** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Challenge Cup Semi Finals + Wakefield vs Leeds Super League

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Wigan Warriors (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Warrington Wolves (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals + Wakefield vs Leeds Super League Saturday preview: 4pts Wigan (-28) to beat London Broncos 10/11 Stan James You’d have to be slightly mad if you can make a genuine case for London here. I can’t make one. I expect Wigan to win and the only reason it won’t be a landslide is if they tire late on after the exhaustions of Monday night. London’s defence isn’t good and their attack will struggle to penetrate the Wigan defence so if Wigan are ruthless then they’ll win this by much more than 28pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-london-broncos-betting-wigan-can-cruise-into-another-wembley-final

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals + Wakefield vs Leeds Super League Dodgy game to get involved with, handicapping wise. Mark has moved 6 points in 2 days. My main worry for covering it would be the 5 day turnaround, which,IMO, gives London a chance of rattling up some points. Can see this ame being tightish in the 1st half, before class eventually tells and Wigan running out comfortable winners, unless london get a few dodgy calls from the ref. On the basis of it being a sf, 5 day turnaround, my only bet is London +14 at ht with betfred at evens. It's basically 3 trys difference, which has a better chance of being covered in a cup game than a league game.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals + Wakefield vs Leeds Super League Sunday preview: 4pts Hull FC (+14) to beat Warrington 10/11 Betfred There won’t be no Wigan/London like blow out in this match, I’m pretty sure of that. In fact if Hull can get off to a good start I think they could even win this match but whatever happens I don’t see them losing a match of this magnitude by more than two tries. They’ve not been in the greatest form in Super League recently but they’ll be giving everything to get to Wembley here and whether they achieve that or not I expect them to be within 14pts when this one is done. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-fc-vs-warrington-betting-hull-can-push-warrington-close-in-second-challenge-cup-semi

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals + Wakefield vs Leeds Super League Good call yesterday Kevin, don't know what was more embarrassing, my bet or the match itself:unsure As for today, it's bound to be a better spectacle than yesterday's farce and the +14 is a decent call. +10 in my book and that could have been less. No need to talk teams, but FC have a fair record over us over the years, including a win at Warrington this season and more famously, Joey Johns 3rd and final game for Warrington, when the handicap and predicted outcome were very similar to today. Its a sf, 1 off game and anything can happen. My angle comes from the reffing point of view. I've had a long held view that some refs have a preference for certain teams. Thaler for Leeds, and by all accounts, he was at it again the other night, Klein for Warrington, well he was until a bunch of female Wire fans stripped him naked in Perpignan 1 time, after that I don't think he reffed a Wire victory:rollin. Now for Silverwood, certainly not a favourite amongst the Wire faithful. I'm still open minded about him, but a killer stat is, the last 4 cup games he's reffed us, we've lost. 3 playoffs and a grand final. Hull FC +14@ 10/11 Hull FC 100/30 on the outright. Both with betfred.