** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerstars VIP Bash Micromillions Sat - Massive overlay (if it runs)

GaF

Pokerstars VIP Bashes scheduled for today. Must be silverstar or higher to enter. 1,500 seats guaranteed. The first sat, at 17:00 BST had 1,500 seats guaranteed and a buy in of 2FPPs. It was a sat to the 10FPP game. It didn't run due to lack of numbers (I presume less than 1,500) The second sat at 18:00 BST has 1,500 seats guaranteed and a buy in of 10FPPs. Currently 1,036 entries. Needs 1,500 to run - if it gets there, then it looks like virtually everyone (especially if you don't play any hands ;)) will get a ticket to stage 3 at 19:30. The third (final) Sat at 19:30 BST costs 100FPPs and has 1,500 seats gtd. Currently 862 Entries. Needs 1,500 entries to run (which presumably it will do if the previous sat runs). The prize for the top 1,500 is a seat at Micromillions Event 98, running tomorrow with $1m gtd and a $22 buy in.

Re: Pokerstars VIP Bash Micromillions Sat - Massive overlay (if it runs) Second one was cancelled. I reckon the third one will run (just!) and that there should be no excuse for not cashing (You can all fold AA pre flop cant you? :p) - so it should basically be $22 for 100FPPs. Currently 1225 entries - just over an hour till it starts.

Re: Pokerstars VIP Bash Micromillions Sat - Massive overlay (if it runs) A few more entries than I expected (2200 ish) and took a bit longer than I thought (1 hr 20 mins ish) - but I've got my ticket for tomorrows micromillions :)