** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 AZ delivered well, second goal was a bit lucky though. Vitesse had enough chances to score a goal but AZ defended solid overall. Small profit for this game! Lost both bets on Roda jc. Feyenoord started really well but as expected they collapsed in the second half and almost drew the game in the end. Roda deserved another penalty for sure so it could have ended in 2-2. But, still a close win for feyenoord in the end! Ado was just terrible. If you can't win against Heracles at home you don't belong in this division. My god, their fans left the stadium after an hour and for sure their coach will be sacked this week. Relegate candidate number one from now on. Bets lost! Anyways, I'm confident about cambuur tomorrow and Utrecht on thursday. Maybe ill take twente too cause they play really solid but away at Heerenveen is hard though.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Another important factor is that Cambuur plays on a artifical pitch. Away teams often struggle when they use normal grass at their own stadium. It will always take some time to adapt and Cambuur's coach stated that they will start really aggresive to attack the wounded sheep. I think there will be goals that's why I added Cambuur to score first with small stakes. I think they can find a goal early in the game here but after that PSV will surely attack for the biggest part of the game. PSV lacks confidence and that affects their finishing skills negatively. It will be a hot night in Friesland !

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 PSV seem quite hit and miss away from home. They beat Utrecht 5-1 away which isn't easy, and played quite well albeit in defeat away to Ajax. They then lost to Waalwijk 2-0 so hopefully that PSV turn up tonight! Small on Cambuur DNB for me.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 I am very interested in some information about the Vitesse - ADO match on Friday. Homewin seems very likely, but I am hoping for a surprise in this match. Fatigue might be an issue for Vitesse, as they played on Thuesday? Thanks!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Unreal cambuur lost the game tonight. SO unlucky and undeserved for PSV. PSV only had 1 chance in the first half and a huge error by cambuur goalie screwed it. 2th half Cambuur had a 2on1 play but they failed it was a 100% goal normally.. PSV scored 1-2 after a huge error again in defense. 2-2 would have been huge profit. Anyways main bet +1 void and nice profit on cambuur goal and first goal. Tomorrow I will be on utrecht for sure!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 I'm definitely on utrecht tomorrow. Zwolle will miss their best defender Lachman who again got injured, Mokotjo their best midfielder [really important this year engine of their team] another regular defender van den werf who was a sub for Lachman so they are definitely short at the back for today's game. long-term Hiwat and Labylle, winger Thomas is also out got injured during a trainings sesson yesterday also pretty important player. 4 regulars are out for Zwolle! Time for Utrecht to win a home game and slowly their players return to full fitness, some good new signings will boost their team and they can definitely get back to winning game. Delpierre [defender] and Agudelo [striker] both new signings played against Ajax and did well. utrecht is still without long-term Duplan, van der gun, Mulenga and Janssen and Martenson but they already missed a lot. They can cope with that! Odds on the home win are hugh if u ask me. H2H is also fine for utrecht and it's only a matter of time that Utrecht will start climbing the table. Normally this would be a tough call if both teams had full-squad but with these missings for Zwolle it's hard to miss the odds on the home win. I rate this as a 65-35 now so the odds are big for me. Zwolle also uses an artificial pitch so they need to adapt to normal grass away at Utrecht. Expect a strong performance of the host and goals are likely. Medium stakes for me on the home win and medium stakes on Utrecht to score first! Small stakes on BTS and Utrecht to win! Goodluck all!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 I'll definitely skip Ajax. Odds are very poor and ofcourse a home win is likely but their first goalie cillissen is out so Vermeer will play. Big disadvantage for Ajax cause he is a real nervous goalie and often makes a mistake in the air, on the line he is one of the best though. Groningen are no push-overs so Ajax needs to be fully focussed here. Boilesen will also be rested so he is out too. Denswil returns after a slight injury. Riedewald will probably play on left back position. Rain all night in the Netherlands so Ajax will probably close the roof. No worries there! Home win looks likely cause the difference is class is big but I can see Groningen score here. BTS and Ajax to win would be a nice bet.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Ajax went as expected, they were the dominant side but Groningen had some good chances too. FT 2-1. BTS and ajax to win came in! For the weekend I fancy Groningen at the weekend. Heerenveen will most likely will miss 3 regular defenders ; Zomer, kruiswijk and Dijks. Huge blows and Groningen should edge this one. Home team is pretty strong usually and its a hot game in the north always great atmosphere. Groningen won this fixture last year with 3-1. I expect a same scoreline Heerenveen always finds the net somehow but they concede a lot and without 3 regulars their back line is heavily weakened!

