** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wimbledon 2013

Re: Wimbledon 2013 @TheresNoLimit I would agree yes, that the bookies are still overestimating Fed-x these days, even on surfaces other than grass, where he hasn't been great for a couple of years now, and yes in a matchup with Murray, I would favour Murray, even on grass (and definitely on other surfaces as he just has too much power for the Swiss), however I would also be wary of piling into Murray, as despite winning his last tournament, he made hard work of opponents he should have been wiping off the court (but the same could also be said of Fed in fairness) Also I don't think the Olympic final last year should be taken as a measure of Murray being superior to Federer on grass as the Swiss was clearly f%cked tired after his marathon win over Del Potro in the semi, compared to Murray's cakewalk win over Djoko in the semi All in all though, yes, I would take Murray to beat Federer in the semi, should they both make it that far, and if Murray really gets into the groove and if Fed wilts, then Murray could even take it in three sets (of course all hypothetical I know, a lot of tennis to be played before that!)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan Dodig vs Philipp Kohlschreiber. Over 39.5 games @ 8/11 I fancy Kohlschreiber for this one been in good form but odds on the win are not good enough so i will go with games as i feel Dodig will take a set after finding some nice form himself. Kevin Anderson vs Olivier Rochus Under 3.5 sets @ 5/6 Fancy Anderson to have to much power here especially on grass so going to go for him in straight sets

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Hoping for a more successful day at Wimbledon today, although I only have myself to blame after putting my trust in Fabio Fognini! My other loss came as Michelle Oudin suffered a bit of a shock defeat. Anyway, to today's shouts.. Go Soeda (-4.5 games) to beat Andreas Haider-Maurer @ 8/11 with bet365 Soeda's experience should see him through this match against the world number 108, with there not being a great deal of difference in the pair's rankings. AHM favours clay courts and I can't see him posing much of a threat to Soeda this afternoon, who hasn't had any trouble in the qualifying rounds to reach R1 proper (won 5/7 on grass this season). AHM is also yet to play on this surface this year and I consider that to be something else that swings the tie in the Japanese's favour. Second one for me is a bit more of a risk: Denis Kudla to beat James Duckworth 3-0 @ 7/4 with bet365 I was impressed with some of Kudla's performances at Queen's a fortnight back and I fancy him to take this match in straight sets against the young Aussie. Both came through the qualifiers at SW19 with relative ease but I think the 20 year old American will edge it today.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 @TheresNoLimit I'll tell you where I get that from - their records against each other in all grand slams. Murray has never beaten Federer in any Grand Slam. Fatigue may beat him against Murray as it did in the Olympics but that is just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. There is no doubt that Federer is not as good as he was but he is still a force on grass. I know he hasn't beaten a top 5 player this year but if they get to the semis we will see?

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Strycova to bt Rybarikova @2.59 Pinnacle (5/10) Strycova coming back from ban (took positive stimulant last year) and seems in good form. She breezed through qualies here in Wimby. Rybarikova made semis in Birmingham two weeks ago, however, last week she retired in first set against U.Radwanska at s-Hertogenbosh. IMO healthy Strycova should dispose off injured Rybarikova quite easily.

Re: Wimbledon 2013

@TheresNoLimit I would agree yes, that the bookies are still overestimating Fed-x these days, even on surfaces other than grass, where he hasn't been great for a couple of years now, and yes in a matchup with Murray, I would favour Murray, even on grass (and definitely on other surfaces as he just has too much power for the Swiss), however I would also be wary of piling into Murray, as despite winning his last tournament, he made hard work of opponents he should have been wiping off the court (but the same could also be said of Fed in fairness) Also I don't think the Olympic final last year should be taken as a measure of Murray being superior to Federer on grass as the Swiss was clearly f%cked tired after his marathon win over Del Potro in the semi, compared to Murray's cakewalk win over Djoko in the semi All in all though, yes, I would take Murray to beat Federer in the semi, should they both make it that far, and if Murray really gets into the groove and if Fed wilts, then Murray could even take it in three sets (of course all hypothetical I know, a lot of tennis to be played before that!)
I wouldn't. At all. Federer on a good day can beat anyone on grass. He also has comitted himself to win the 8th Wimbledon title, and be the first one to do it. He wants to be in history for that, and it is his clear motivation before he retires. I can see Federer winning this, and I think everyone is understimating him, even if he has to face Murray on the semis. However, if Murray gets to the final, I'm sure he will win it if his physical condition is recovered after a hard-fought match with (possibly) Federer. Gives me the creeps everyone considering and fancying Nadal to win RG (and duly landed) and being the "clay-king", but one must not forget that Federer has seven, seven Wimbledon titles. Showed good stuff in Halle even if losing a set to Haas and Youzhny. Murray showed some technical issues in Queens, and that might be worrying against a player like Federer. Still showed great mental ability, though, and overcame harder opposition than Federer in general. Didn't appreciate his game against Tsonga, though, looked a lot like Tsonga gave it away in the second and third set. Before Nadal getting eliminated, I placed a bet on Roger Federer @ 9.00 (bet365) to win Wimbledon. Value's all over. 5.00 is not so value right now, but having 9.00 for Roger at the start of the weekend to win Wimbledon is like giving free candy to a kid. Glad I took it.

