** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

British Open~18th-21st July

Tedthewolf

Re: British Open~18th-21st July

Hello guys ' date=' first ever post , i've got a feeling Adam Scott will nick it. He is playing solid , he's got the experience now of winning a major , he will not bottle it, we'll leave that to Westwood haha , Scotts got Tigers ex-caddie and he'll keep'em at bay , $6.50 Sportsbet to win it. a total score of par could even win it. A solid final round and he can nick it.[/quote']:welcomeNot a bad shout...GL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: British Open~18th-21st July For me,,,today will come down to those that get the luck around this course...But some players will throw the kitchen sink at some of these holes..The value for me is TIGER WOODS not to finish in the top 5...I willing to take him on today, and believe it will all go wrong. LAY WOODS TOP 5 FINISH 1.58..

Re: British Open~18th-21st July 22/1 EW HENRIK STENSON...WILLIAM HILL...First 3...1/4 odds. Does stand out as a very good e/w, +1, at the moment, no pressure on him no one expects, can just play his game, no cameras up his nose all morning and early afternoon..more than capable of playing -3...If he does, wont be out the top 3.:ok

Re: British Open~18th-21st July wow....sitting there with Poulter +1 in clubhouse and also with Stenson / Westwood on the course. Zach Johnson / Scott and Mahan all ready to pounce also, and with Tiger still thereabouts, anything can still happen........happy to have 3 in the top 5 still though

For me' date=',,today will come down to those that get the luck around this course...But some players will throw the kitchen sink at some of these holes..The value for me is TIGER WOODS not to finish in the top 5...I willing to take him on today, and believe it will all go wrong. [b']LAY WOODS TOP 5 FINISH 1.58..
:nana

22/1 EW HENRIK STENSON...WILLIAM HILL...First 3...1/4 odds. Does stand out as a very good e/w' date= +1, at the moment, no pressure on him no one expects, can just play his game, no cameras up his nose all morning and early afternoon..more than capable of playing -3...If he does, wont be out the top 3.:ok
:nana

Re: British Open~18th-21st July good shout BH, pretty please i backed Stenson, Poulter & Westwood who all finished in 1st 5. Ok Stenson i only backed on Sat morning but was clearly in my thoughts when i posted my final bets. I thought Westwood just didnt play well enough to win today, a 75 isn't good enough on a final day. He made those errors early on and never had many chances afterwards to get back the shots. Stenson was the nearly man, he missed so many putts today and could have won this, as he played possibly the best tee to green, he was always in the middle of the fairway on every hole. Mickelsons round was immense though and he didnt have the pressure of playing in the final 3 pairings. I do like lefty so pleased for the fella. The trends still pointed towards his win albeit he was the 1st back to back to winner of the scottish open and the OPen.

Re: British Open~18th-21st July A1 Primevil with Stenson!! Had him in a 2-ball Vs Johnson and also had Scott to beat Woods. Woods was poor really. Westwood Shmestwood haha!! PGA next Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.