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Well, you can't buy a whole team to cover up your weaknesses. New players need time to adapt and ofcourse some are pretty talented but no world class stars. They need some time and in this competition there is not much time. Ajax and twente will fight for the title after this weekend. 7 points is too much for feyenoord and Vitesse. They will slip up even more points if you ask me. But Ado is so poor this year and vitesse was dtill the better side overall. Should have scored atleast 2 in the second half. You have to be a brave man to back ado away from home. :-) Tomorrow a exciting game between PSV and Twente! Both teams have huge potential upfront and do concede on a regular basis especially psv. that's why BTS is very likely. Rekik is also suspended for psv centre back. Sub is decent but not of the same quality! I think hendrix will play now. Tadic twente's best player finally showed his best form and I'm really looking forward to both teams who will attack for sure. Teente has to win and psv got nothing to loose, they are too far behind. Ruiz should be ready to play so narsingh will be on the bench again. Maher also cause hiljemark did a good job said his coach! Psv is still vulnerable these days and one goal could Smack their confidence to the ground. They played bad against cambuur but somehow still won the game. Small boost for them but it does not cover the fact they lack sharpness and good morale. Normally this would be a tight game but the table ranking pushes the teams forward. Over 3.5 goals looks tempting for some stakes and BTS with high stakes for sure.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PSV Eindhoven v FC Twente (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Go Ahead Eagles v AZ Alkmaar (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NAC Breda v Roda JC (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Feyenoord v NEC (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Heracles Almelo v Cambuur Leeuwarden (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PEC Zwolle v Ajax (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RKC Waalwijk v FC Utrecht (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Groningen v Heerenveen (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PSV Eindhoven v Heracles Almelo (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Twente v Vitesse (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RKC Waalwijk v NEC (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Roda JC v ADO Den Haag (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.93 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AZ Alkmaar v FC Utrecht (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambuur Leeuwarden v PEC Zwolle (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Groningen v Go Ahead Eagles (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NAC Breda v Feyenoord (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ajax v Heerenveen (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 NEC NIJMEGEN v PSV EINDHOVEN The Dutch league is normally full of goals. Not surprising to see NEC at the top, yes , very best in Europe in over 1.5 1st half goals stats. They have been over 1.5 1st half goals in 10 of 12 home games (83%) They have been over .5 st half goals 100% The odds are excellent for this bet OVER 1.5 1st half goals is 2.2 on bet365