@TheresNoLimit I'll tell you where I get that from - their records against each other in all grand slams. Murray has never beaten Federer in any Grand Slam. Fatigue may beat him against Murray as it did in the Olympics but that is just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. There is no doubt that Federer is not as good as he was but he is still a force on grass. I know he hasn't beaten a top 5 player this year but if they get to the semis we will see?
Murray won in 5 sets against Federer at the AUS Open this year, I believe. Let's not forget that Federer didn't win against top players last year as well, got to Wimbledon and crushed the opposition. Those facts are irrelevant when one is playing on his best surface. On the top of his game, Federer is still unbeatable on grass. Too bad that for now, Federer is only on top of his game for like, 2/3 games per year :rollin

Murray won in 5 sets against Federer at the AUS Open this year, I believe. Let's not forget that Federer didn't win against top players last year as well, got to Wimbledon and crushed the opposition. Those facts are irrelevant when one is playing on his best surface. On the top of his game, Federer is still unbeatable on grass. Too bad that for now, Federer is only on top of his game for like, 2/3 games per year :rollin
I'm not sure about this. I'll say it now and I'll repeat it if as I expect Murray and Federer meet in the semis. Murray will beat Federer and probably quite comfortably. I could be wrong but that's the way I see it. You have to remember that Murray was beating Federer in last year's final when it was an outdoor grass match and Murray has demolished Federer several times since then. The match reaching 5 sets in Australia flattered Federer big time, I remember at the time thinking how one-sided a five set match it was (Murray had 4 more breaks of serve than Federer did in the match and Federer managed to win the two tie breaks.) Wimbledon is obviously Federer's best shot at winning yet another Grand Slam but the way Murray destroys Federer's second serve, I just don't see how Federer could beat Murray over 5 sets.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 @TheresNoLimit fair points all, except that Murray has only ever once demolished Fed on grass, when he was completely knackered in the Olympic final, and like you said, before the roof was closed, he was in control of last year's final, so that would appear to be Fed's best chance, that we get some rain during the match And yes, Murray should be favourite, on every surface, even on grass, he's the more powerful player and it's mostly about power these days, and also with Fed being on the wane somewhat, it would take an inspired performance from him to beat the Scot, although grass does at least offer him his best chance

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Wouldn't class Murray as more powerful, more consistent yes. Federer is simply getting older, footwork is slower leading to more errors, serve not as big as it was. It happens in sport. Anyway, I'd say Federer was the big winner from Nadal's exit and I'd expect the winner of Wimbledon to come from that match - Federer vs Murray, if it indeed happens.

