** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Single Life

Re: The Single Life LDU QUITO 2-1 :ok Returns 15.70pts Sunday - HELSINGBORG v GEFLE - 9-1-0 is the past h2h record . HELSINGBORG [12th] are 3-2-1 at home this season while GEFLE [13th] are 0-4-2 away from home . Corals offering a generous 1.33 so i'll have that 15.70pts on the D-N-B

Re: The Single Life

Like the new angle
Cheers mate :ok 1-1 HELSINGBORGS so money back. Monday - Iceland - 2 pretty bad sides in FYLKIR[12th] v FRAM[10th] but the home record is 7-6-1 in all league games since 2000 Don't know why FYLKIR have only played 2 home games so far but i'm hoping it's 3rd time lucky !! Stake 15.70pts @ 1.65 on the D-N-B with Betvictor

Cheers mate :ok 1-1 HELSINGBORGS so money back. Monday - Iceland - 2 pretty bad sides in FYLKIR[12th] v FRAM[10th] but the home record is 7-6-1 in all league games since 2000 Don't know why FYLKIR have only played 2 home games so far but i'm hoping it's 3rd time lucky !! Stake 15.70pts @ 1.65 on the D-N-B with Betvictor
3rd time lucky indeed as FYLKIR wins 2-0 ..:ok Returns 25.90pts Starting Bank - 100pts Bets - 3 Wins - 2 No bets - 1 Lost - 0 Current Bank - 115.90pts Nothing for Weds...:eyes

Re: The Single Life Weds - Brazil Serie A - CORITIBA v FIGUEIRENSE . Past h2h in this fixture is 7-0-1. The home side are 1-2-1 at home this season while the away team are 1-1-3. CORITIBA have a full strength side to choose from while FIGUEIRENSE have their regular centre-back suspended for the game. Stake 10pts @ 1.25 D-N-B with Corals

Re: The Single Life The CORITIBA match kicks-off at 23.30 tonight ...meanwhile tomorrow evening CORINTHIANS take on INTERNACIONAL in the same league. This fixture has a h2h record of 7-4-2 in 13 league and [1] cup game since 1999. CORINTHIANS[3rd] are 2-2-1 at home this season while INTERNACIONAL are 0-4-0 away from their place . As far as i can make out CORINTHIANS have a fully fit , suspension-free squad to choose from while INTERNACIONAL will be missing 3 regulars through injury and one through suspension. If tonights game comes in it'll be 12.50pts on the D-N-B @ 1.50 , if it doesn't then it's 10pts @ 1.50 .....:hope

Weds - Brazil Serie A - CORITIBA v FIGUEIRENSE . Past h2h in this fixture is 7-0-1. The home side are 1-2-1 at home this season while the away team are 1-1-3. CORITIBA have a full strength side to choose from while FIGUEIRENSE have their regular centre-back suspended for the game. Stake 10pts @ 1.25 D-N-B with Corals
0-2....:eyes one of those games i assume as CORITIBA had 70% of the play and 17 goal attempts but those stats are no good if they can't hit the back of the net ....;) So it's 10pts @ 1.50 on CORINTHIANS D-N-B.

0-2....:eyes one of those games i assume as CORITIBA had 70% of the play and 17 goal attempts but those stats are no good if they can't hit the back of the net ....;) So it's 10pts @ 1.50 on CORINTHIANS D-N-B.
2-1 ;) Returned 15pts Which is going onto DEP QUITO v OLMEDO in an early morning k-off [01:00] over in Ecuador. The stats for the this fixture since 2002 are 13-7-2 . DEPORTIVO [9th] are 4-3-2 [interestingly in both games DEPORTIVO had a man sent off , one after 30 mins with the score at 0-0 and the other one in the 69th min when the score was 2-2 ] OLMEDO away from home this season are 3-3-3. Stake 15pts on D-N-B @ 1.72 with Stan James

Re: The Single Life Hi, JTW..... congrats on the adjusted system..... going well :clap And thanks for keeping a thread going during the "dead season". It provides an incentive to visit PL, even though there is very little action. Still, things should pick up in a month or so, when the "real" football starts. As a Man United supporter (not a so-called plastic supporter..... born in Manchester of Scottish parents.... drank Best-Law-Charlton for breakfast), I am getting carried away on the tide of Van Gaal euphoria - it will probably go all pear-shaped, but it can't be worse than Mr Moyes..... can it ? :unsure Keep up the good work :ok

