** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014

First season for PSV, Twente and Ajax reserves in second division. Players can only play the reservesquad if they play less than 15 games in first team. In this phase of the season, not played 15 games yet, less suspensions, injuries. The reservesquads are at their very best. PSV drew away at titlecontender Sparta. Ajax plays at home against Telster in Arena stadium. Reserve location, De Toekomst is still under construction. Telstar very inexperienced squad that lost 0-7 against Hapoel Ironi Kiryat and narrowly won vs Utrecht reserves, a squad that is very mediocre. Ajax squad contains Cillisen (one of Holland goalies vs Portugal next week), Hoesen (CL experience), Veltman, vd Hoorn and Sana (swedish international) Clear home win for me @1,60

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Willem +0,5 2,05 played in the opening of Sbobet, it seems too high, Venlo has sold almost all players of last season and I think he has no chance to return this season in the Eredivisie, Willem seems stronger than these here.

MVV - Jong Ajax Mvv is a title contender and a good home team. Maastricht is also the longest ride by bus for the young team. Teamnews is not official yet, but one thing's sure Ligeon (right back) will replace suspended van Rhijn with first team. The rule Ajax has is that they don't let players play two games in 48 hours. That will mean starters de Kamps and Denswil (captain) won't play. They played with Holland -21 last night Still waiting on definite teamnews but this looks like a home win 1,90 @local

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Frank de Boer announced his squad for the match against Feyenoord, so it's easy to figure out which players are on their way to Maastricht. Jong Ajax will play with a good midfield (Bazoer and Klaassen), a mediocre defense (probable centre backs Gravenberch and Sporkslede) and a weak offensive trio (only de Sa started the previous matches). De Sa has a good assist but or Hendriks or Honer will be the centre forward. They are too light for these matches (for now). Verdict still home win.

MVV - Jong Ajax Mvv is a title contender and a good home team. Maastricht is also the longest ride by bus for the young team. Teamnews is not official yet, but one thing's sure Ligeon (right back) will replace suspended van Rhijn with first team. The rule Ajax has is that they don't let players play two games in 48 hours. That will mean starters de Kamps and Denswil (captain) won't play. They played with Holland -21 last night Still waiting on definite teamnews but this looks like a home win 1,90 @local

Tomorrow i'll go for a good result for Sparta @ Willem II Sparta played in the first 3 matches against in my opinion 3 top 6 opponents. And they are still undefeated. They've got very experienced players in every line Sinouh in goal, Luirink in defence, Nieuwendaal in midfield and Voskamp in attack. Willem II is back in Jupiler. They drew at home in derby vs Den Bosch. Lost away at Venlo and finally won away at Excelsior last week. Willem II will get a play off spot no doubt but they will do it with high and lows. Willem II had a great attack at the beginning of the season. Last week they lost Misidjan to Ludogorets and today Podevijn got a nasty knee injury. So they lost both wingers in two weeks. Boymans is a good striker and already got a few in but he needs the ball from the wingers and doesn't create all that much on his own. Sure Willem II bought Ondaan who scored 4 in the last 2 but Emmen and Eindhoven are two bottoms teams. He got released from Ajax youth last year. He will be out of Amsterdam area for the first time in his life and living on his own. He needs to adapt. Sparta won't loose in my eyes. X2 @1,72 (unibet)

• 3 weeks later...

First of all Jupiler League is a league that's for me very hard to predict. Because i don't see much highlights or games often, but this year a little more because of Jong Ajax. Jupiler League is divided in periods. Every winner of a period is going to the play offs at the end of the season. The first period is about the first 8 matches. If Eindhoven doesn't win Dordrecht takes the first. Jong Twente is far from complete due to international duties for Holland as well for example for Poland. So Eindhoven is my pick. FC Emmen should normally be another home win because Oss is leaking goals and points for fun on the road. I saw Emmen play away at Ajax and they were a good team tacticly and with good duo of centre backs. Today their best player of that match Luis Pedro the right centre back is suspended and the experienced right back Bakkati is injured. From my experience if you miss a right centre back and a left back you can handle it. But missing a right back and right centre back (and your best player) it'll cost you goals. So i will go for goals in this match

