Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
AZAlkmaar2

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 RKC v Ajax Wednesday 2nd April 17.45 Best current odds: RKC 9.0 Draw 5.4 Ajax 1.4 I think Ajax are too short here at 1.4 and worth opposing. Ajax are top and RKC 3rd from bottom with 5 games to go. Because Ajax have an 8-points lead over second-placed Feyenoord, they probably need the points a bit less than RKC who are in the relegation zone. RKC's home form isn't too bad - and it's not MUCH worse than Ajax's away form. They beat Feyenoord, PSV and Vitesse and drew with Twente. Only two of Ajax's six away wins have been by more than one goal. RKC +2 EH 1.87 bwin Stake: 5 points

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

RKC v Ajax Wednesday 2nd April 17.45 Best current odds: RKC 9.0 Draw 5.4 Ajax 1.4 I think Ajax are too short here at 1.4 and worth opposing. Ajax are top and RKC 3rd from bottom with 5 games to go. Because Ajax have an 8-points lead over second-placed Feyenoord, they probably need the points a bit less than RKC who are in the relegation zone. RKC's home form isn't too bad - and it's not MUCH worse than Ajax's away form. They beat Feyenoord, PSV and Vitesse and drew with Twente. Only two of Ajax's six away wins have been by more than one goal. RKC +2 EH 1.87 bwin Stake: 5 points
Result: RKC 0 Ajax 2 Bet lost Stake: 5 points Return: 0 points From what I saw, RKC started pretty well and offered a threat to Ajax, but Ajax took the lead, and once they got their second after 28 minutes, they controlled the game and it was a well-deserved 2-0 win for them.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Heerenveen v PSV Heerenveen: H. Ziyech (29/8 m, 2nd top scorer), A. Lurling (5/0 f), R. Zomer (7/0 d) PSV: S. Schaars (27/0 m) (doubtful), J. Bruma (28/3 d) NAC Breda v Twente NAC Breda: A. Tighadouini (7/1 f), J. Buijs (29/5 m, 2nd top scorer) Twente: R. Bengtsson (27/4 d), L. Castaignos (29/14 f, top scorer), S. Eghan (23/5 m), R. Rosales (28/1 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14 Eredivisie/Eerste playoff second leg Sunday 11th May 15.30 NEC v Sparta Rotterdam Sparta lead 1-0 from the first leg 1/2/x odds: 1.5/5.4/8.8 Sparta look interesting here at 8.8. Away goals count in these playoffs, so Sparta's clean sheet is a big help for them. If they score today, NEC need to score three. I think the pressure is on NEC.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2013/14

This bet looks worth taking I think: NEC v Sparta Rotterdam Sparta Rotterdam AH0 7.1 Marathonbet Stake: 2 points
Result: NEC 1 Sparta Rotterdam 3 Bet won :ok Stake: 2 points Return: 14.2 points