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Excellent call Neilovan, Nec plays pretty offensively at home and they confidence is high at the moment. They score a lot lately while PSV also found some kind of form. 3 back to back wins for PSV should give them a boost, pretty fit squad only Wijnaldum is ill so he is out. Balanced midfield again without Maher but they still leak goals in every game. Nec is surely capable of scoring here and they often opened up the score at home. PSV on the other hand still has some great talented and technical players especially upfront who can score out of nowhere. I will follow your bet too. I made a preview about Cambuur vs Roda jc. Roda is terrible lately, these odds might look value but that's logical, because Cambuur is a great home team and are pretty much in top form. They've lost their new striker to a injury few weeks ago and Hemmen their main striker is also struggeling with an injury but Barto their replacement is doing great. Scored 2 goals in their last game and his confidence will be sky high. Full house tonight in Cambuur and their crowd is really fanatic. They are very hard to beat on their artificial pitch and often opens up the score at home. Their overall record at home is great for a promoted team like Cambuur : 8-1-4. They've only lost against the top teams in this league and in all those games they were very unlucky to loose in the end. Roda is on a down trend and are at the bottom of the table. Pressure is big nowadays and a early goal can really kill their morale instantly. Midfielder El Makrini is suspended for Cambuur but they have decent replacements, quality difference is not so big in their team. Roda on the other hand lost back to back games even at home against Ado last week which is really poor. They are without some important players for tonight's game. They welcome back Striker Nemeth for this game after his suspension but they are still without their captain and best midfielder Fledderus, Dijkhuizen, Demouge, new signing Anco Jansen and another defender Biemans. Guy Ramos another regular defender is highly doubtful. All in all a bad situation for Roda and I get why people might think the odds are a bit low or high on the away side but trust me, it's not for nothing. I really think Cambuur will win tonight and score atleast 2 goals! Roda concedes so easily lately and upfront they mostly rely on their winger Hupperts but he can't win every game for them on his own. Cambuur to win is a pretty safe bet for me but if you wanna play it safer I think the option Cambuur over 1,5 total goals is a very nice bet. I expect a lot of goals tonight, Roda jc just can't keep cleansheets especially with all these missings, they constantly rotate at the back. Cambuur always scores at home but they often leave some space at the back so a fast player like Hupperts can take advantage of that. So all in all I like these bets for this game. Cambuur to score 2 or more goals around 1.70 almost the same odd as the home win. Medium stakes for me! Cambuur to score first around 1.55! Medium stakes. In their 8 home wins they opened up the score 7 times. Cambuur to win and over 2.5 goals around 2.50! Small stakes. 5 out of their 8 wins at home was over 2.5 goals this season. Over 3.5 goals around 2.65 is a huge price! Roda played 11 away games this season and 8 out of 11 times it went over 3.5 goals, the other 2 over 2,5 goals and only 1 under game! Small stakes again. 2-1, 3-1 likely results and even if it ends 2-2 we would make a decent amount of profit! Goodluck guys

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

The Dutch league is normally full of goals
I keep reading people talking about this, but I've just had a look through the goals since the winter break, and as far as I can see, only just over half the matches have finished with 'over 2.5' goals

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Unrealllllll, how on earth can Cambuur only score 1 goal in this game.. Went exactly as I thought, they were the dominant side and should have scored atleast 2 goals here! Wow so sick after 2 red cards for Roda jc they finally scored in the last minute.. They won as expected but what a bummer we didn't see more goals! Only 1 out of 4 for this game, can't believe it. :D

Unrealllllll' date=' how on earth can Cambuur only score 1 goal in this game.. Went exactly as I thought, they were the dominant side and should have scored atleast 2 goals here! Wow so sick after 2 red cards for Roda jc they finally scored in the last minute.. They won as expected but what a bummer we didn't see more goals! Only 1 out of 4 for this game, can't believe it. :D[/quote'] yeah, they lost me a decent acca. Guess they should have been more attacking in the first half as well. To me , they were so-so in the first half. Nothing huge created. They only became very attacking late and by then was too late for our main bet of 2+ goals. But thats how football goes sometimes. Besides people keep saying dutch league is overs but this year its proving the opposite. Just look at tonights games. Think ALL were unders. Think we need to readjust our strategies and take advantage of the big prices on unders or at least keep in mind that going for goals, we may not be getting any value as bookies usually price dutch league as very very overish.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Yeah, this game had goals written all over it but ended 1-0. Happens sometimes I guess. True, that we saw a lot of unders lately and the prices are big but it's really hard to predict which games will be tight pre-game. This league is full of defensive errors and huge mistakes and the offensive is often way better than the opposites defense. Maybe, skip the goals and predict the outcome often pays me more. ;) We have some nice games for tomorrow though! Lol, I just watched the highlights again and seriously a miracle Cambuur didn't score more goals. Barto the hero from last week with 2 goals could have scored a hattrick for ustoday. LOL, even open goal he shot wide, should have had a penalty also, ball cleared from the line in goal. All in all, headache. :wall Very very unlucky your acca got ruined and my other main bet.