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014

First of all Jupiler League is a league that's for me very hard to predict. Because i don't see much highlights or games often, but this year a little more because of Jong Ajax. Jupiler League is divided in periods. Every winner of a period is going to the play offs at the end of the season. The first period is about the first 8 matches. If Eindhoven doesn't win Dordrecht takes the first. Jong Twente is far from complete due to international duties for Holland as well for example for Poland. So Eindhoven is my pick. FC Emmen should normally be another home win because Oss is leaking goals and points for fun on the road. I saw Emmen play away at Ajax and they were a good team tacticly and with good duo of centre backs. Today their best player of that match Luis Pedro the right centre back is suspended and the experienced right back Bakkati is injured. From my experience if you miss a right centre back and a left back you can handle it. But missing a right back and right centre back (and your best player) it'll cost you goals. So i will go for goals in this match
Cheers matey. Always enjoy reading your post :)

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Games for tonight : [TABLE=class: league-table, width: 468]

[TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Helmond Sport[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]FC Dordrecht[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Maastricht[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Almere City FC[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Sparta Rotterdam[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Eindhoven[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Venlo[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]De Graafschap[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Volendam[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Excelsior[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Tonight i'm going for FC Dordrecht to win the first period. They got that in own hands, so just win it. Before the start of the season Helmond Sport was a good top 5 contender. Got centre back de Regt from VVV, some subs from Ado and goalscorer Koc (former Groningen). They didn't live up to the expectations. Especially last weekend was playingwise their worst so far, 5-2 defeat vs Fortuna. Dordrecht was already knocking on the door last season but had ups en downs and often difficulties to close their backdoor and pull the win over the edge. The first matches show they grew as a team. Play more consistent and can defend their lead better in games. They are ready for tonight with a full squad and a goalie that was defending the goal of Netherlands under 21 twice last week. Dordrecht got the edge, the convidence and silverware in plain sight. Away win

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Helmond v Dordrecht - This is a match between the 2 highest scorers in the league (18 and 17 each). Helmond have also conceded the most in the league (18). Dordrecht are currently top of the league and will go into this wanting to continue their good form. Dordrecht won their last match 5-0 while Helmond have won and lost their last 2 matches 5-2. On this basis a fancy few goals in this match tonight and see some value in over 3.5 goals which is available at evens (Bet365).

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Games for tonight: [TABLE=class: league-table, width: 468]

[TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Jong FC Twente[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]v[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Emmen[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Jong PSV[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]v[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Fort.Sittard[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I already spoke last week about the away form of FC Oss. They scored just 3 goals the whole competition. They've got a new coach who doesn't had good results with his teams. And was this week on his own because his assistent became father. He felt a bit awkward in his new group. Almere scored 10 and got 14 goals against them. They are 1 1 2 @home but lost 2-3 and 2-4 against good teams Sparta and Volendam. What gives me confidence is that Almere wasn't overplayed in a single game. Home win @1,90 local

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 [TABLE=class: league-table, width: 468]

[TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Helmond Sport[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Almere City FC[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Maastricht[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Emmen[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Willem II[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Eindhoven[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] jepserdinho, any tips mate?

Re: Netherlands Jupiler League 2013/2014 Games for tonight...hopefully our Dutch maestro will be here in time to give us info :nana [TABLE=class: league-table, width: 468]

[TR] [TH=bgcolor: #333333, colspan: 4]Netherlands - Jupiler LeagueOctober 5[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Almere City FC[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Venlo[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Eindhoven[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Den Bosch[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]FC Dordrecht[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Telstar[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Fort.Sittard[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Maastricht[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]02:00[/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Volendam[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]FC Oss[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Tonight Almere City will host VVV Venlo. VVV is on a bad run, scored only once the last three games. That's the reason the coach changes his striker tonight. In my opinion he has to wait a game longer for that. Rajcomar is a light footed player who's well suited for artificial grass, his replacement de Kogel isn't really and more a powerhouse. Almere is on a good run in the league. Won the last two at home vs Oss (not a surprise) and away at Helmond (hard place to go) They do it with very good passing football. A gameplay that suits them even more at home on the artificial pitch. I think Almere will continue their streak for one more week and won't lose. Almere 1X 1,63 9/10 Almere 1 3,05 6/10

An early one to tip you off. I expect odds to drop especially om gameday. Jong Ajax - Fortuna is on monday. Just like last international week most of the Ajax squad is either on international dutie or injured. Last time they asked the FA to postpone away to Achilles. They got nothing to tell with lots of under 18 players. Same issue this week. FA didn't want to postpone so Ajax will play under 18 again. Fortuna to win 2,50 7/10