if he can play after leaving the training early on sunday. There is some struggle between the supporters and the graafschap head coach Huistra but i think with all the Ajax missings this is a good match for the graafschap to get some self confidence again. I expect odds on the graafschap are dropping when we get closer to the match bet jong Ajax - de graafschap graafschap to win odds 1.85 unibet 10/10 graafschap to win -1 odds 3.30 unibet 5/10 graafschap to win -2 odds 6.50 unibet 2/10

Jong Ajax - de graafschap http://www.ajaxshowtime.com/hoofdnieuws/74772/-spelen-jong-ajax-fysiek-onverantwoord-.html The coach of youth Ajax is saying, again his is missing al lot of players due to the international matches. Normally players of Ajax A1 will play at youth Ajax then. But they played a cup match as well last saturday and it's not wise for the young players to play Two matches this soon after each other. He feels like this time is really extreme and that's the first time this season. De graafschap is not in a good form and defenders Bakens and Will are missing, today will be decided if Meijer can play. Looks like he can play. Also Breinburg is still a doubt if he can play after leaving the training early on sunday. There is some struggle between the supporters and the graafschap head coach Huistra but i think with all the Ajax missings this is a good match for the graafschap to get some self confidence again. I expect odds on the graafschap are dropping when we get closer to the match bet jong Ajax - de graafschap graafschap to win odds 1.85 unibet 10/10 graafschap to win -1 odds 3.30 unibet 5/10 graafschap to win -2 odds 6.50 unibet 2/10
Agree, extra motivation for Huistra because he's a former jong Ajax coach Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Agree with this one. Young Ajax (reserves) will miss a lot of young players from U18 and U19 due international dutys, so they have a big problem at the line-up and only 14 players available. De Graafschap has a lot of financial problems at the moment and players not being paid. At the moment 13 investors have secured de Graafschap for going bankrupt. Also there have been lately some problems with the coach Huistra, where some fans want him to leave. So two sides with very big problems. From my view De Graafschap will win this, because they are also playing high in the table for promotion. De Graafschap to win 1.75 @ Interwetten (11.11.2013 om 17:34)