** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 I am waiting for the team news to be announced.Ludogorets got two players substituted last time against Litex and if they don't play tomorrow i won't be touching it.The odds are dropping for an AW but still CSKA is the favourite.I will post a tip as soon as the starting line-ups become clear.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Both games Botev-Cherno more and Lokomotiv Sf-Beroe should end with under 2.5 option winning.Botev find it difficult of late to score.They bought in a few good and expensive players but they are underperforming at the moment.Botev was well beaten by Levski Sf who is in a deep crysis with some really big issues to solve.Botev are awkward guests but tend to perform better at home.Their stadium is under construction and they play their home games on the field at Komatevo which isn't in good condition.Cherno more like to park the bus waiting the other team to attack and relying mostly on conter-attacks.They defend well and organised and are very often hard to be beaten.Their games rarely see more than 1 or 2 goals.Now i think this will be the case once again and i will take the under 2.5 market @ 1.8 with bet365 1:1 Lokomotiv Sofia and Beroe.The situation is pretty much the same except that both teams cannot score goals no matter home or away.Both teams are far from the relegation spots and could only be relegated in theory.Both won their last matches,so they will play it slow without real pressure.I expect to see a scoreless draw but my call would be under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 with bet365.I really cannot see this game being entertaining at all.The stadium will be empty with simply no intrigue no matter on or off the field. 0:0 Nice profit today.Congrats to the followers(if there are any at all)Tomorrow i will post a comment about Lokomotiv Plovdiv-Levski SF game.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 CSKA-Ludogorets The odds have dropped signifacantly and i am not interested in involving with any of the 2 teams.First of all we should pay attention to the fact that CSKA haven't scored a single goal in their last 5 meetings with Ludo in all competitions.It is raining outside which can affect the game in some way,so i am staying away from it.To make the long story short: Good news for Stoycho Mladenov(CSKA)who have Valentin Iliev(CB-captain)back.He will replace Krachunov in the starting line-up.Omar Kossoko is still banned and won't play tonight.For Ludogorets-Hristo Zlatinski is suspended while Dyakov©,Vitinha and Caicara are doubtful.I think that they won't be risked if they are not 100% ready to play.The abcense of Dyakov will be crucial here because he holds the whole midfield.CSKA will be thighter than usual relying on coutner-attacks,because they have no other alternative here.Their attackers are not reliable at the moment.If Dyakov is out i will say Draw but if Dyakov plays i will stay back and watch the game. Anyway this is just shot in the dark with this game but if i had to bet on it it would be draw&under 2.5 0:1

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Lokomotiv Plovdiv-Levski SF 6 P.M local time Levski SF are way underperforming.this year they will celebrate 100th years from the foundation of the club.Their initial thoughts were to become champions,but after a good run of form the thing gone bad and the team started to lose speed.Anyway after the title has gone the board claimed the Cup of Bulgaria.But guess what...Levski have been beaten by Botev Plovdiv and now the only thing that they were hoping to is getting the new stadium bulid until the deadline.The coach has been fired a couple of directors are gone too,some of the expensive foreign players are out of the starting line-up.Elin Topuzakov,a former Levski SF CB took over the team and started to play youngsters which seems to be the only positive thing the club has seen during the past year.After the change took place,Levski won at home against Botev,showing signs of improvement.Lokomotiv are no world beaters and they have nothing to play for.They rely mostly on their home matches.Levski is obligated to win all matches until the end of the season no matter that they cannot win the title.After the serial failure fans are angry,demanding the boss to resignate.Levski can welcome Valeri Bojinov(Juventus,Fiorentina,Man City and so on)who went out injured last time.Plamen Krumov(RB)is back too.No major absences in Lokomotiv either.Levski is just with their backs against the wall here and have to win the game.Odds are great and i will be all over an AW.Given the odds i make this bet the bet of the round in ''A'' PFG.Levski to win @ above evens with bet365 0:2.:hope

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 29.03. 16:15 local time Litex-CSKA Sofia CSKA lost their last game which was against Ludogorets.To be honest they didn't deserve to because Ludogorets looked a but flat and didn't create as much as they should.Their boss said that this is not what he wants from them.It was a rough game with many fights,cards and with less of a football.CSKA played with a lot of passion and commitement even though there license is on the card and the director has stopped paying the salaries before the license can be secured.It seems that it doesn't affect the players.CSKA is still chasing the Euro League spots and they won't give up.They will welcome back Kossoko(CF) who was suspended.The abcense of Todor Yanchev(CDM and a captain) will affect the team no doubt about that but i think that he gives more of a confidence and less of a skills and could be well replaced.Litex on the other hand,were crushed by Ludo and now the title looks far away from them.They were well beaten and it seems they are losing faith.I''ve said it many times and i will say it again.Litex are very overrated side who rarely get something from the top 3 teams but with lady luck always on their side,they are tough to be beaten.Tomorrow i expect a lot of fight again with not much of a football.Draw is very likely to happen,because it suits both teams and i am talking it up to you if you are looking for higher odds,but i will go with the safer option which is CSKA [email protected] with bet365.I recommend this bet as the safest one as much as a bet could be safe.High stakes on +0.5 handicap and small punt on Correct score-1:1 @ 8 P.S Litex is without Bodurov(CB)and Manolov(CF).Big absences!! 0:1

