June 10 - June 16

CzechPunter

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: June 10 - June 16 Berdych to win ATP Aegon EW - StanJames @ 7 This bet features Tomas Berdych ranked 6th in the world to win the ATP Aegon Championships. Firstly Berdych's draw here looks very favourable, he will avoid big favourite Andy Murray until he reaches the final and the only threat to Berdych on his side of the draw in my opinion is Del Potro. However Del Potro is in pretty poor form and is recovering from injury. Before he got injured he had only won 2 of his last 5 matches. If Del Potro and Berdych were to face each other in the semi's id certainly fancy Berdych. Despite losing in the first round to Monfils, Berdych has been in good form reaching the quarter final in Rome and the Semi final in Madrid. Berdych has beaten Djokovic very recently which really shows what a good player he is. Berdych has also beat Murray recently in Madrid in straight sets, obviously Murray is better than Berdych on clay however I would not be shocked if Berdych can beat Murray again if he was to face him in the final. Murray is just coming back from injury after missing the French Open and he may not even reach the final. He was also playing pretty poor tennis before his injury. The toughest player in Berdych's quarter is Cilic, I don't really see Cilic as a threat to Berdych as he has been in such poor form recently. Berdych's first couple of rounds seem relatively easy and I expect him to get through his opening few rounds without breaking a sweat.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.