Yeah' date=' this game had goals written all over it but ended 1-0. Happens sometimes I guess. True, that we saw a lot of unders lately and the prices are big but it's really hard to predict which games will be tight pre-game. This league is full of defensive errors and huge mistakes and the offensive is often way better than the opposites defense. Maybe, skip the goals and predict the outcome often pays me more. ;) We have some nice games for tomorrow though![/quote'] totally agree about predicting the outcomes then the goals since it seems most games are going unders and everyone seems to be going over when overs are priced at 1.6 in this league. Anyways, no point crying over spilt milk. onwards and upwards. As always, waiting for tomorrows picks Senk.You are the expert on this league

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 FC Twente hosting Feyenoord Rotterdam. A great game to watch, cause both teams will have to go for the win here. Both clubs are really ambitious to become champions this year and league leaders Ajax face AZ which is a tough opponent. Although, they will know the outcome of that game before they start this one but that doesn't really matter cause they have to win anyways. A CL spot is crucial for both clubs, really hungry to play in Europe especially Feyenoord. Been a while and their crowd has been so loyal all these years without winning anything. Twente is having a pretty steady season so far, second behind ajax and they come of a 2-0 win over Vitesse which was really important for a top 3 ranking. Another home game this sunday for them and their confidence should be high. Castaignos their topscorer and striker played for Feyenoord a few years ago, did well and left them for Inter Milan, many people were angry but hey, who's gonna blame him at the age of 18 when a club like Inter wants you. :D He will be determined to show what he's still worth. Wouldn't be surprised if especially he finds the net against his former club. FC Twente got a solid team not many super stars so they are a tight collective. If you have to name one then it has to be their playmaker Tadic. Scored 11 goals already and is really important. He often comes from the left flank but also from the center. Great vision, passing skills,technical abilities and dangerous from set pieces. Many good clubs wants to buy him, but he is pretty happy at FC Twente and you can see it on the pitch. He plays without much pressure and often scores a decisive goal for his side. FC Twente is a strong home team, their overall record is 7-5-0 with a goal difference of 33-11 which is quite impressive. Still unbeaten at their own stadium and I think they will keep it that way for atleast another week. They've conceded only 24 goals this season second's league best behind Ajax. But, recently they didn't keep a lot of cleansheets except for their last game against Vitesse. But it's clear Vitesse has some huge problems upfront lately, I rate feyenoord way better these days and definitely capable of scoring a goal. Twente conceded in 6 of their last 7 home games atleast once. They often score 2 or more that's why they still won 5 of them. The home side are probably still without Y.Mokhtar but he is not a big miss though. All in all, I expect a decent performance of FC Twente at home and I fancy them to edge this one. This fixture ended in a 1-4 win for Twente earlier this season. Both teams play attractive football and it often ends in goals for both sides. Feyenoord on the other hand are one the sides that always plays forward, they have a pretty young squad but many of their starting 11 are playing together for a while now. That's why it's still a surprise why they constantly fail the week after a great result. Really weird, cause they often play pretty well and especially in recent games. They were the dominant side and very unlucky not to win against NAC last week. Away their form is not great : Overall a record of 5-3-4 with a goal difference of 23-19. They always score goals but they also concede in every away game. They've kept only one cleansheet in 11 away games, that's really poor for a top side like Feyenoord. And that's why they are still 7 points behind the league leaders and not at the top of the table like so many people want them to be. Interesting statistic is that in all games Feyenoord played against top sides in this league, both teams scored. Twente, twice against Vitesse, Ajax and PSV. Their defense is too shaky, they are still without the suspended regular Bruno Martins Indi for this game but Nelom his replacement is doing well on the left side. Kongolo will probably keep his role as a centre back instead of Mathijsen. Feyenoord has to be at their max level to get any points in this game and I trust them to atleast score a goal. Boetius their left winger is in great form lately, he already scored 7 goals and is a great player to watch. Pelle their topscorer missed some great chances last game, so he will be hungry for goals. No doubt he is Feyenoord's best player this year and I hope he can keep his performances at a high level. But sometimes he's doing a little bit too much for his team, cause he really wants to be THE player in every game. That's simply not possible so if he just focusses on scoring goals, he's one of the best. Feyenoord scored in all of their last 5 away games and I'm confident they will find the net against Twente too. Picking a winner here is pretty hard, cause both sides have their own qualities but in the end I will stick to Twente. Simply because they are a real unit, unbeaten at home and Feyenoord struggles too much in away games. If twente can isolate Pelle than they will have a great chance to collect all points here. I have 3 bets for this game. Both teams to score with medium stakes. Odds of 1.55, not big but a very likely winner. FC Twente to score 2 or more goals. Odds around 1.70 with medium stakes! Over 1.5 goals at HT. Odds around 2.25 with small stakes! Both teams are desperate to win this game and especially Feyenoord often starts with a lot of pressure to find a early goal. They also often collapse in the 2th half which favors my other bets too! In 4 of their last 5 games for Feyenoord it went over 1.5 goals at HT. Goodluck all. Ps. I'm really looking at the price of AZ which is huge and it might be the right time to bet against Ajax but the fact AZ played a tough game on thursday night away at Liberec holds me down a bit. And AZ is without one of their best players Gudelj, he is suspended for this game. But on the other hand Ajax will miss Schone so they pretty much cancel eachother out. Boilesen and Serero are also still out. 3 regulars out for Ajax and we could see against Redbull that they had some huge problems especially at the left back position. Interesting how F.de Boer will cope with that. AZ did pretty well in recent years against Ajax that's why I like them on some sort of handicap. X2 is almost too good to miss but I'll catch some sleep first and will be back tomorrow to decide what do to. :)

