** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Facebook accounts/sites with "fixed games, 100%"

So, what's the deal with these popular facebook sites that offer info on fixed matches?! It should be a scam, but does anyone know how they do it?! I didn't have even the least interest in such sites, but recently twice the local sports media in Bulgaria commented about them after they offered two fixed matches from our league. The first game was in March and the second just yesterday, both involved Levski Sofia's away game, and both finished 2/1 (Levski wins first half, then loses the match). Out of curiosity, in both cases I checked the details of this facebook page. The forecasts about the fix were given about ten minutes before match start and they were both successful. So, I wonder how they did the trick. I was thinking that they possibly know some way to manipulate the timing of facebook posts. For instance, they make the post just immediately after the final whistle, but the timing appears as if it was posted before match start. And whoever follower of the page notices this fact and comments about it, is immediately deleted, so the only comments left are from people amazed by the fix prediction. The other alternative is that they could supposedly monitor odds movements very closely through some odds analysis service, and when they see weird odd movement, they decide to take a chance and announce it as a fix. Any ideas about it?!

Re: Facebook accounts/sites with "fixed games, 100%" Pure and simple scam... Nothing else.. Don't bother with that type of scam... Their is many scam artists on FB.. Been it, seen it... But their a few real good guys with great profit there..

Re: Facebook accounts/sites with "fixed games, 100%" Yes, I guess it must be a scam. I am just curious about the technology. In relation to this, I know a guy in a local football forum (not betting, but just football), who sometimes writes there about very unusual odds movements on the Asian market, regarding some matches of Bulgarian teams, and particularly some friendlies. He puts screen shots where we can see odd movement in-live minute-by-minute, and we see, for instance, when there is just one goal in the game and the odds on goals rise as the match approaches full-time, and then suddenly and contrary to any logic, they begin to drop hugely. And of course a flood of goals comes in the last 10-15 minutes. This guy from that forum is obviously not a scammer, because he doesn't offer anything and doesn't want any money, he is just a regular user in a football forum. However, he denied my request to share with me which sites he uses to obtain this info on minute-by-minute live odd movement, telling me that "you should invest time and effort and find it yourself".

Re: Facebook accounts/sites with "fixed games, 100%" And about technology, I presume that they are fixing time on their posts. Or they are publish posts only for their eyes only and if it pass, they publish public. That's my opinion...

Re: Facebook accounts/sites with "fixed games, 100%"

Why do you think it's a scam? More often than not it's easy to spot a fixed match if you watch the betting action. UEFA spots hundreds of such matches every year just by watching the betting action.
Because these sites almost exclusively offer fixed half-time/full-time turn-arounds. And most Asian bookies don't even offer such half-time/full-time option, and fixed games money are almost exclusively placed in Asian bookies, because of stake limits. Also very often these sites "promote" the fix much earlier, i.e. "tomorrow we are going to offer you a 100% fixed game". However, in 99% of the cases fixed money bets are placed either within 1-2 hours before kick-off, or in live during the game. But you are right that fixes can be spotted through monitoring the Asian handicap line movement. However, it gives only approximate idea about the end result, not so precise. Like for instance, in Europa League thread I wrote that I suspect a fix between Daugava and Elfsborg two days ago, because of weird movements of the line. However, it was not certain with how many goals exactly Elfsborg will beat them - the line was showing that the market expects 4 goals difference (it indeed ended 0:4), but the price was still not so low - 1.50, which implied some level of hesitation. It was still quite obvious that at least 3 goal difference in favor of Elfsborg was a certainty, given the movements of the line.