** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014

any info why in match Lyubimets 2007 - Slavia Sofia are droping odds on HW?
Personally i would stay away from this game.Lyubimets started well getting results against the top teams but after a few bad results their self esteem went down and right now they are relegation material.They were left by their "star" players and rely mostly on local guys and a couple of almost retired players.Slavia on the other hand are a typical team from the middle of the table and rely on the home games but sometimes they win on the road against the weaker teams.I cannot give you advice in terms of 1x2 betting,but i would go with under 2.5 goals if i had to bet on this game.In general my advice is to stay away from this game or try with low stakes Draw which maybe represents some value given the history between them.H2H 3 games 2 draws and an home win for Slavia.My prediciton is 0:1 or 1:1 EDIT-Game ended 2:2.Obviously when two weak defences meet,they leak goals...Anyway Draw was a good call here.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Lok. Sofia - Cherno More Varna @2.80 The home team will go in this game without 4 players from first team. Cherno More have one great coach who have chance to go back in Levski Sofia in winter trasnfer window. Cherno More don't have any problem with their squad. After last game in Varna when Loko Sofia take 2 points after 2:0 in first half, now Cherno More don't have any chance to lose this game. We have in Bulgaria something like give me points now, if you wanna give later :\ and now Loko Sofia need to give back points.
Very Good Call on Cherno More.It's only 20th minutes of playand 0:2.Loko sf is terrible at the back as well as upfront.I doubt that's the situation here(you win-I win).Loko sf are just the worst team in the division right now.Anyway keep on posting!

Litex Lovech - 0.25 @ 2 - bet365 V CSKA Sofia. Another selection that offers adequate draw cover. Not that I know a great deal about this league but these teams are second and fifth in the table respectively however they are separated by eight points and Lovech can go top with a win as there's only one point between them and Ludogrets. At home Lovech have been pretty ruthless winning six out of their last seven and are yet to suffer defeat on home turf. Away from home CSKA Sofia aren't so bad, although they've still lost four games, all of which were against sides in the top seven. They've lost to Ludogrets, Lokomtiv Plovdiv, Cherno More and Botev Plovdiv. I'd have had this line on a straight -0.5 at those odds so the draw cover is excellent considering how strong Lovech are at home and how poor CSKA Sofia have been away to top seven sides.
FT 0-0. Half void, half loss. Good call on the correct score Simeon Borisof :clap

Litex-CSKA Sofia Both teams are in the top of the league.Litex are 2nd just a point behind the leader Ludogoretz while CSKA i 4th 9 points behind.All i can say is that CSKA have big financial issues to solve.Players have not been regularly paid but for now the team is dealing with the situation despite the fact that they are underperforming,because it is concidered as a failure when CSKA is not 1st.Anyway the away side is ona good run of form lately and even when they are not playing well they win.They are still trying to chase the leaders and the title isn't a miracle too.They will have to cope without their goalkeeper Cerny who is out for 6 months.Nevertheless they have the best defence in the league so far and usualy keep it very tight at the back shutting down the forwards.Litex are high performing at the moment but i am sure that this isn't the fair refletion of their real skills as a team.Even when they are in form they rarely succeed to win against the top teams.Litex have no important missing to worry about except Bodurov(CB)who was disciplinary removed from the 1st team and now he is training with the 2nd squad.Anyway both teams will be happy with the draw which is my sugestion for the game.Litex and Ludogoretz will share the 1st place even for a day and got rid of this important game and CSKA will remain fighting for the title.These game are often very tight and i can suggest 0:0 as a correct score here given the fact that both teams won'w want to risk their table positions.Draw 3.00 with bet365
Very good.Exactly what i said.Neither of the teams wanted to lose the game so both just sit and wait for the final whistle 0:0

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Levski-Chernomoretz Levski is obviously the better team and tehy will show it today.Bookies had set the odscorrect and bet365 offers 1.1 for a HW here.Levski was in a crysis for an almost a month but last weekend they beat Ludogoretz on the road and now they welcome Chernomorez.THey seem the found their starting eleven and are starting to gain results.All i said yesterday about CSKA could be said for Levski.The fact that they are not first,means that they are underperforming.But they still have a chance to do it right.But they have to win and they will do it.Chernomoretz are not a bad team given they financial issues which they seem to deal with because every season they are the same.But they rarely get something from the big teams and that's the case here.They will go back to Burgas empty handed.Levsli\Levski HT\FT or Levski -2 or over 2.5 are the winning bets for this game as well as BTTS-NO.GL! Botev Plovdiv-Beroe Last game at the "Koleja"' so a convincing win is expected from the fans.I am not sure if it's gonna happen that way but Botev should win it even that Beroe is a tough team.Botev's main scorer Cvetkov aws injured but now is on and should deliver some goals in near future.Beroe was defeated at home last weekend by Loko SF but i think it's more because of underrestimation than weakness so i don't giv that fact much of importance for today.They want to apologise the fans and the only way to do it is to get something from the game and ruin the last home game of Botev at that stadium.There are no important missing in both camps.I expect both teams to go for it and an open and attractive game with a lot of chanecs for both teams is expected to be seen today.The weather is said to be about 2-3 degrees with no raining so notghint to worry about.My bet is BTTS-Yes and i will go further with over 2.5&Botev to win.Correct score-2:1