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Another bet i will be having is Ludogorets to beat Botev Plovdiv(30.03) at home.I am taking this one early because i don't believe the odds will remain that way.Local bookie offers odds of 1.5 for HW and 2.20 for -1EH.Of course the team news are still unknown but Ludogorets should miss a couple of bodies with Dyakov including(Cdm and captain) as they did against CSKA which may be the key for their weak performance last day.I think this performance is the reason why the bookies have set such higher odds for -1EH.It's true that Ludogorets lacked speed upfront and they only won because of an individual error in CSKA's defence.As i mentioned in the above post,their owner was extremely unhappy with the football they played and said that he wants from them to correct themselves against Botev who are traditionally hesitant when they are on the road.4-5 expensive players(about 2 million euro which is very high sum in Bulgaria)were bought in so the team could be competetive but once again they were disappointing.Their coach Stoilov has alreday deposited resignation but it was rejected and now he is in charge again.Botev once again failed to win last round in a game they should have won in order to keep their Europe place dream possible.(1:1)at home against Cherno more.As a result of that they were booed by the fans.I fully expect Ludogorets to bounce back and win the game convisingly.The odds are great and i won't miss them for the world.In terms of value i make this the bet of the round in ''A'' PFG but in terms of probability-CSKA +0.5.Personally i will bet only on these 2 fixtures.I won't be having anymore bets for thsi round.High stakes on HW @ 1.5,Medium stakes on -1EH @ 2.20. Hamza(CF) from Botev got injured yesterday and won't be able to play on Sunday which is a big blow because he is one of the 2 top strikers they have. 1:1

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014

29.03. 16:15 local time Litex-CSKA Sofia CSKA lost their last game which was against Ludogorets.To be honest they didn't deserve to because Ludogorets looked a but flat and didn't create as much as they should.Their boss said that this is not what he wants from them.It was a rough game with many fights,cards and with less of a football.CSKA played with a lot of passion and commitement even though there license is on the card and the director has stopped paying the salaries before the license can be secured.It seems that it doesn't affect the players.CSKA is still chasing the Euro League spots and they won't give up.They will welcome back Kossoko(CF) who was suspended.The abcense of Todor Yanchev(CDM and a captain) will affect the team no doubt about that but i think that he gives more of a confidence and less of a skills and could be well replaced.Litex on the other hand,were crushed by Ludo and now the title looks far away from them.They were well beaten and it seems they are losing faith.I''ve said it many times and i will say it again.Litex are very overrated side who rarely get something from the top 3 teams but with lady luck always on their side,they are tough to be beaten.Tomorrow i expect a lot of fight again with not much of a football.Draw is very likely to happen,because it suits both teams and i am talking it up to you if you are looking for higher odds,but i will go with the safer option which is CSKA [email protected] with bet365.I recommend this bet as the safest one as much as a bet could be safe.High stakes on +0.5 handicap and small punt on Correct score-1:1 @ 8 P.S Litex is without Bodurov(CB)and Manolov(CF).Big absences!! 0:1
Well deserved win

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 I won't be placing any bets this weekend.The bookies have set the odds perfectly correct.Slavia-Lokomotiv game was the perfect example of that.Slavia to win @ 1,1 against Lokomotiv@15,,,Everyone knew Lokomotiv will loose the game in favour of SLavia who need to avoid relegation.I expect Levski to cover -1EH against Cherno More and Ludogorets (-1EH) away to Plovdid against Lokomotiv and Slavia X2 in Burgas

