The Single Life

Don't you just get sick and tired of reading on betting forums that betting singles is the 'only way to make a profit ?? Well imho it not the 'ONLY' way but it is the most sensible way , esp if you have a selection process which can supply you with a fairly high strike-rate . The main drawback is that it can be a relatively slow process for smaller stakes bettors so here's an idea of how we can maximise the profits available. I think i have such a process [see my h2h thread ] which can give me a strike rate needed . Basically i look for teams who have a strong h2h record against their opposition and for this thread i'll be considering current league form just as strongly. I have not set any odds limits but i suspect there won't be too many under 1.33 and the same comment goes for teams rated 2.0 or over . Betfair will be used . Staking - Those familiar with my old UNDER 2.5 gaosl thread will recognise this method , it involves a 10pt bet on TEAM 1 , if they win ALL returns go onto TEAM 2 , if they win then again ALL returns go onto the final Selection . After that 3rd bet the stake returns to 10pts. Every league will be considered as will Full International games but NOT Friendlies . I use points in staking as it means anyone who wish's to follow this can stake whatever amount they are comfortable with , be it 1pt + 10p or 1pt = £100 I have placed the 1st part of Bet 1 on a game which is currently at H-T and thats 10pts on SOUTH KOREA to beat UZBEKISTAN @ odds of 1.57 . Score just as the 2nd half Kicks-off is 1-0 to the Koreans :D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.