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 I thought a long time about this game and these bets could all fail, but the odds are just too good to miss. Ajax got embarrassed by the champions of Austria on thursday night. A real shock for the whole club and ofcourse for their fans. They thought after such a successive run in the CL, Redbull is a team they can beat with their normal possession play. Well, that went terribly wrong and they couldn't find the free man in midfield for 90 minutes. I follow them very closely and it also surprised me. F.de Boer stated after the game that they were well prepared for this kind of tactic but they failed miserably. They looked clueless especially at the back and made some huge errors. The opponent was physically way stronger than Ajax and it was hard to see them fail like this. Fine, if you loose a game once in a while but not in the way they did on thursday. They created absolutely nothing that could harm Redbull in any way and offensively again, they lacked the firepower to atleast create some decent chances. We already knew Ajax struggles for goals almost in every game and it was so obvious again that they lack some quality players. overall. Fischer is just terrible, he has his moment but way too inconsistent for a top team like Ajax. Bojan once a great talent shows absolutely nothing in this league. I seriously can't think of any reasons why this guy fails in the Eredivisie? He played at the biggest clubs in the world and trained with the best players all over the world, day in day out for his whole life but he can't even get past a freaking left back of Zwolle or whatever club they play every week??? Unbelievable, and I'm starting to feel sorry for him. They rotate a lot upfront but only Schone was reaching his normal level every game but he's still out for today's game so that's a huge blow for ajax again. Siem de Jong looks clueless and his recent injuries are taking it's toll. It will take some more time before he starts to perform at a decent level again. In midfield only Blind plays pretty consistent but even he got overrun several times on thursday night. Fatigue might play a roll here for sure. They ran behind the ball for 90 minutes. Klaassen is a great talent and he showed some great things this season but young players often have a dip in form and it looks like he is having troubles performing on a high level week in week out. It's physically pretty tough to play such games back to back on his age. Serero their other regular midfielder is out so probably Poulsen will play. At the back Van Rhijn is so poor throughout this season. Don't know what this guy is doing but his confidence is long gone and his drive to move forward and deliver a decent cross often ends in the 2th ring of the stadium. In the centre Veltman started really promising this season and showed some great potential but you can see that all the media attention got to him. He lacks confidence and makes stupid mistakes at the back. Not surprisingly, it's his debut season but it clearly doesn't help Ajax at the moment. Maybe denswil will play today not sure. Moisander is the most experienced player at the back and he should lead ajax to a higher level. But he needs to focus on his own game or bad things will happen. He is often too slow and will have a hard time against the fast offensive players of AZ his former club though. Curious to see who will play as a left back cause Boilesen their regular is still injured, probably Riedewald but one way or another Ajax is weak