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Ludogorets-Levski SF 19:15 local time Ludogorets are leading the Champ.group and are close to winning the league too.They had a couple of bad results of late but that was because they are out of Europe League and there is not enough stimulus for them + the fact that Stoev has been rotating the squad using different tactics.After the last game he said the he is done rotating and now we might see the ''A''team.Dyakov won't play due to an injury.He is the captain of the team and also an CDM which is a very important role in the midfield. Levski have been disappointing during the whole season so far.They should have won the Cup of Bulgaria but they didn't.They should have won the title but they didn't.They should have built a new stadium but it's not ready yet.Their results were terrible and Anthony Zdravkow was fired.Elin Topuzakov,former Levski captain and CB,took his place.Now,Levski have won their last 3 games in a row without even concedeing a single goal.Topuzakov is playing mostly youngsters from the academy and are giving hearts and souls for the team.Ludogorets are not at their best while Levski are proggressing.I think both teams would be happy not to loose.Levski will stay undefeated while Ludogorets are one step closer to the title.I think the draw will suit both teams and they won't risk too much.Medium stakes on Draw @ 4.00 and small punt on 1:1 @ 8 Correct score. The game was going to end in draw but a penalty messed up everything...

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Levski SF-Litex 12.04 16:15 local time As i have mentioned before,Litex is a very overrated team and i like to oppose them when they are on the road.During the weekend Levski suffered a defeat from Ludogorets,which i cannot tell wasn't deserved,but they could easily finish level.Levski has a mixture of young and talanted players from the academy and experienced once,which i think it's not working for them and crucial decision should be made regarding Levski's future during the summer but what do i know...Levski would miss Bellaid(CB)who was sent off against Ludogorets and won't be available for tomorrow.This isn't a big worry because he could be well replaced by some rotation.No other missing players for the hosts.Litex on the other hand,fired Zagorcic and Jesic took over the team.He is a good motivator and was in charge of Litex a few years back,so he is used to the team,some of the players,etc.Even though Litex weren't shining last time against Lokomotiv Plovdiv,they managed to take the 3 points scoring 3 goals during the 2nd half of the game but now against Levski in Sofia they will face a much more difficult task.Levski dominates the fixtures in Sofia and i think a HW should be seen tomorrow but it won't come with easiness.I think 1 goal will separate both teams and i think Levski will be the team who will take the lead.This fixture have always been full of fights,tackles and cards.I think you can look through the cards market because i won't be surprise to see a red card in the game.Anywa,my call would be Levski to win @ 2.15 with bet365 and a small punt on 1:0 Correct score @ 6.50 P.S.Strahil Popov(RB)is doubtful for Litex Vladimir Gadzhev(CM),Borislav Tsonev(CM),Bellaid(CB).These are important missings for Levski but only Gadzhev is a regular starter.Personally i favour the HW here but i recommend to wait until the odds get a little bit higher. 1:2.The referee totally f*ucked up the game.There were 2 offsides which he didn't mark and they turned to be decisive ones... Cherno More-Ludogorets 13.04 15:45 local time ''Ticha" stadium is a tough place to visit.Only a couple of teams have managed to win there and a few more,not to loose.Cherno more no doubt lack quality but they countervail with a a lot of tackles and will.The home side didn't take part in the last round of ''A'' PFg and now should be fresher thah their opponents.Their last game was against Levski in Sofia which finished 1:0 for the home side.It was the typical game for those teams-very nervous and with less football.Ludogorets benched their star Misidjan against Levski but Stoev was forced to play him in the 2nd half because Ludo lacked speed upfront.Now he will start from the beginning.Ludogorets are now 1 step closer to the title and all they should do is not to loose in Varna.Cherno more's home games rarely see more than 1 or 2 goals and there is no reason to think this time would be different.I will be on under 2.5 @ 1.60 option with local.0:0 Correct score. 1:1 No further bets this weekend in ''A''PFG

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Lokomotiv Plovdiv-Botev Plovdiv 16:15 local time Big derby between the 2 big teams in Plovdiv.This is a local rivals and everything could happen.There will be a several cards for sure.Both teams have passionate fans who will support their clubs no matter what.Both Botev and Lokomotiv both play for nothing.This matches are always very interesting to watch.Even though both teams play for nothing the situtation is do or die because fans are always demanging good results against the opposite team.I think they will cancel each other out and the draw is the most probable outcome here @ 3.3 with bet365. Suspended