Hello everyone! With Wimbledon around the corner I'm going contribute to the forum after roughly a year of stalking. Back Michael Llodra to win the 1st set and win the match against Jarkko Nieminen @ 2.10 Ladbrokes I am going against my countryman here in the first round of Wimbledon. Grass isn't Nemo's best surface as he has a relatively weak serve and prefers more long baseline rallies. He reached quarterfinals here once - back in 2006 - but apart from that he hasn't enjoyed much success on the lawn. Secondly, Jarkko hates playing big servers and has really struggled against them in the past, at least on a fast surface. I checked out some of his h2hs against guys with big serves to get a picture: Kevin Anderson 4-0 Tomas Berdych 7-1 John Isner 4-0 Juan Martin Del Potro 5-1 Ernests Gulbis 5-0 You could argue all these abovementioned players are better than Llodra in every department but fact is Nieminen isn't in his comfort zone when playing against big hitters. Llodra has a good serve and loves to S&V - I think Nemo will have hard time breaking him. What is more, Nieminen caught a stomach bug last week right after the match against Lopez at Eastbourne. He had a high fever for two days and even spent one night at a hospital. Now he is feeling better but it has definately affected his preparation for the tournament. On top of that, he has also had some minor elbow problems during the clay season. Despite these health problems, I know Nieminen is a fighter and likely won't retire during the match. He might however grab a set or even two, but in the end I see Llodra coming out on top.
Llodra 3-0 (7-6, 6-4, 6-3) :ok

One that stuck out to me was Cadantu at 2.80 with my local bookie (who has inferior odds to most shops so probably slightly higher at most shops). She faces Tamira Pazcek, who by all accounts must have something going on. Is it an injury? Or maybe she's just lost a desire to play tennis at the moment? Cadantu is no world-beater by any means, but she is priced 2.80 vs a player who: is 1-13 in 14 matches played in 2013 and retired in 3 of those 13 losses. I assume the price is what it is because the Romanian doesn't have a win on Grass yet in her career (5matches) as well as the fact, surprisingly, Tamira made the 1/4s at last year's wimbledon. Her horrible form promptly started after that QF run. I guess Cadantu may not be worth anything more then minimal stakes as she has no wins over anyone to speak of but Tamira's points from last year have her seeded 28th and this could certainly be an upset no one would be shocked to see.
Tamira's free-fall continues!

N. Djokovic - F. Mayer over 29 games @1.87 Pinnacle (6/10) I think that F. Mayer is strongest player who will play with Novak untill 1/4 finals, because i think that he will have much easier opponents in next rounds. Mayer play great at grass... It's big accident for him to play with Novak in first round... For me Novak is favorite to win Wimbledon, but i think that he will have little problems in this game, and i don't think that he will win this easy... Both players have a lot of time to prepare for this tournament and we can expect big resistance from Mayer. Over 29 games is my call! Sorry for bad english...
31 games, +5.2 units So far on Wimbledon 2W/0L +11.6 units

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Marin Cilic vs Kenny de Schepper Cilic to win 3-1 set betting 11/4 skybet he is playing great at the moment and could go far but sometimes loses a set further in the tournament Stephane Robert vs Benoit Paire Paire to win 3-1 set betting 11/4 skybet lost a set in the first round not really his best surface so expect him lose another set Steve Darcis vs Lukasz Kubot Darcis to win 3-1 set betting 3/1 skybet 5 sets 12/5 skybet with an impressive win the last round either he will play great again or play badly i think he has got great game for grass so i think four or five sets

Del Potro v Ramos - Under 31.5 Games @ Bet Victor - 1.91 This match features Juan Martin Del Potro ranked 8th in the world and Ramos Vinolas ranked 62nd in the world. Ramos is a very poor grass court player and the surface does not suit his game at all. In my opinion he doesn't move very well on it. Where as Del Potro has a decent record on grass winning 25 matches to just 12 loses. Del Potro has also reached the 4th round here on his last two occasions and has never got knocked out in the first round. Del Potro has also covered this handicap when playing in the first round at Wimbledon on 3 of his last 4 occasions. The one year he did not cover it was when he played no grass court tournaments in that year. Ramos's record on grass reads 1 win to 5 loses. His only win coming against the ageing James Blake. Ramos played Verdasco just under a week ago now, and Verdasco won with ease, only losing 4 games. In my opinion Del Potro is a much better grass court player as well. Whilst Del Potro has done well here recently, Ramos has never got past the first round here and I don't fancy his chances again today. Del Potro participated in the Olympics last year which was played at Wimbledon. He showed what a good grass court player he is, winning the gold medal after losing a close 3 setter to Federer in the semi's. He then went on to beat Djokovic to win the bronze medal. Del Potro has played in Queens and recorded two good wins against top grass courter Malisse and Englishman Dan Evans. Before losing in the quarter final to Lleyton Hewitt who is showing what a good grass courter he still is. Ramos is a big level below Del Potro in my opinion, Ramos is still paying in alot of challenger events where as Del Potro won his first major a couple of years ago!
Another winner today, shows its good to be selective with your bets. That makes it 8/10 winners for the grass season!

