Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
AZAlkmaar2

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

My first pick for tonight is Feyenoord. There is a big difference in class between the 2 teams and NEC Nijmegen has performed poorly so far losing all 5 games and conceding 17 goals in the process. Very tempted to pick -1.5 here but to be safe I am going with Feyenoord straight @ 1.66 at BET365.
FT 3-3. Sorry guys. In hindsight I can see how goals would have been better here but there was not much value unless it was above 3.5 or 4.5. Was getting similar value with straight Feyenoord win, which I thought was a safer bet and one which they should have won comfortably.

Heerenveen in good form plays Roda away. Heerenveen footballwise the better team. Roda lost big at home last week against mediocre NAC. The only way Roda could get something is allout attack kick and rush, but their targetman Demouge misses out due to suspension. Heerenveen misses Dijks but he'll be replaced by Kum who replaced him perfectly earlier. My only concern is the away results of Heerenveen. Therefor i go for DNB.

Heerenveen in good form plays Roda away. Heerenveen footballwise the better team. Roda lost big at home last week against mediocre NAC. The only way Roda could get something is allout attack kick and rush, but their targetman Demouge misses out due to suspension. Heerenveen misses Dijks but he'll be replaced by Kum who replaced him perfectly earlier. My only concern is the away results of Heerenveen. Therefor i go for DNB.
Push Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Hi Jesperdinho, I would appreciate if you can share your thoughts/predictions on the PSV vs AJAX. The obvious can be pointed out both team to score & game going over 2.5 goals. Thank you. Yas

In the eyes of both coaches Ajax is the favourite. That's what they said in press conference. Cocu of PSV shows it also in his starting eleven. Maher is benched and Park plays instead. Ajax is playing with an offensive midfield. Schone instead of Poulsen and Serero instead of Duarte. Both teams will try each other a bit in the first quater or even half of the match. So i expect an under 2,5 PSV is on a bad streak both european as domestic and didn't win in seven league matches against Ajax. So Ajax DNB will be my second bet

Any information on Cambuur - Twente 4/10? Cambuur home 2-1-0 6-1.
Speaking as a FC Twente fan, it's a risky game tbh. Cambuur has proven itself at home, drawing PSV 1-1. FC Twente beat FC Groningen last week with 5-0 but lost the midweek cup game from SC Heerenveen with 3-0 playing away. It could go all the ways, I think the best bet for this game is over 2,5 Goals

Any information on Cambuur - Twente 4/10? Cambuur home 2-1-0 6-1.
I rarely if ever watch (I plan to change that this year) the Dutch league but I watched Twente win last sunday, Cambuur seems a newly promoted team as I've never heard of them before this season, and they will a struggle against a very good Twente side. They have conceded very few goals so they should just bide their time to open the score and maybe cover the -1.5.

Roda JC - Zwolle Roda JC has lost their edge of the begin of the league. Momentum is totally not with them at the moment. Not only the lack of points but also the amount of goals of late they shipped in. Also teamnews is not in favour of the home team. Monteyne and de Beule are injured, both defenders. Dijkhuizen played in defense (as a midfielder) instead, but he's suspended again. Doubtful is captain Fledderus with a groinproblem. Huge miss if he's out. Zwolle was never in 7th heaven when they were topping the table. They even stayed with their goal to not relegate. But secretly internally their goal is play offs. Benson is back from injury and is important for the way they play. They play the best passing game of the league and are pushing really forward because of the weak Roda defense. Zwolle to win 2,60 7/10 Zwolle to score two or more 2,00 6/10

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Very unlucky it seems! I only watched the match later on but from the stats it seemed it was all Zwolle. Early red card for home team and also a missed penalty right? You win some you lose some :) Now lets go and win some :nana