** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

July 15 - July 21

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: July 15 - July 21

If you don't like a tip my man' date=' don't follow it.[/quote'] It is not about me. If you're writing tips this way and people decide to follow, they should be informed correctly imo.

It is not about me. If you're writing tips this way and people decide to follow' date=' they should be informed correctly imo.[/quote'] They should be informed of YOUR opinion? are you stupid?

Re: July 15 - July 21 Any thought's on Bautista-Agut vs Verdasco tomorrow?I think Agut could spring an upset,He's been playing some relatively good Tennis as of late.The last game I saw him play was Ferrer at Wimbledon and he impressed me there taking a set off the World no.3(!).Even though Ferrer had a less than stellar tournament I think he was very good in that match and Agut pushed him a little.Verdasco's been great for the last couple of week's but Sunday could have signaled the end of his strong run.He's played a lot of Tennis lately and I think it may be taking it's toll.Bautista Agut @3 look's a bit long to me.

Re: July 15 - July 21 I don't know what is that shouting about Fader's tips. I like those tips are clearly shown as above and bottom it you can find some analysis of the pick. No matter where odds are taken from you can play that same "Player X Win" to almost every bookie on the world and finding the best odds you can use different sites as oddportal etc. There are also much good pick found from Fader so keep up good work! Of course it's harm thing if there are "wrong" information of players or something like that but then you can start discussion and give your own opinion to it. There's no "right answers" in betting, only predictions. Some can use more statistics while they are betting but I like here is also much people who knows "in-game fact" about players; how they are performed lately, about their injuries etc.

Falla to beat Malisse 2.18 Pinnacle (7/10 points) Malisse is a player that likes to make the play and be on the frontfoot, he doesn't have time for the clay. neither the discipline or the desire to compete on the surface, he's here for the pay cheque and he'll be gone. Falla a decent claycourter enough to take care of business here despite his injury issues, he is patriotic about playing at home and always does well in Columbia.
:ok

I don't know what is that shouting about Fader's tips. I like those tips are clearly shown as above and bottom it you can find some analysis of the pick. No matter where odds are taken from you can play that same "Player X Win" to almost every bookie on the world and finding the best odds you can use different sites as oddportal etc. There are also much good pick found from Fader so keep up good work! Of course it's harm thing if there are "wrong" information of players or something like that but then you can start discussion and give your own opinion to it. There's no "right answers" in betting, only predictions. Some can use more statistics while they are betting but I like here is also much people who knows "in-game fact" about players; how they are performed lately, about their injuries etc.
I wasn't shouting about his picks, it's called discussion and debate, calm yourself down. We are grown adults and free to discuss stuff in a conversational manner without being concerned of conflict. Fader didn't feel offended, please keep out of it. EDIT: Just realised your comment wasn't aimed at me, so nevermind. lol

I love some of your picks, however, I do think you're trying to tip too much. You haven't seen Przysiezny last tournament so how could you give an accurate prediction? Your reasoning is based on statistics. Pospisil is proper favorite based as Przysiezny was terrible.
Przysiezny was pretty impressive last week in Newport in my opinion. He was dispatched eventually by Mahut who played some inspired tennis (unlike his final against Hewitt which was terrible). I've backed Przysiezny at +2.5 games @ 1.971 with Pinnacle because I think even if Pospisil edges this it might be in two tie-breaks.

Re: July 15 - July 21 Gael Monfils to beat Juan Monaco 1.78 Pinnacle (8/10 points) Seems as if Monfils is on a mission to really put spin to his career, he's taking almost every match seriously now and it's showing with the commitment and effort he's putting into his tennis. Monaco can play aggressive tennis, stupidly for him, he doesn't choose to and against one of the best movers on clay in the world, you are not going to find any joy unless you really mix it up, go for your shots at the right moments and mix it up. Monaco's serve is very attackable and I can see lots of quick monfils attacks off it, eventually putting pay to many double faults.

Re: July 15 - July 21 Anyways, after a pretty average start to the thread I have -0.59pts 2pts Debonis to beat T.Robredo 2.75 Bet365 This will depend on which Robredo turns up but if it's the Robredo who played Ramos on the clay in the previous tournament then Delbonis should walk it. He leads the h2h 2-0 and won only last and it was in this event too. Robredo was flying recently and got to the QF of Roland Garos but perhaps these kind of events mean little to him? it certainly didn't last year. I've also noted Robredo has played 2, lost 2 to left-handers this season. 2pts J.Monaco to beat G.Monfils 2.10 Bet365 Monaco leads the head-2-head 3-1 with Monfils. Monfils can beat anyone on his day and I must admit I normally am betting for him but he gives away too many damn points and is too scatty. Monaco isn't in the best of form but he won this event last year so i'll side with him as I expected him to be the favourite here.

