cpo's anything goes

Back once again for the renegade master.... Haha Yes I am back again to give a thread another go. Recently completed the most stressful year of my life at University so I have plenty of time on my hands to give this a proper attempt. As the name of the thread implies, there are no rules to the thread in terms of which races I will play in or certain prices I will or won't take. If I feel something is worth backing I will back it. I thought today would be a good day to start as there are quite a few horses I fancy today. Probably keep stakes low to begin with as I seem to be hitting the bar with everything of late. Normal rules apply in terms of stakes ranging from 1 to 5 points and I will start off with a 200pt bank. Hope to improve on my last thread strike rate of about 1 winner in 50 selections... :hope

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: cpo's anything goes 3.50 Ascot - Cirrus Des Aigles 2pts win @ 6/4 Bet365 Happy to take my chance with the highest rated horse in training. He does have to put a below par run behind him but he has a history of needing the run so I am happy to forgive that performance. He is now a 7 year old but he showed a couple of runs ago when finishing 2nd to Frankel that he still has plenty of ability. Everything looks set for a big run from the horse today as ground will be no problem and neither will the trip. Track won't be an issue and to me who looks a cut above these. The race should set up nicely for him with a couple of front runners in opposition and I am happy to take the price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.