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Botev - Beroe Botev despite improving their form recently, shows no signs of great play and is no where near their performances in the beginning of the season. In the derby against Loko Plovdiv last weekend, they barely had 1 clear chance for a goal, whereas against CSKA Sofia they won despite being second best in some parts of the game. Therefore, I think that Botev does not deserve such low odds for a win at home against Beroe. Beroe is not in best shape, it seems like their chances for getting in the top 7 teams are very slim right now, but still they rarely loose with more than 1 or 2 goals. The only beating this season was against the best team in the league Ludogorets. Therefore, I do not think that Botev will easily win this game, and if they do so, it will be a narrow win, even Beroe snatching the draw is quite probable. Beroe +1.5 goals AH @ 1.57 Levski - Chernomorets Burgas Levski got an impressive win away to Ludogorets, but this season it is a wrong decision to count on Levski. The team is too unpredictable, playing occasionally good games, followed by terrible performances and is far away from the title contenders. Of course, Chernomorets is having one of its worst seasons so far, but recently the team started improving and every game will be crucial for the team. Having in mind the cold weather, bad pitches and the two upcoming games until the end of the season Levski has to play, I do not think that this will be a heavy beating. Levski will be content to take the three points regardless of the performance or score and save some energy for the most important game next week against CSKA Sofia for the Cup. At those odds, I think there is value to support Chernomorets+3. Chernomorets Burgas + 3 @ 1.66

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Botev Plovdiv V Beroe Both to score = YES @ 2 - bet365. I'm heeding the advice given above and backing both to score here. Botev have conceded in each of their last three home fixtures, and should be fairly dominant here, however over 2.5 goals is priced lower and I don't believe they will wn 3-0. So I choose to follow and go with both to score.

Botev - Beroe Botev despite improving their form recently, shows no signs of great play and is no where near their performances in the beginning of the season. In the derby against Loko Plovdiv last weekend, they barely had 1 clear chance for a goal, whereas against CSKA Sofia they won despite being second best in some parts of the game. Therefore, I think that Botev does not deserve such low odds for a win at home against Beroe. Beroe is not in best shape, it seems like their chances for getting in the top 7 teams are very slim right now, but still they rarely loose with more than 1 or 2 goals. The only beating this season was against the best team in the league Ludogorets. Therefore, I do not think that Botev will easily win this game, and if they do so, it will be a narrow win, even Beroe snatching the draw is quite probable. Beroe +1.5 goals AH @ 1.57 Levski - Chernomorets Burgas Levski got an impressive win away to Ludogorets, but this season it is a wrong decision to count on Levski. The team is too unpredictable, playing occasionally good games, followed by terrible performances and is far away from the title contenders. Of course, Chernomorets is having one of its worst seasons so far, but recently the team started improving and every game will be crucial for the team. Having in mind the cold weather, bad pitches and the two upcoming games until the end of the season Levski has to play, I do not think that this will be a heavy beating. Levski will be content to take the three points regardless of the performance or score and save some energy for the most important game next week against CSKA Sofia for the Cup. At those odds, I think there is value to support Chernomorets+3. Chernomorets Burgas + 3 @ 1.66
Where did you get Chernomorets +3AH @ 1.66,because bet365 is offering it at 1.32?It is terrific value @ 1.66