on that side. If it's Blind they are fine but he's doing a great job lately on the Defensive mid position and most of the time De Boer wants to keep him there. Ajax will be affected in a negative way due the missings of 3 regulars today. They will face some troubles on some positions. All in all Ajax is nowhere near their top level and they suffered a big blow on thursday. Too many players lack confidence. This game can go both ways, or they fail again and we make a lot of profit. Or they suddenly play a great game and bounce back! I just can't see Ajax score easily against this solid AZ side and it would really surprise me if they would keep a cleansheet here. Cause I don't think so. Not in this kind of form. Ofcourse, you can argue about that it was Redbull, a strong side. But also AZ are no push-overs. They often play great against Ajax and they did well against the top sides in this league. A Win and a draw against Vitesse, a win over Ajax and PSV earlier in the season. A 1-2 loss against Twente and a 1-0 loss against PSV and a 2-2 draw against Feyenoord. They scored in any of these games except for that one game against PSV. Their win over Liberec will surely give them a push in the right direction and their tactical plan is often spot on. Experienced coach and he knows Ajax really well. Their offensive players have a lot of pace and their topscorer Johannsson is a real poacher and already scored 14 goals. Wingers Beerens is always a pain in the ass for many defenders and he will probably play on the left side against Van Rhijn. Oh lord, he can really harm Ajax there. I hope Berghuis will play on the right, technical winger with some great skills to get past a defender. Gudelj their regular midfielder is suspended for this clash and Henriksen will probably be his replacement. A more defensive minded player and I think AZ will play as a real unit here. Ajax are having troubles breaking through defenses through out the whole season and AZ could play perfectly on the counter. Great game to watch and I just have to go with the odds here. Forgive me if they fail but when AZ plays Ajax we can forget about current stats or form. Alkmaar is next to Amsterdam and there is always a hot atmosphere when these teams meet. AZ's away form is not great but like I said, these things don't count today. I expect a tactical master plan from Advocaat and even if they will loose it's probably with a small margin. I have 5 bets for this game. AZ +1.5 with medium stakes. Odds around 1.70! AZ +0.5 with small stakes. Odds around 3.10! AZ to lead or draw at HT. Odds around 1.85! small stakes! AZ to lead at HT or FT. Odds around 4 small stakes! Ajax to win with a score of 2-1. If they somehow manage to win this game today, then no way they'll do it without conceding. Most likely result for me. 1 point with Odds of 8 for some cover. Goodluck guys.

Forgive me if they fail but when AZ plays Ajax we can forget about current stats or form. Alkmaar is next to Amsterdam and there is always a hot atmosphere when these teams meet. AZ's away form is not great but like I said' date=' these things don't count today. I expect a tactical master plan from Advocaat and even if they will loose it's probably with a small margin[/quote']I had a look at the derby stats on this and AZ have a reasonable record at Ajax - they've drawn 3 of their last 5 league games there and won 2 of their last 3 cup matches in Amsterdam. So there might be some value in AZ at pretty long odds today. Last 5 league games Ajax v AZ - 2-2 2-2 4-0 1-0 1-1