** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

EL First Qualifying Round > 2nd - 3rd July

Re: EL First Qualifying Round > 2nd - 3rd July

One game that was 100% RIGGED was Champions league EB/Steymur. The way the odds moved and how the game was played out.
I know that steymer odds lengthened a lot close to kick off but not enough to make it suspicious. i did not pay attention to the in play odds do you recall what happened. Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EL First Qualifying Round > 2nd - 3rd July

Im from Portugal and i should advise that José Gomes is an awful coach. I´m aware that he has been producing a good job at Videoton but in Portugal he was a mess. Im a F.C.Porto fan and i remember the terrible feedback of Porto´s fans back in 2008 when he was hired as an assistant coach. Till 2008 he relegated two teams. I read a comment about Videoton´s win last year agains Sporting Lisbon...i should advise you that you shoudn´t take that in consideration because that match wasn´t a surprise for anyone in Portugal..Sporting was in a moment that they could play againts a 3rd division side and most probably they would loose. However i enjoyed the attacking style of Videoton...unfortunately José Gomes never was a coach to play an attacking style..i dont know if he changed, though. Mladost on the other hand reached Europa League via Cup after being defeated in the final by Budocnost, the runner up in their league. Mladost was only 6th, mid-table, with a 9 goals negative record. Good luck.
Like i told you last week, dont take José Gomes to seriously! The man is not made for the job...