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Cherno More-Botev Plovdiv First of all i want to say that "'Ticha'' is maybe the most unpleasant stadium on Bulgaria.The ground is never in good condition,which helps the home team who usualy keeps it tight at the back and rely on counter-attacks.Botev play football with a lot of passes and will be troubled by the bad pitch.The weather is expected to be very cold -2 to-4 degrees.There are very few teams who can take something at ''Ticha'' and Botev will be happy not to lose there and reamain close to top 3.Cherno More know that they can beat anybody at home but if they open too much Botev could hurt them too.Yesterday i watched Botev's game against Beroe and i can teel that they lacked the final pass which won't help them in Varna where they will have not many opportunities to score.This is the last round for the year and both teams will be content not to lose it.The only missing player in Botev is the CB Boban Gruncharov who was suspended from the first team by Alexander Alexandrov.Anyway Stanimir Stoilov has players to choose from on that position and that shouldn't be much of a wory for him. Both coaches will name their strongest line-ups.Georgi Ivanov(Cherno More's coach)and Stanimir Stoilov(Botev's coach)know each other very well.They were teammates in Levski a few years back and after this Stoilov become Levski's head coach while Ivanov was still a footballer in Levski.After Stoilov was fired,Ivanov retired and replaced him.SO they know each other very well.I will be on the draw here but i am just waiting for bet365 to set the odds.GL! 1:0.Bet lost after a late goal Lokomotiv Plovdiv-Litex Both teams play open and attacking football.Lokomotiv use long through passes to hit the net while Litex passes the ball very well with a lot of possesion.Clashes between two sides are often attractive and the recent games prove that.Litex is 1st with 50 goals scored against 23 which is about 3 goals per game.while Lokomotiv is 37:21.They rely mostly on the home games.With Litex trying to secure the first place and Lokomotiv trying to remain in top 3 and given their home form i am leaning towards a BTTS here.This would be my bet but waiting for bet365 to set the odds once again. 2:5 Bet Won CSKA-Lyubimets Nothing much to say here.Lyubimets drew their last game at home against Slavia.CSKA drew in Lovech against Litex.Now time for them to get back on the winning way.They will do it with easiness.Not being 1st is a failure for them and the fans are not happy with that.They have financial issues to solve but are dealing with it.Duo Petrov and Moraes are scoring well for now.Lyubimets is one of the relegation candidates.They are at the bottom and there are no signs of improving.CSKA will be without their goalkeeper Cherny for at leat 5 months which is a big abcense actually but they won't need him for this game anyway because i doubt Lyubimets to have more than 2-3 shots are the target.CSKA on some sort of handicap here or HT\FT. 7:0. I guess the result says pretty much everything Slavia-Chernomorets SLavia were terrible during the midweek in Lyubimets but they rarely do good games on the road so nothing scary really.Now they are back in Sofia and a win is expected to be seen.Chernomorets played well at "'Georgi Asparuhov"' yesterday against Levski but couldn't resist to Levski's unstoppable attacks so they lost.But that was expected and there are no dramas in the club because of that.Slavia(10th with 24points)and Chernomorets(11th with 21points)have almost 0 chances to finish in top 7.After all the 26rounds in Bulgaria the table is splitting into first 7 and 2nd 7 teams like in Russia and they determine the first top 3 and the teams who get relegated.Slavia and Chernomorets will have to fight to survive,because the 7th Cherno More is 13 and 16 point above them.Personally maybe this will be a no bet for me or i will go with small stakes on the Draw here once again because i struggle to separate both sides. 2:0.Unlike the game against Levski a couple of days before,today Chernomorets couldn't find the themselves attacking.That wasn't their game. Beroe-Pirin Again Beroe hosts the worst team in the divison who had conceded the incredible 62 goals in 22 games which is almost 3 per game.Last round they lost at home to Lokomotiv Plovdiv 0:6 are hopeless.Beroe,after they were defeated at home by Lokomotiv Sofia,got prestigious draw in Plovdiv against Botev.Their defence looked reasonably stable.They were looking good going forward but as well as Botev they lacked the finall ball too.Now they will have plenty of opportunities to score.They owe an apologies to the fans because of that shamе performance a week ago.I can see nothing but a convincing win here. 2:1 The result isn't fair at all.Once again Beroe created but couldn't take their chances..Anyway that was enough for them to win the game. Netfohimik-Levski Sofia Neftohimik is the 2nd worst team in the league after Pirin.They used to be a factor in Bulgair a couple of decades back but now the money issues and bad club politic cost them the form.They will be no doubt the 2nd relegated team together with Pirin.They had to play yesterday against Ludogorets but obviously the game was postpone because of Ludogorets visit to Zagreb.So Neftohimik had a couple of days more to rest.Last game they were defeated in Varna by Cherno More (2:1).They parked the bus and were just claring the ball upfront.CHerno more are not used to be the attacking team and that's why they got so troubled of doing that.Anyway they managed to score 2 goals and that was enoguh for them.Now Neftohimik will try to defend again but will be expoced by Levski's fast forwards.Over 2.5 goals,Levski on some sort of handicap or HT\FT. 1:6 Ludogorets-Lokomotiv Ludogorets is obviously the best team right now in Bulgaria.They are banging goals for fun.Last night they beat DInamo in Zagreb even thoguh they were without Misijan,Stoqnov and Barthe.Now they will be available and are expected to start the game.Lokomotiv Sofia got once again beaten but this time it was at home.Even though Ludogorets lost their last game in Razgrad.They were beaten by Levski.I think that this will help them rather than hurt,because it took off the pressure of their good performance in Europe League.They will host the 3rd worst team at the moment in Bulgaria and i have no doubts they will be thw winning side especially given the fact that Litex are 1st because of a goal difference.Ludogorets in one game short but anyway they will have to put 3-4 goals in the opponents net just in case that the league would be decided by goal differece.Big home win is expected. 4:0.Ludogorets tried to win the game without running.Obviously it couldn't happen,so in the 2nd half they had to increase the tempoto score 4