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Levski SF-Lokomotiv Plovdiv 01.05 18:00 Local time First of all,i want to begin with that Levski will win the game and there is no doubt about that.As it was mentioned time after time above,Levski have been disappointing for the whole season and now they have nothing to play for,except their pride if it's still there though.After a few managers who were in charge,Levski assigned their ex-captain Topuzakov who brought some confidence in the team.He started to play youngtsters who are not ready to lead the team but they are talanted and soon would be regular starters.Levski will miss Miroslav Ivanov(LM) who is injured.Rafael Bastos was released due to his high salary and bad performance.He was brought in order to help in the midfield,but was no better than the youngsters.Dimov(CB),Bellaid(CB)and Toure(RM)are suspended.I rate only Dimov to be a big blow because he is a regular starter and Levski don't have enough CB''s at the moment.There was an interview with Dinev(Lokomotiv Plovdiv owner)who said that the team is slowly reaching its bancruptcy.The crowd don't like him due to suspensions in fixing games.Lokomotiv have more important problems with Dani Kiki(CM),Lazarov(LW,captain and Tunchev CB)are all big doubts.If they miss the game,the results will be humiliating.In fact Levski have problems finishing the attacks,but will have plenty of opportunities,so i am not worried.Lokomotiv will miss the edge without Lazarov and Kiki as well as will be weakned at the back without Tunchev.I think it doesn't matter whether they play or not beacsue Levski will win it but the question is how many will they score.They have nothing to play for but meanwhile they have everything to play for.The fans are disapointed a lot and they have no patience at all.Levski are playing aggresively and will tear apart Loko''s defence. My bets would be Levski to win @ 1.4 with high stakes.Medium stakes on HT\FT @ 2.2 and Levski -! EH @ 2.2.Small punt on Correct Score 3:0-13 Probable Levski line-up Blazevic(GK) Krumov(RB) Angelov(CB) Mulder(CB) Pinto(LB) Misiyak(RM) Gadzhev(CM) Starokin(CM) Ramos(LM) Tsonev(CAM) Bojinov(CF) I think it's a strong line-up.It's all about Levski here.They have more than enough to brake them down.I think it's a good bet going for -1AH just in case Levski win it 1:0. 2:0\2:1.When Levski scored the 2nd goal,they could've scored the 3rd but weren't focused anymore and during the 2nd half instead of scoring again they were waiting for the final whistle..Anyway, i am ok with that.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Botev Plovdiv-Ludogorets 03.05 16:15 Local time Botev is having a terrible season so far given the finances which have been invested in the team.Stanimir Stoilov is under a lot of pressure and there are rumours that he would be replaced during the summer.Botev reached the final of the Cup of Bulgaria(against Ludogorets) which seems is their last opportunity to ''catch'' the train to Euro League.After missing the last game against Cherno more,Ferebory Dore is back in the squad but Minev(LB)and Sprockel(CB)remain suspended.Both teams were under a lot of pressure last round where Botev sneaked a 0:1 win in Varna against Cherno More which were a well deserved 3 points for them.Ludogorets on the other side won their game against CSKA and now they need 3 points to win the league once again.I think they would have to work very hard to do this and it surely won't be easy for them this round.Botev as i said above is under a great pressure because of their disappointing results against the top 6 teams.Ludogorets looked flat and clueless upfront but they managed to beat CSKA with one man short(Motti(CB)79min).Both teams are tired for sure.Ludogorets know that even if they don't win tommorow in Komatevo, they would do it at home against Lokomotiv Plovdiv.I think this is exactly what is going to happen at Saturday.Due to the critics,Botev won't go insane attacking,sitting and waitng,hoping not to loose again from a top team,while Ludogorets will posses the ball,keeping it cool.They will hit back next time,winning the title in front of their own fans.I think this would be the scenario and these are my bets as follows: Draw @ 3.1 with bet365 with medium stakes and sporting play on 1:1 Correct Score @ 6 P.S.Hamza is back in the squad 0:0:hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Ludogorets-Cherno more 19:30 Local time Final bet for the season this year.Ludogorets welcome the team from Varna.After the game Ludo will be crowned.The celebrations had already began after winning the Cup.Today they will be without Espinho(CM),Aleksandrov(LW) and Caicara(RB) who are all key players(All banned).Stoev is expecting to sign the new contract after the game tonight.The stadium will be full.Ludogorets weren't 100% focused in their last 4-5 games,including the final a couple of days ago.The injuries are killing Cherno more right now.Only the defence hasn't been affected.Kitanov(GK),Bakari(CF),Bergonsi(CM) and Kokonov(ST) are all ruled out.Their coach Ivanov said that they have nothing to play for.It was already been published that he is leaving the club after the season and will take charge of Levski Sf.The away team is now sitting 6th with no chance going up or down.Cherno more is playing maybe the most defensive football in "'A"" PFG,and now with all these abcenses in the squad i don't see this changes.They will try not to concede as long as they can and lose 1:0 if they can.Ludogorets is suffering from injuries too.Ludo have not won against Cherno more in their last 3 meetings(losing 1 and drawing 2).They are not fully focused as it has already been mentioned above.I think they will make a final effort for the season and win the game in front of the crowd.My bets would be:Medium stakes on HT\FT X\1 @3.4.I think that the first half will be tight.Cherno more will be defending deep while Ludo will posses the ball,trying to find the net and a small punt on Correct score 2:0 @5 all with bet365.The sporting punt is based on the more serious one.After Ludo score an opening goal in the second half,Cherno more will open a little bit and then Ludo to hit again.This is my reading of the game.Anyway,the season has been good to me and this is a bet i would like to try.GL! HT\FT 2:1\3:1.A clear penalty wasn't given during the 1st half which actually cost the bet.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Levski Sofia - Lazio Rome This friday Levski is celebrating their 100 anniversary and for this occasion they have invited Italian team Lazio Rome. Lazio is arriving without their NT players and with many younger players in the squad. Still they should have more quality than Levski it was a competitive game, but it isn't. This is a big holiday for Levski and the stadium has been sold out. Lazio is considered a friendly club for Levski (friendship between the supporters' fractions). Moreover, game is completely meaningless for Lazio as the season is over, the preparation for the next season will start in 6-7 weeks. I don't think they will have any motivation apart from taking the money Levski paid them for this friendly and go back to their summer vacations. I feel Lazio will take this easy and won't spoil the anniversary of their friendly team. Levski DNB @ 2.62 (bet365)

