Flat Racing - Saturday 27th of July

Sky Bet York Stakes In summary, my feeling is that it is one way traffic. I do not normally like backing odds-on shots, but it is very hard to see anything troubling Mukhadram. He is a Group 1 horse for sure, and has come up against a cracking horse in Al Kazeem on his last two runs. He was severely hampered in the Coral Eclipse last time out, the interference coming from Al Kazeem. If he runs up to the same mark here tomorrow, he will win with relative ease. The danger is The Apache, who was 2nd in a Group 1 last time out in Meydan. Mukhadram - Back To Win - Stake 10/10 @ 8/13 Betfred Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sky-bet-york-stakes-betting--mukhadram-is-one-of-the-most-solid-odds-on-shots-you-will-find-this-year-20130726

Re: Flat Racing - Saturday 27th of July Ascot Juddmonte Stakes In summary I feel the favourite is a bit too short in the betting at 2/1, I feel she should be around the 3/1 mark at least. Queen Catrine looks a big price at 6/1, and on the form she has shown so far I feel she should be around the 4/1 mark. She has a great turn of foot and met a couple of classy horses last time out in Rizeena and Lucky Kristale. I will be surprised if she goes off this big a price tomorrow with Peslier on board. I am hoping for a very big run from the filly. Queen Catrine - Back To Win - Stake 2/10 @ 6/1 Coral Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-juddmonte-stakes-betting--queen-catrine-looks-value-to-capture-this-cracking-juveniles-group-3-20130726

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.