** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

European Championships U20 Basketball

Bulgaria - Spain Pick: Spain -21.5 Odds: 1.85 @bet365 Stake: 7/10 This is second round of U20 European championship for man in Estonia. Spain win in first round against Russia 76-54, while Bulgaria was free in first round. Spain play really great against Russia, especially in defense. They allowed only 54 points to Russians. In attack they wasn't so good. They shoots only 19% for 3 points (5/26) and I escept from them to shoots better tonight. They came here with great team, and except Abrines all of their best players are in Estonia. Most of Bulgarian players come from their basketball league. They have solid team, their players know each other, but tonight they haven't chance for surprise. Bulgaria will try to pass group stage, but that will be very hard. Spain is with France biggest favourite to win this chapionship and I think that they will win against Bulgaria easy and with more that 21 point.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: European Championships U20 Basketball Latvia - Montenegro Pick: Latvia -6.5 Odds: 1.96 @Marathonbet Stake: 9/10 This is Quarter Finals game of European Championship for man U20. Latvia has great roster, and play good on this tournament. They lose only one game, against France in last round. Latvia love to play run & gun and that will be problem for Montenegro who love to play slow... They have great shooters, and they have 6-7 players who can score 20 points... Montenegro also play good on this tournament, but not like Latvia... For me they are one level under Latvia... Montenegro have great player Mugosa, but except him and Nikolic, other players aren't on Latvians level... Also, one of their best players from that generation, Ivanovic, don't play on this tournament... Latvia -6.5 is great pick for me!