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 I don't know where the movement comes from.The starting line-ups are pretty much known.There are no major surprises in both camps.Maybe people think that after Ludogorets's last failure against Levski a week ago now they look too short with which i actually agree.But there is no other option.Ludogorets is obligated to win because this is one of the worst playing teams in the divison and a speculation about Lokomotiv's star Marquinhos begun to appear.It's told that he will be on his way out of the club and the most probable destination is CSKA.He played tehre for a while in the past and it's really possible for him to go there again.So in general nothing has changed in the clubs and i expect something like 3-4:0.Home win for sure.

• 1 month later...

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Neftochimik - Ludogoretz 2 AH(-2,25) at 188bet the odds are 1,70. The first game for the 2nd part, but it is postponed game from the first part. Neftochimik is a total mess, again they have change all players in the team, but for sure some of the players that has left the team were quite good for the team level. At all the big question for the Neftochimik was if they will have money to finish the season, it seems that they will finish it, but 99% on last place. Today against them is the best team in Bulgaria for sure, this is team that will play next week a 1/16 final in EL, so you can compare what difference in the levels we have. One more fact is that the game will be played at neutral venue. I am expecting something like 3-4 goals winning margin.

Neftochimik - Ludogoretz 2 AH(-2,25) at 188bet the odds are 1,70. The first game for the 2nd part, but it is postponed game from the first part. Neftochimik is a total mess, again they have change all players in the team, but for sure some of the players that has left the team were quite good for the team level. At all the big question for the Neftochimik was if they will have money to finish the season, it seems that they will finish it, but 99% on last place. Today against them is the best team in Bulgaria for sure, this is team that will play next week a 1/16 final in EL, so you can compare what difference in the levels we have. One more fact is that the game will be played at neutral venue. I am expecting something like 3-4 goals winning margin.
Fully agree.The key factor here will be if Ludogorets will rest some players in order to avoid fatigue,becaouse of the coming match against Lazio in thursday.Restings some players will help them avoid injuries also.Anyway Ludogorets will win easily that game scoring minimum of 2.Neftohimic made a brand new team during the winter break which seems to be turning into a tradition there.They know they won't avoid relegation but just keep doing it.Ludogorets will win it even using their C squad.I went for Ludogorets&over 3.5 @2.1with bet365.If they want they wll crush them scoring the all 4 before the HT.GL

