** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 it could be a goal festival even De Jong will miss again.both teams have unstable defences but good Attacks.i see 3 or more goals here Heerenveen-Ajax over 2,5 9/10 over 3,5 6/10 BTS 6/10 over2,5+bts 6/10 i think the same about Heracles-Psv!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 BTS is both to score Blind isn't fit enough to start tonight. So Boilesen starts as left back for the first time since his hamstring injury away @ PSV two seasons ago. De Boer wants him to play as offensive as Blind does. This will cost him or Moisander (left center back) some fouls in the Heerenveen break. So i'm going for cards tonight. Boilesen to get yellow @4 Moisander to get yellow @3,75

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Comfortably i wouldn't say. Ajax will win, the last 3 years they should have won easily. They did 2 times but last year the stupid, but not wrongly judged by referee, red card for Serero changed the game. Poulsen can't handle players like Djuricic who play between the lines. Djuricic left the club and Heerenveen now plays with a classic playmaker, so Poulsen can defend that player and block the way to launch Finbogasson at the same time, instead of getting pulled away out of the centre of the pitch. If 1,50 for a straight win suits you....it's a good bet.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Hi Jesperdinho, Good call yesterday on the yellow card. It happened exactly as you predicted it would. If you don't mind, I would like your thoughts/predictions on the following games. ADO Den Haag vs Roda PEC Zwolle vs Cambuur I am leaning towards home win for both games based on the performance for the last year and half. However I do not have good knowledge on their players. Thank you.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 ADO Den Haag will start with almost the same team as last weekend, there coach Steijn will start with the newly signed defender Zuiverloon and the new midfielder Gerht on the bench. I think Den Haag can win this game tonight (2-1, 3-1 or 3-2). Only Kevin Jansen (who started last week) will not start and is out for a long time. The line up is probably: Coutinho; Malone, Wormgoor, Beugelsdijk, Supusepa; van Haaren, Holla, Meijers; Cabral, van Duinen, Gouriye. Personally i wouldn't touch the PEC Zwolle game, don't know enough about Cambuur at the moment, but Zwolle is in a positive mood at the moment after winning the first 3 games of the season.

Ado is for me the favorite to win. They got the players to outplay Roda with Gouriye, Kramer, Cabral and van Haaren. Till now the only thing missing is the spark or the gel. That's difficult cause the players above are new. Together with Coutinho, Holla, Meijers and van Duinen they form a good squad. Roda didn't convince me that they can win this kind of away game. Sometimes a team needs a lucky win to make the momentum. I think that happend for Ado last week. Zwolle should win but usually a team like this with 3 straight wins roll over a team that you didn't expect. On these odds i'll stay away from Zwolle

There's one bet for me in Dutch league for me this weekend. Feyenoord -1 (EH) Feyenoord started the game thursday very well against Krasnodar. Missed a penalty kick in 4th and scored 1-0 in 7th Unlucky to make it 2-0 they were kicked out by two clincial finishes. Feyenoord a team and a fanbase that works hard and roll up their sleeves and are going to bounce back tomorrow. Roda is not the team that grabs alot of points away from home against topteams. They still got a shaky defense and a mediocre goalie. When they can attack and play freely away from their own goal they can do some like their home games or last week vs ADO. But Roda has to put their butts against their own box and they don't feel comfortable there. That showed in the first match at Ajax 3-0 The last two years Feyenoord won 5-2 and 3-0.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Games for tonight : [TABLE=class: league-table, width: 468]

[TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Ajax[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]v[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]PEC Zwolle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]ADO Den Haag[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]v[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Vitesse[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Cambuur[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]v[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Heracles[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Twente[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]v[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]PSV Eindhoven[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I was looking for Ado - Vitesse but the game just got canceled due to broken watering system. It has been raining quite alot this week and also today. That water is still on the pitch. The other matches don't represent value. Cambuur - Heracles and Twente - PSV are close match ups. Ajax is way too short. For those interested: Ajax Heracles X2 Twente - PSV btts

