** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NRL Round 12

Canterbury Vs St George, ANZ Stadium - 31/5/13 In my opinion you cant go past the bulldogs in this one. St George has only managed to pick up the 2 points once in their last 5 games in comparison to the doggies who are in some red hot form winning 4 out of their last 5. And with Benny Barba reaching career best heights again everything is leaning towards the bulldogs. Bets: Bulldogs @1.42Sportingbet Match Total over 37.5 @1.90Sportingbet Bulldogs -7.5 @1.91Sportingbet Rabbitohs Vs Knights After getting a wake up call by the sharkies last week i really cant see the bunnies losing two in a row against a very inconstant knights outfit. even with the loss of some key players to origin i still expect the bunnies to be to strong. Bets: Bunnies @1.41 Bunnies in the line (-7.5) @1.91 A.Reynolds anytime try scorer @4.00 Broncos Vs Warriors Broncos @1.91 Value: Broncos -2 @2.10 Cheers ML :cheers