Fully agree.The key factor here will be if Ludogorets will rest some players in order to avoid fatigue' date='becaouse of the coming match against Lazio in thursday.Restings some players will help them avoid injuries also.Anyway Ludogorets will win easily that game scoring minimum of 2.Neftohimic made a brand new team during the winter break which seems to be turning into a tradition there.They know they won't avoid relegation but just keep doing it.Ludogorets will win it even using their C squad.I went for Ludogorets&over 3.5 @2.1with bet365.If they want they wll crush them scoring the all 4 before the HT.GL[/quote'] 0:3.Stoev played his A squad but they weren't up for the game.They didn't have the motivation and knew that they would of won without even running.Bet lost but i cannot make any general conclusion of the game because Neftohimik cannot be counted as a real test.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Pirin GD - Cherno More 2 @3,52 with Leonbets The game is the 1st game after the winter break for both teams. The home team is in last place and it is almost sure that they will relegate at the end of the season. The home team was left in the break from most of the good players and on their places will play some youngsters and a players that have join them due to the reason that they are from this city/region - at all the situation in the club is bad. Cherno more also has been left from some good players, but still they have some good players and are fighting for place in the first 7, where they are at the moment and for sure 3 points today are must for them and I can not see any reason why not to get them. Odds are really good and for me it is mistake of the bookies for such high odds for AW.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Litex Lovech (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Lyubimets 2007 (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Slavia Sofia (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Neftohimik v Botev Plovdiv (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Chernomorets Burgas (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 CSKA Sofia v Slavia Sofia 1. This has to be one of the straightforward bets this weekend. The game is important for CSKA because next week they face Levski. Going into this game with a massive win in the previous fixture is hugely important. Knowing the CSKA coach he will definitely stress on that. Slavia just sold their star player and their other offensive player is suspended. Slavia's coach is ex-CSKA coach and he will not beat himslef over a loss today. Jackson Mendy, the central defender, is coming back after suspension and this completes the starting CSKA defensive line, which IMO is the best in the league. Having in mind Slavia's lack of offensive players it all comes down to whether CSKA will score. Omar Kossoko is finally on track of showing his potential after the winter training camp. I expect him to put on a show to prove he has a place among the starting 11. HW is in the bag. One might contemplate playing the HC -1.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Botev Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levski Sofia v CSKA Sofia (14:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slavia Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v Neftohimik (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chernomorets Burgas v Beroe (15:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Litex Lovech v Ludogorets Razgrad (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 CSKA - Levski 2 @2,68 with Marathon This week again we have a derby CSKA - Levski, but due to the previous game tomorrow CSKA must play without 5 suspended players and for me 3 of them are very important. The GK Mboli is may be the best on this position in Bulgaria, and the reserve option of CSKA do not have his quality. The defenders Iliev(capitan) and Popov are the half from the regular defense of the team and may be the better half. Plus for CSKA is very doubtful the mid. Milisavlevich which is the best mid. of the team. Too big missing for CSKA. Levski have won the midweek game for the Cup against Botev with 3:1 and has gain some confidence. The last game between these teams was very equal at all, so now with these missings for me Levski will win and for me the real odds must be around 2.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia (14:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Botev Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Sofia v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chernomorets Burgas v Lyubimets 2007 (15:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Tonight Ludogorets hosts Litex in clash which will determine who will be the new champion.But Big News,there will be no new champion because Ludogorets will win the league again.Yes,there are a few more rounds but the winner tonight will be unoficially crowned.No doubt Ludo will be that team.Stoev has no major missing are could field his best 11.Now,with Ludogorets being out of Europe League,they won't save their energy and go for the win.The visitors will miss their regular GK Pirgov who is injured and will be replaced bu Evgeni Alexandrov who wasn't shining last time but there is no alternative.Last time both teams faced each other was a couple of weeks ago when the game ended 0:0 but Ludogorets was about to host Valencia midweek and were cautious.Now they will show their real face.Litex are no great shake.They are way weaker than their form and table position suggest.As soon as Levski and CSKA are back on their feet,Litex will be out of top 3.They are awkward visitors despite that they rarely lose points on the road.This time the lady luck won't cover them and they will be heavy defeated for sure.My main bet is Ludogorets -1(EH)@2.62 with bet365.I will place medium stakes on -2(EH)@5.50 and over 2.5 team goals @ 3.5 and a small punt on -3(EH)@ 12.Correct Score 4:0 @23 all with bet365.I believe this bet is the bet of the year for now and if Ludo don't cover -1 i will not post any bets soon in ''A'' PFG.I recommend this bet to everyone who read this post just because it will win.I hate to say that but you can bet your house on HW here.

Tonight Ludogorets hosts Litex in clash which will determine who will be the new champion.But Big News' date='there will be no new champion because Ludogorets will win the league again.Yes,there are a few more rounds but the winner tonight will be unoficially crowned.No doubt Ludo will be that team.Stoev has no major missing are could field his best 11.Now,with Ludogorets being out of Europe League,they won't save their energy and go for the win.The visitors will miss their regular GK Pirgov who is injured and will be replaced bu Evgeni Alexandrov who wasn't shining last time but there is no alternative.Last time both teams faced each other was a couple of weeks ago when the game ended 0:0 but Ludogorets was about to host Valencia midweek and were cautious.Now they will show their real face.Litex are no great shake.They are way weaker than their form and table position suggest.As soon as Levski and CSKA are back on their feet,Litex will be out of top 3.They are awkward visitors despite that they rarely lose points on the road.This time the lady luck won't cover them and they will be heavy defeated for sure.My main bet is Ludogorets -1(EH)@2.62 with bet365.I will place medium stakes on -2(EH)@5.50 and over 2.5 team goals @ 3.5 and a small punt on -3(EH)@ 12.Correct Score 4:0 @23 all with bet365.I believe this bet is the bet of the year for now and if Ludo don't cover -1 i will not post any bets soon in ''A'' PFG.I recommend this bet to everyone who read this post just because it will win.I hate to say that but you can bet your house on HW here.
3:0.Great night for me with great profit.Once Ludogorets scored their 2nd they killed the tempo hitting the target only once after that.I hope someone has followed the tip