** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League 2013 - Round 22

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Hull FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Wildcats (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v London Broncos (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Hull KR (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 22 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Wigan Warriors (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]144.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 22 Friday night TV preview: 4pts Bradford (+8) to beat Hull FC 5/6 Betfred Bradford’s poor run is clearly of a concern but I think they are getting a big start at eight points here. They should be fresh as a daisy and they look a much better side with Jarrod Sammut playing. Hull FC had a tough, physical battle with the Catalans last week and with the travelling and stuff it is never an easy turn around. It would only be human nature for them to have an eye on next week too so even if the Black and Whites do win, I’m not sure it’ll be by more than a score. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-hull-fc-betting-bradford-can-stay-within-a-score-of-the-cup-semi-finalists-20130719

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 22 Next weekends CC semis will have a big outcome this weekend, no doubt tonight will be the same. Would love to take Bradford, but I just cannot trust them, whereas, hull FC are a team I have consistently got wrong over the past few years, so much so, that I do my best to avoid their games. Widnes -8 ht are my only bet tonight. Missed the -14, so not going to chase the rearranged handicap. Said before on here that only the better teams have put points on Widnes. Generally when the play similar or lesser teams they are quite decent. London are resting a few players ahead of next week, looked very bland at Sheffield last week, where they had the ref as 14th man, and the 4g pitch is a massive home advantage. Im expecting Widnes to put at least 50 points on London tonight.

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 22 Monday night preview: 3pts St Helens to beat Wigan 6/5 Betfred It is never easy to predict the winner of this derby but Wigan haven’t convinced in the last few weeks and with Saints improving they will fancy their chances here. The absence of Sam Tomkins could be pretty crucial so with that and with home advantage I think a small bet on the Saints could be the way forward here. They are showing signs of some consistency at the minute and can trump that with the win everyone connected with them will want the most. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-wigan-betting-saints-can-pick-up-the-bragging-rights-in-the-derby