Re: July 15 - July 21 2pts F.Lopez to beat L.Struff 2-0 2.37 Bet365 Struff has been in some good form recently. I didn't go against him in the previous round because I did think he had a chance but here, against an in-form Lopez I think he will lose. Lopez has been impressive recently and has had a good rest too. He won the Eastbourne grass event recently and should have too much for Struff. 2pts Garcia Lopez to beat M.Youzhny 2.50 Bet365 Head to head is 4-1 to Garcia-Lopez albeit years ago since they played last. Youhzny has a w7 l7 this year and he isn't in the best of forms. I think Garcia Lopez has the better form and I think he should keep it close here so 2.50 seems nice value for a guy that has such a good head-2-head record and a guy in the better form, on the clay.

2pts J.Monaco to beat G.Monfils 2.10 Bet365 Monaco leads the head-2-head 3-1 with Monfils. Monfils can beat anyone on his day and I must admit I normally am betting for him but he gives away too many damn points and is too scatty. Monaco isn't in the best of form but he won this event last year so i'll side with him as I expected him to be the favourite here.
He hasn't been at all scatty this season from the french open onwards, I see your point, he leaves himself vulnerable to defeat if the player plays really well on those decisive points and cutting edge moments after he sloppily let's them in, but not recently. Just can't see it happening myself. Good luck though mate. :)

He hasn't been at all scatty this season from the french open onwards' date=' I see your point, he leaves himself vulnerable to defeat if the player plays really well on those decisive points and cutting edge moments after he sloppily let's them in, but not recently. Just can't see it happening myself. Good luck though mate. :)[/quote'] he was pathetic against Kohlschreiber :S

Re: July 15 - July 21 You're not making any sense. Monfils was rubbish against Kohlschreiber. I said that and you replied "no stream for the match" as if to indicate I couldn't of seen it.. anyway, good luck if you're against Monaco.

Re: July 15 - July 21 Back Emilio Gomez Total Games - Over 6.5 for a 2/10 stake at 1.84 with Pinnacle First match of the week for Kevin Anderson and I can see him struggling with the conditions, even though he is obviously a few levels above Emilio Gomez in terms of playing strength. Well, the conditions are unusually tough from what I have seen and I can see Gomez coming out swinging and getting seven games on the board before Anderson manages to get the match under his control. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gomez-vs-anderson-betting-kevin-anderson-might-be-in-for-a-tough-ride-in-his-first-match-of-the-week-20130717 Back Victor Estrella to beat Adrian Mannarino for a 2/10 stake at 3.52 with Pinnacle Adrian Mannarino had plenty of problems against Gonzalez in the first round and he seemed to struggle with the unusually tough conditions, while Estrella has been cruising through his matches without any apparent difficulties - judging from the scoreline. We all know that Mannarino is no world beater and that he can struggle against this kind of underdogs - and I can definitely see him getting beaten by someone like Estrella in Bogotá this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/estrella-vs-mannarino-betting-adrian-mannarino-to-struggle-once-again-in-the-city-of-bogot--20130717

Back Emilio Gomez Total Games - Over 6.5 for a 2/10 stake at 1.84 with Pinnacle First match of the week for Kevin Anderson and I can see him struggling with the conditions, even though he is obviously a few levels above Emilio Gomez in terms of playing strength. Well, the conditions are unusually tough from what I have seen and I can see Gomez coming out swinging and getting seven games on the board before Anderson manages to get the match under his control. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gomez-vs-anderson-betting-kevin-anderson-might-be-in-for-a-tough-ride-in-his-first-match-of-the-week-20130717 Back Victor Estrella to beat Adrian Mannarino for a 2/10 stake at 3.52 with Pinnacle Adrian Mannarino had plenty of problems against Gonzalez in the first round and he seemed to struggle with the unusually tough conditions, while Estrella has been cruising through his matches without any apparent difficulties - judging from the scoreline. We all know that Mannarino is no world beater and that he can struggle against this kind of underdogs - and I can definitely see him getting beaten by someone like Estrella in Bogotá this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/estrella-vs-mannarino-betting-adrian-mannarino-to-struggle-once-again-in-the-city-of-bogot--20130717
I'm liking the Estrella bet Czech :ok

Not going to get into another 5-page debate.
Dude, all I said was the Monaco versus Monfils match is not being live streamed, I was not egniting or persuing any sort of debate. It is a passing comment... "the match isn't streamed" and laughter. (I was not refering to you watching Kolly against Monfils, I am not questioning you there) I dunno what you're on about. lol

Re: July 15 - July 21 2pts M.Klizan to beat C.Berlocq 2.20 Bet365 1pt Klizan to win 2-0 3.50 Berlocq was very impressive last week winning the ATP title but he has had no rest since all those games and went straight into the match against Bachinger. I was tempted to back Bachinger and was pretty dismayed after he took the first set but Berlocq dug in deep and come back to win 2-1. I think Klizan won't give Berlocq that opportunity.

Re: July 15 - July 21 2.2pts A.Ramos Vs F.Fognini [Over 22.5 games] 1.90 Bet365 If I hadn't put Fognini as an outright, I would most certainly be on Ramos to win this. He has shown some good form as of late and we don't know how tired Fognini is after his win on the ATP event. Normally after a big win and a bye to the next tournament, players can be abit rusty so we will see. I expect a tight match though so one market I can take is over 21 games.