Some thoughts on the Wimbledon matches. 1) TROICKI to beat TIPSAREVIC. 2,875 @ marathonbet (6/10) Pick against Tipsarevic who is completely out of shape. Although he has some decent stats on the green courts I don´t rate him that high on the fast surface. The last three Wimbledon appearances he couldn´t manage to get further than round 3 (1st round 2010, 1st round 2011, 3rd round 2012). On the other hand, Troicki isn´t a grass courter, but he can play decent tennis with his fast strokes and good serve on that court. In my eyes, this should be about 2,35 on Troicki. 2) SOEDA (-4,5 games) to beat HAIDER-MAURER. 1,90 @ marathonbet (8/10). Unbelievable that someone like Haider-Maurer is qualified for the main draw of a grand slam event without playing the qualifications...he is not more than an ordinary player on the challenger events on clay court...played 12 times on grass court, lost 7 of these matches. Soeda on the other hand isn´t more than a challenger player, but he has much more experience on the grass courts. It´s his 8th game only in this year, and he simply cruised through the qualies and should be decent favorite here. 3) MAHUT vs HAJEK UNDER 30,5 games. 1,99 @ marathonbet (9/10) To make it short: Mahut plays decent stuff with his serve and volley game and Hajek is a push-over. It´s not enough on grass courts to just play the balls in the court with no speed on them. Hajek is 29 years old, played 5 times on grass, lost 4.... 4) DJOKOVIC vs F. MAYER OVER 29,5 games. 1,97 @ marathonbet (7/10) Mayer with his unconventional style of play and deep slices can cause some trouble to Djokovic. Mayer will be focused, perhaps Djokovic has some problems to get in this tournament as he tends to lose a few sets in the early stages of a grand slam event. This line looks too low. 5) GABASHVILI to beat BAUTISTA-AGUT. 2,34 @ marathonbet (5/10). This should be nearly evens, I think. Bautista-Agut is a typical clay courter who grinds out a lot of balls. Indeed, he has a positive record on grass, but that´s due to the low-ranked players he has faced there in the past. Gabashvili has a decent serve, direct strokes, he can cause trouble to Bautistas serve. It´s more than a coin flip, so this should be value. 6) BEDENE (-3,5 games) to beat L. MAYER. 1,97 @ marathonbet (8/10). Bedene should be clear favorite here. He moves very well on the grass courts and can play flexibly, I´ve watched him against Querrey, it was quite impressive. In the rallies should have the upper hand against an ordinary player like Mayer. 7) KAMKE to beat BENNETEAU. 3,55 @ marathonbet (6/10) KAMKE vs. BENNETEAU over 36,5 games. 1,85 @ marathonbet (8/10) I fancy Kamke here to cause trouble to Benneteau. They met at Roland Garros, a match that Benneteau won in 5 sets although Kamke was the better player thoughout the whole match. But Benneteau fought impressive and was carried on the crowd´s supoort, something that he will miss here. Kamke will be very motivated to do it better here, and he is a decent grass courter, moves well and has flexible play. I don´t really get these odds... 8) LORENZI to beat DE SCHEPPER. 2,80 @ marathonbet (5/10). I have to try this one. De Schepper is "little Karlovic", and Lorenzi should make around 80-90% of the points, when it comes to longer rallies. he should have a decent chance here, especially as de Schepper struggeles at his first serve in some parts of the match. Than Lorenzi can break him. 9) EDMUND (+5,5 games) to beat JANOWICZ. 1,97 @ marathonbet (8/10). I dont´t think that Janowicz can cover this line. Edmund will be very motived and has the support of his home crowd. He played quited well at Eastbourne this week, forcing Simon into two tie-breaks and beating de Schepper. Janowicz wasn´t convincing recently, he lost to Basic at Halle. I see some tie-breaks in this match, and I would have this line 1,5 points lower here. 10) MLADENOVIC vs SHARAPOVA over 17,5 games. 1,90 @ marathonbet (7/10). Mladenovic has a decent serve and fast strokes from the baseline. It´s definetely possible for her to win 6 games (or 5 in a set).