Hi' date= JTW..... congrats on the adjusted system..... going well :clap And thanks for keeping a thread going during the "dead season". It provides an incentive to visit PL, even though there is very little action. Still, things should pick up in a month or so, when the "real" football starts. As a Man United supporter (not a so-called plastic supporter..... born in Manchester of Scottish parents.... drank Best-Law-Charlton for breakfast), I am getting carried away on the tide of Van Gaal euphoria - it will probably go all pear-shaped, but it can't be worse than Mr Moyes..... can it ? :unsure Keep up the good work :ok
Cheers Grex :ok.....trying to get ready for the 'real stuff' and hopefully this 're-adjustment can prove profitable ...:hope With respect to Mr Van Gaal i really do think he will have your team back into at least the Champions league next season. His record is excellent wherever he goes and he is as tactically aware as any other manager in the EPL . I really do like his attitude with respect to 'following his philosophy' meaning do it my way or your out ..no more mollycoddling ...if he don't like you or your attitude then your out . One major plus in his favour will be the lack of European games , just look at how it favoured Liverpool last season !! Another positive is the fixture list during August and September ....Swansea , Sunderland , Burnley , QPR , Leicester and West Ham !!!! Minimum 16pts imho !! 6.50 to win could be worth a small interest mate...:ok

Re: The Single Life The Austrian Bundesliga kicks off today and 18:00 we have REID taking on NEUSTADT in a fixture in which the home side have a 7-2-1 record since 2009. Obviously there is no current league form to go on but i'll take a chance on REID esp when i noticed that NEUSTADT are complete outsiders at 250/1 to win the league , RIED are generally around 25-29/1 Stake 10pts @ 1.25 with Coral

Re: The Single Life RIED 3-1 :ok Returns 12.50pts There's very generous odds [imo] over in Finland today where HONKA take on JARO and are available at odds between 1.95 [Coral] and 2.25 [WmHills] The h2h record for this fixture is 9-3-0 while HONKA[10th] are 4-4-2 at home this season and JARO[7th] are 3-2-5 away from their place. In one of those 2 home defeats HONKA were level at 0-0 until losing a player and conceding a penalty in the same incident after which they lost 2-0. HONKA are only 4pts below JARO in the table . Stake 12.50pts on the D-N-B @ 2.25 with Hills

Re: The Single Life Next bet will be on the 18:00 kick off over in PERU in the game between CIENCIANO and CESAR VALLEJO. The home side have a h2h record in the fixture of 9-3-0. CIENCIANO are 1-1-1 at home this season [man sent off after 65 mins when 2-1 down] CESAR are 0-2-1 away from home Stake 10pts [or 12.50pts if the HONKA match ends in a draw] on CIENCIANO D-N-B @ 1.66 [bet365]

Re: The Single Life A mixed day and at least i found out the odds on HONKA were 'generous' as they were crushed 5-0 !!! However CIENCIANO saved the day with a 2-0 ...;) Starting Bank - 100pts Bets - 8 Wins - 5 No bets - 1 Lost - 2 Current Bank - 116.90pts

Re: The Single Life Weds - Swiss Super League - ZURICH v THUN has a h2h in this fixture of 12-7-2. There has been only 1 league game played this season so current form is no use , therefore i'll place my trust purely in the h2h's. Stake 16.90pts on ZURICH D-N-B @ 1.40 with Corals

Weds - Swiss Super League - ZURICH v THUN has a h2h in this fixture of 12-7-2. There has been only 1 league game played this season so current form is no use , therefore i'll place my trust purely in the h2h's. Stake 16.90pts on ZURICH D-N-B @ 1.40 with Corals
2-1 ....:ok...returned 23.66pts Starting Bank - 100pts Bets - 9 Wins - 6 No bets - 1 Lost - 2 Current Bank - 123.66pts

Re: The Single Life There's a couple of games worth considering today , unfortunately they both kick-off within 30 mins of each other !!!....:eyes at 18:00 we have RAPID VIENNA taking on RIED and the h2h on this one is 21-7-0 since 1998 . Again the league form can't be considered as this will be only the 2nd game , not too bothered by the the 6-1 away defeat of RAPID by SALZBURG last weekend as they are very short odds to win the league outright. Odds - Corals offer 1.30 18:30 and over inn Denmark COPENHAGEN welcome the visit of NORDSJAELLAND , a side they have a home record of 14-3-2. This is another league that has just started . Odds - Corals offer 1.36 For the sake of the thread title i have to pick one and even though the odds are slightly worse i think the D-N-B on RAPID VIENNA is the safest choice so that's 10pts on at 1.30.