• 2 months later...

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 [TABLE=class: soccer odds]

[TR=class: stage-scheduled] [TD=class: cell_ab team-home]Lok. Plovdiv[/TD] [TD=class: cell_ac team-away]Slavia Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: cell_sa score]-[/TD] [TD=class: cell_oa kx o_1]2.60[/TD] [TD=class: cell_ob kx o_0]3.10[/TD] [TD=class: cell_oc kx last o_2]2.80[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I really can't see my team Slavia losing this one. Hosts are in big crisis now. Their owner left before 10 days because of fans, key players also left the team. Now Loko have low quality squad. Their big advantage will be the huge excited crowd.Slavia thiss summer sign with some class players especially in midfield. Genchev, Burgzorg and Platini ...all from champions Ludogorets. Our main weakness are away matches like this but i think coach Radukanov can change this. I repeat this Loko Plovdiv squad is newly created with low quality and low stamina. After 70 min they will be very tired. So for me double chance x2 Slavia @ 1.53 is great bet

• 1 year later...
Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Levski SF-Lokomotiv Plovdiv 01.05 18:00 Local time First of all,i want to begin with that Levski will win the game and there is no doubt about that.As it was mentioned time after time above,Levski have been disappointing for the whole season and now they have nothing to play for,except their pride if it's still there though.After a few managers who were in charge,Levski assigned their ex-captain Topuzakov who brought some confidence in the team.He started to play youngtsters who are not ready to lead the team but they are talanted and soon would be regular starters.Levski will miss Miroslav Ivanov(LM) who is injured.Rafael Bastos was released due to his high salary and bad performance.He was brought in order to help in the midfield,but was no better than the youngsters.Dimov(CB),Bellaid(CB)and Toure(RM)are suspended.I rate only Dimov to be a big blow because he is a regular starter and Levski don't have enough CB''s at the moment. http://toponlinebookies.com/bonus-offers/ There was an interview with Dinev(Lokomotiv Plovdiv owner)who said that the team is slowly reaching its bancruptcy.The crowd don't like him due to suspensions in fixing games.Lokomotiv have more important problems with Dani Kiki(CM),Lazarov(LW,captain and Tunchev CB)are all big doubts.If they miss the game,the results will be humiliating.In fact Levski have problems finishing the attacks,but will have plenty of opportunities,so i am not worried.Lokomotiv will miss the edge without Lazarov and Kiki as well as will be weakned at the back without Tunchev.I think it doesn't matter whether they play or not beacsue Levski will win it but the question is how many will they score.They have nothing to play for but meanwhile they have everything to play for.The fans are disapointed a lot and they have no patience at all.Levski are playing aggresively and will tear apart Loko''s defence. My bets would be Levski to win @ 1.4 with high stakes.Medium stakes on HT\FT @ 2.2 and Levski -! EH @ 2.2.Small punt on Correct Score 3:0-13 Probable Levski line-up Blazevic(GK) Krumov(RB) Angelov(CB) Mulder(CB) Pinto(LB) Misiyak(RM) Gadzhev(CM) Starokin(CM) Ramos(LM) Tsonev(CAM) Bojinov(CF) I think it's a strong line-up.It's all about Levski here.They have more than enough to brake them down.I think it's a good bet going for -1AH just in case Levski win it 1:0. 2:0\2:1.When Levski scored the 2nd goal,they could've scored the 3rd but weren't focused anymore and during the 2nd half instead of scoring again they were waiting for the final whistle..Anyway, i am ok with that.