1) TROICKI to beat TIPSAREVIC. 2,875 @ marathonbet (6/10) Troicki d. Tipsarevic 6-3 6-4 7-6 2) SOEDA (-4,5 games) to beat HAIDER-MAURER. 1,90 @ marathonbet (8/10). Soeda d. Haider-Maurer 7-6 7-5 6-1 3) MAHUT vs HAJEK UNDER 30,5 games. 1,99 @ marathonbet (9/10) Mahut d. Hajek 6-2 6-4 6-3 4) DJOKOVIC vs F. MAYER OVER 29,5 games. 1,97 @ marathonbet (7/10) Djokovic d. Mayer 6-3 7-5 6-4 5) GABASHVILI to beat BAUTISTA-AGUT. 2,34 @ marathonbet (5/10). Bautista-Agut d. Gabashvili 6-3 6-4 7-6 6) BEDENE (-3,5 games) to beat L. MAYER. 1,97 @ marathonbet (8/10). Mayer d. Bedene 6-2 6-3 6-4 7) KAMKE to beat BENNETEAU. 3,55 @ marathonbet (6/10) KAMKE vs. BENNETEAU over 36,5 games. 1,85 @ marathonbet (8/10) Benneteau d. Kamke 6-4 6-7 6-4 6-2 8) LORENZI to beat DE SCHEPPER. 2,80 @ marathonbet (5/10). De Schepper d. Lorenzi 7-6 6-4 6-2 9) EDMUND (+5,5 games) to beat JANOWICZ. 1,97 @ marathonbet (8/10). Janowicz d. Edmund 6-2 6-2 6-4 10) MLADENOVIC vs SHARAPOVA over 17,5 games. 1,90 @ marathonbet (7/10). Sharapova d. Mladenovic 7-6 6-3 +15,25 units. Nice and interesting start. Either totally right calls or totally wrong ones.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 I had a little loss today due to my underestimating Robson - I won't do it again. Morita also lost 7-5 final set but Dolgopolov covered the total games under line against Elias. I should have gone for Pryzieszny knowing Petschner had a back injury. Anyway.... Tommorow looks good so here we go! Sharapova vs Larcher de Britto under 16.5 games 5/6 Ladbrokes Ok so I know the margin is small but here we have two players who compete for the prize of chief sceamer. Larcher de Britto had a good win over Oudin while Sharapova beat the promising Mladenovic and played well herself. Larcher de Britto hits the ball well but Sharapova does it better and there is a gulf between them in terms of class and experience. I expect a very easy win for Sharapova here. 10 points win Total match games under 16.5 5/6 Ladbrokes Kubot to beat Darcis 5/4 Ladbrokes Well done to Darcis for beating Nadal although please realise that Nadal's movement was severely hampered. He trails Kubot in the H2H 1-0 and Kubot had an easy win over the disappointing Andreev so I'd say he is fresher and younger. Also on a smaller court it may not be so easy for Darcis. But a big reason for going against him apart from the other ones is he was icing his knee several times. Ladbrokes pay after one point has been completed in case he retires. Kubot should be favourite imo and I think the bookies are too influenced by Darcis's last victory. 10 Points win Kubot 5/4 Ladbrokes Cetkovska to beat Wozniacki 12/5 Paddy Power Cetovska has a good record at Wimbledon and a good game for grass. She reached the quarters here a couple of years ago. She qualified with straight set wins over some good opponents and lost 4 games against the promising Vekic in the first round. She lost 6-3 final set to Stephens in the 2nd round last year. Oh and did I mention that she has als beaten A. Radwanksa and Ivanovic here in reaching the quarters? Wozniacki beat one of the weakest players in the draw in her first round and her form her isn't great. I reckon Cetkovska will win this one tomorrow quite easily. 10 Points win Cetkovska 12/5 Paddy Power 10 Point Double Hsieh to beat Cornet 8/13 Stephens to beat Petkovic 8/11 Paddy Power (2.79) I cannot elaborate much on what Rule Britaniaa says on this. He is correct. Stephens is fresh and played well against Hampton. Petkovic beat Parmentier who has been out injured for most of the year and is moderate. I was surprised Cornet won her first round against King even though King is better on hard courts. Cornet leads the H2H 2-0 but really is all at sea on grass. Hsieh can play on it and lost only 1 game in her first round. She has a fair serve and uses a lot of slice to work the points. Cornet hits hard on both wings but needs mega work on her footwork if she is ever to make an impression here and needs to develop a grasscourt game which she lacks. I think Hsieh will win easily. 10 Points win Double Hsieh and Stephens 2.79 Paddy Power Others to consider tomorrow.... Verdasco leads the H2H against Benneteau and is around evs to win the match. Did anyone see Azarenka falling yesterday? Her movement was severely hampered afterwards. Now I am not saying Panetta will beat her tomorrow but she played as well as she has done all year in beating Baltacha 6-4 6-1 in the first round and the H2H is 1-1, Panetta's win coming in Dubai only 2 years ago. The total Panetta games might be value if they are say over 5.5? Good luck!