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Games for tonight: [TABLE=width: 468]

[TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]NEC Nijmegen [/TD] [TD]v [/TD] [TD]Feyenoord [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]AZ Alkmaar [/TD] [TD]v [/TD] [TD]Go Ahead Eagles [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Heerenveen [/TD] [TD]v [/TD] [TD]Groningen [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Roda [/TD] [TD]v [/TD] [TD]NAC Breda [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Utrecht [/TD] [TD]v [/TD] [TD]Waalwijk [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 My first pick for tonight is Feyenoord. There is a big difference in class between the 2 teams and NEC Nijmegen has performed poorly so far losing all 5 games and conceding 17 goals in the process. Very tempted to pick -1.5 here but to be safe I am going with Feyenoord straight @ 1.66 at BET365.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

My first pick for tonight is Feyenoord. There is a big difference in class between the 2 teams and NEC Nijmegen has performed poorly so far losing all 5 games and conceding 17 goals in the process. Very tempted to pick -1.5 here but to be safe I am going with Feyenoord straight @ 1.66 at BET365.
FT 3-3. Sorry guys. In hindsight I can see how goals would have been better here but there was not much value unless it was above 3.5 or 4.5. Was getting similar value with straight Feyenoord win, which I thought was a safer bet and one which they should have won comfortably.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Tonight's Games - 21/9/2013 [TABLE=class: league-table, width: 468]

[TR] [TH=bgcolor: #333333, colspan: 4]Netherlands - EredivisieSeptember 21[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Heracles[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Twente[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]ADO Den Haag[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]NEC Nijmegen[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #DFDFDF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: right]Groningen[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #DFDFDF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #DFDFDF]Waalwijk[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: fd, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: fh, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: right]Roda[/TD] [TD=class: fs, bgcolor: #CFCFCF, align: center]? - ?[/TD] [TD=class: fa, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Heerenveen[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Waiting for our Dutch maestro for his picks :D

Heerenveen in good form plays Roda away. Heerenveen footballwise the better team. Roda lost big at home last week against mediocre NAC. The only way Roda could get something is allout attack kick and rush, but their targetman Demouge misses out due to suspension. Heerenveen misses Dijks but he'll be replaced by Kum who replaced him perfectly earlier. My only concern is the away results of Heerenveen. Therefor i go for DNB.

Heerenveen in good form plays Roda away. Heerenveen footballwise the better team. Roda lost big at home last week against mediocre NAC. The only way Roda could get something is allout attack kick and rush, but their targetman Demouge misses out due to suspension. Heerenveen misses Dijks but he'll be replaced by Kum who replaced him perfectly earlier. My only concern is the away results of Heerenveen. Therefor i go for DNB.
Push Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

In the eyes of both coaches Ajax is the favourite. That's what they said in press conference. Cocu of PSV shows it also in his starting eleven. Maher is benched and Park plays instead. Ajax is playing with an offensive midfield. Schone instead of Poulsen and Serero instead of Duarte. Both teams will try each other a bit in the first quater or even half of the match. So i expect an under 2,5 PSV is on a bad streak both european as domestic and didn't win in seven league matches against Ajax. So Ajax DNB will be my second bet

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Games for tonight 28/09/2013 [TABLE=width: 468]

[TR] [TD=colspan: 4]Netherlands - Eredivisie [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]AZ Alkmaar[/TD] [TD]vs[/TD] [TD]PSV Eindhoven[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Waalwijk[/TD] [TD]vs[/TD] [TD]Heracles[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Utrecht[/TD] [TD]vs[/TD] [TD]Roda[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Ajax[/TD] [TD]vs[/TD] [TD]Go Ahead Eagles[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]PEC Zwolle[/TD] [TD]vs[/TD] [TD]NAC Breda[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]