** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Jump Racing 3rd July

Re: Jump Racing 3rd July Bowen sends one runner to Perth in the 4:40 - Quel Ballistic. The trainer has a record of 20 wins in 76 at the track overall and a chasing record of 9 in 38 (24%), but there are two Gordon Elliot runners in the race too. Should be a good race! Available at 7/4 with Paddypower at the moment. Bowen has had 11 winners in his last 23 runners (48%). He's running 4 at Worcester which also have a very good chance if the market is anything to go by :ok

Re: Jump Racing 3rd July 2:50 Worcester - Dom Lukka Won a chase at the first time of asking last month after 5 unsuccessful hurdle attempts. Sire, Dom Alco, has a very high record with chasing progeny and can count some quality stock such as Silviniaco Conti, Al Ferof and Grand Crus amongst its offspring. 5/2 paddypower

Re: Jump Racing 3rd July

Bowen sends one runner to Perth in the 4:40 - Quel Ballistic. The trainer has a record of 20 wins in 76 at the track overall and a chasing record of 9 in 38 (24%), but there are two Gordon Elliot runners in the race too. Should be a good race! Available at 7/4 with Paddypower at the moment. Bowen has had 11 winners in his last 23 runners (48%). He's running 4 at Worcester which also have a very good chance if the market is anything to go by :ok
Cheers m8, I did say a couple of weeks ago about following him until it dries up,,,I have been following him for the last month or so,,and If I had left it to his stable, I would be to the moon and back..However Ascot killed me as a meeting...But yesterdays 5/2 shot at Startford(vine my boy), was a big lift....Reckon he will get 2 or 3 today,,,:ok