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Just curious as to what everyone's opinion is on Dustin Brown's chances tomorrow vs Hewitt? Brown is a difficult match up for any player due to his serve and volley style.He will look to shorten the points in the match as the less there are the better chance he has to win.I have seen the over at 35.5 at some Euro books and this looks quite low as 3 tight sets would get you the win.Brown is no slouch on grass and is in fine form, maybe a small bet on him and a much larger one on the over.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 If he gets in there from the start, he will have a decent chance of covering the line. What I am afraid of, however, is that he won't be able to produce his best tennis against someone as solid as Hewitt, as his tricks and volleys will often find Hewitt ready for a passing shot. The Australian showed pure class against Wawrinka. A repeat of that would surely see him crush Brown, although yeah, there is a good chance that he won't turn up with the same kind of determination, as he will know that, at the end of the day, Brown doesn't really have what it takes to beat him.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 @joeblitz I think your Cetkovksa pick is a good one, although I know Wozza reached the semis of her last tournament and was serving for the match before capitulating, so I might play it safe and go with Cekovska and the handicap or perhaps with the +1.5 sets

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Just a heads-up, Kvitova - Shvedova tomorrow has a great price for Over 2.5 Sets @ Bet365...2.37 currently. Shvedova is a very tricky player, and can easily take a set from Kvitova. One should remember her last year, when she pushed Serena to her limits in the 4th round, so she also has the need to grab her WTA points to maintain her position in the ranking. She defeated Kiki Bertens 64 63 in Wimbledon's first round, taking off her shoulders worries about her injury. Kvitova isn't anywhere near the form that led her to win 2011 Wimbledon's. Also having difficulties to win comfortably, and Coco Vandeweghe was on the edge of defeating her on the first round, producing a 3-setter. Of Kvitova's last 10 games, only 3 of them weren't in three sets. And one of them went into a tight tie-break against Hampton, could have easily been another 3-set match. Their only H2H match (1-0 Kvitova) is a 3-setter match, another reason to bet on this one. I expect Kvitova to overcome this one in a tight 3-setter, so, a 50% confidence punt at Over 2.5 Sets here at 2.37 (Bet365) and a 25% confidence punt at Kvitova 2-1 at 3.50 (Bet365)

Re: Wimbledon 2013 6pts J.Janowicz to beat R.Stepanek BetVictor 1.75 Stepanek had a fairly easy first round against Reid and won in straight sets. He has a decent serve on him but not alot more to his game in my opinion and is getting on abit. He is 12 years older then his opponent. Janowicz had Edmund and also won in straight sets and I'd say it's a better test than Reid. I think the movement of Janowicz + age of Stepanek all add up to a Janowicz win, in 4-5.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 2.5pts L.Kubot to beat S.Darcis 2.20 Bet365 Nice bit of "over-the-top" odds creating here. Darcis beat Nadal in straight sets. Pretty much because Nadal wasn't right. That's not the normal Nadal and his returning was dreadful. All Darcis had to do was go in to the net. Kubot only played Darcis once years ago and Kubot won. Darcis will be up for this ofcourse but Id fancy Kubot to take it.

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Must admit I am alittle tempted by Pennetta against Azarenka. Az had a real nasty fall and she was screaming like she'd really hurt her ankle. She got up and went on to win as normal but who knows how that felt the next morning? anyone know of any information on this? H-2-H reads 1-1 with these two so I just think if Azarenka is really in some pain, albeit she isn't ever going to retire as she's a real fighter could 6.50 on Pennetta be value?