** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Canadian Grand Prix

Qualifying Mercedes head the betting for Pole Position as you would expect after their recent record in qualifying, the bookies cant split the two drivers but you would have to fancy Rosberg of the two at the moment despite Hamilton’s good record around here. Vettel is next best in the market and the rest are all at big prices and look likely to fight out the minor honours. If I had to choose a value bet it would be Kimi Raikkonen who’s too big at 25/1 and worth a small each way bet at those odds. Selections: To Finish On Pole 2pts Nico Rosberg 5/2

>Betfred 0.50pts EW Kimi Raikkonen 25/1 >BetVictor

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-rosberg-preferred-to-hamilton-in-battle-for-pole-in-canada-20130608

Re: Canadian Grand Prix

Canadian GP Vettel will start odds on for the Grand Prix and its hard to argue against his chances, he should be able to hold off the Mercedes and can finally put his pole position here to good use after failing to bring the Red Bull home on the previous two occasions he has been in this position. With Bottas on the second row with Rosberg likely to play into Vettel’s hands by delaying the challenge from Alonso and Webber the 10/11 you can get for the German actually doesn’t look bad value to me. The podium betting is less attractive with Alonso and Vettel long odds on and any one of four drivers vying for the third spot and I’ll give that a miss this week. I like the odds against Jean-Eric Vergne to finish in the points from seventh on the grid, he handles changeable conditions and has been going well this week. Selections: 3pts Sebastian Vettel 10/11

Coral 2pts Jean-Eric Vergne Points Finish 5/4 >Betfred

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-vergne-looks-decent-value-to-grab-some-points-in-canadian-gp-20130609