Re: The Single Life RAPID VIENNA 1-0 ....:ok....returned 13pts COPENHAGEN 2-1 ...;) In the Swiss Super League early on Sunday [12:45] we have YOUNG BOYS at home to AARAU and the home h2h is 13-7-0 in all league games since 1998. Again too soon for league positions to matter . Stake 13pts on YOUNG BOYS D-N-B @ 1.36 with WmHill

Re: The Single Life YOUNG BOYS 1-1 so 13pts returned . 20:30 - We have COBREOLA at home to S WANDERERS in the Chile Primera. The h2h record for this league fixture is 13-1-1 This league has also just started so nothing to go there. Stake 13pts on COBREOLA D-N-B @ 1.61 with Wm Hills

Re: The Single Life Thursday - Peru 17:00 ---------------------- U.COMERCIO v HUANCAYO has only been played 4 times in recent seasons but COMERCIO have won all 4 , scoring 10 and conceding 1 since 2011. COMERCIO are 2-0-2 in the league but those 2 losses were against the current 1st and 4th in the table , HUANCAYO are currently 1-0-4 away from home . Stake 10pts U.COMERCIO D-N-B @ 1.22 [Wm Hill]

Thursday - Peru 17:00 ---------------------- U.COMERCIO v HUANCAYO has only been played 4 times in recent seasons but COMERCIO have won all 4 , scoring 10 and conceding 1 since 2011. COMERCIO are 2-0-2 in the league but those 2 losses were against the current 1st and 4th in the table , HUANCAYO are currently 1-0-4 away from home . Stake 10pts U.COMERCIO D-N-B @ 1.22 [Wm Hill]
3-0....;)...returned 12.20pts Friday - Ireland --------------- ST PATRICKS v SLIGO ROVERS - H2h record is 12-3-1 in league games since 1998. ST PATS are 3rd in the table with a home record of 8-1-1 SLIGO are 4-1-5 away from home and all 4 wins were against sides currently in the bottom half of the league. Stake 12.20pts on ST PATRICKS D-N-B @ 1.40 with Corals

Re: The Single Life Cheers mate...:ok Today we have the same problem as last weekend in that there's 3 gme which look interesting but all 3 kick-off within 90 mins of each other . Here they are ... 19:00 - Belgium - GENK v CERCLE BRUGGE - Home h2h record is 10-1-0 since 2003 . This is only the 2nd week of the season . D-N-B odds - 1.22 19:30 - Poland - L WARSAW v GORNIK Z - Home h2h is 9-4-1 since 1998 . Only the 3rd/4th gameweek for this league . D-N-B odds - 1.28 20:30 - Chile - U DE CHILE v S WANDERERS - Home h2h is 8-5-0 since 2000 . Only the 3rd gameweek in this league . D-N-B odds - 1.22. I worry about LEGIA putting out a full squad with their return leg in the Champions league against Celtic next week so i'll leave them alone . WANDERERS beat us last week at COBRELOA and are 2 from 2 so again i'll pass on U DE CHILE. So the 17.08pts are going onto GENK despite a 3-1 loss at MECHELEN in the opening match of the league. GENK are generally quite strong at home against similar opposition while CERCLE have won only 2 away games in the past 2 seasons . Stake 17.08pts GENK D-N-B at 1.22 with bet365.

Re: The Single Life GENK 1-1 so the stake is returned 23:00 - Chile - U.CATOLICA v COBRELOA has a home h2h record of 13-1-1 . Again this league has only just started . Stake 17.08pts on U.CATOLICA D-N-B @ 1.25 with Corals

Re: The Single Life Well done JTW, great work, you deserve good luck with all your research. Typical for me i got the draw and went to bed before your winning post........ah well i shall have to try to stay up a little longer next time.