** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Toulon Tournament 2013

Toulon Tournament France U20 v Colombia U20 Monday 3rd June 18.30 These two teams are first and second in group A of the tournament and the outcome of this game will probably decide who wins the group and qualifies for the final. Both teams will win the group if they win the game. As far I can see a draw leaves Colombia a chance to qualify with a good win in their last game against Congo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Toulon_Tournament The 3-way 1/2/x market odds are: France 1.72 Draw 3.6 Colombia 5.5 Colombia look decent value at those odds, and I think they are worth backing. I usually prefer the 2-way DNB market, so I'd go for that - Colombia DNB 4.0 Coral/Betway

Re: Toulon Tournament 2013

Toulon Tournament France U20 v Colombia U20 Monday 3rd June 18.30 These two teams are first and second in group A of the tournament and the outcome of this game will probably decide who wins the group and qualifies for the final. Both teams will win the group if they win the game. As far I can see a draw leaves Colombia a chance to qualify with a good win in their last game against Congo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Toulon_Tournament The 3-way 1/2/x market odds are: France 1.72 Draw 3.6 Colombia 5.5 Colombia look decent value at those odds, and I think they are worth backing. I usually prefer the 2-way DNB market, so I'd go for that - Colombia DNB 4.0 Coral/Betway
Result: France U20 1 Colombia U20 3 Bet won :ok I missed the early part of the second half when Colombia scored twice to come from behind. France looked the better team in the first half, but Colombia were in charge after they had the lead, controlling the game with an effective blend of skill and strength. France seemed to lose heart too easily after going behind, and Colombia scored a third goal on the break in added time.

Re: Toulon Tournament 2013 Not a lot of information is available before the tournament kicked off, now we can speculate on past performances within the tournamnets range, which is clearly not enough to have a clear picture. But portugal based on past performance vs other teams hasn't been to good, while mexico was pretty consisten beofre. Mexico should beat portugal, they look like a better team in this tournament, but it might go for a draw, I would not put too much on this game, yesterday was a very good bet on columbia with those odds. I also think brazil will have an easy walk against nigeria, so I will have an accumulator bet on mexico not to lose @1.43 and bra to win AH-1 @ 2 Odds= 2.86, 2pts

Re: Toulon Tournament 2013 unfortunately for you portugal and mexico played a 3-3 draw which secured brazil a top spot and they took the game with nigeria pretty relaxed with some changes in the lineup, resting players for the final...