** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hunter Cambroia

cambroia

I found it really interesting this Glory Hunter thread. I tried this several times in the past but with odds around 1.2-1.4. To be honest i never gone too far. :unsure This time i will do it with lower odds and try to reach 100 correct bets. With my bankroll management i will reduce my bankroll anytime i double up my investment, that should be after 14-15 correct bets. Let´s see how this goes. Regards

Re: Hunter Cambroia

To get as far as 100 bets you will have to be very careful and selective unless the prices are very low. :welcome to the dark side..................and good luck.
Definitely. Like i said in my previous post, i tried this several times with odds around 1.2-1.4...i used to double my bankroll after 3-4 bets. Unfortunately i was just doubling it in 1 out of 3 :( I looked into your bets Skittle...congrats on your performances..amazing! Cheers.

Re: Hunter Cambroia

Challenge 1 - Bet 9: Soccer - Europa League - Tromso - Celje - Lay Celje Live - Betfair - 11 - 6' played - 16.44pts
Unbeliavable...two shots from Celje two goals. Glad i closed part of the bet. <a  href=http://s22.postimg.org/4h3knwru5/tromso.jpg' alt='tromso.jpg'>