** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion

Nade

Re: PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion Here are some tips on how to increase your prize money during the Milestone Hands promotion: •Play on more tables - If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand. •Play longer sessions - The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize. •Loosen up - you earn VPPs every time you contribute to a raked pot. The more pots you play in, the more VPPs you will earn. Learn more about earning VPPs on our VIP Club pages. •To increase your chances of winning a Stake Share, try playing at a few different games or stakes in the run up to the Mega Milestone. Well I found that funny

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion I've just been crunching some numbers, and at current pace, it will hit at 21:26 tonight. Pace is picking up all the time though and I'd be very surprised if it doesn't hit before 8pm tonight

Re: PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion It's already getting quite tricky to open tables (when they're generated, they're insta-filling) - so a little tip.... Once you've got one table open, the easiest way to open more tables of the same type, and sit, is by pummelling CTRL S.... Under 9 million hands to go, and current pace is about 3.2m hands per hour ....

Re: PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion :)

As you may be aware, we have recently dealt the 100 Billionth hand at PokerStars. As you were playing at the same game and stakes as the table where the 100 Billionth Mega Milestone hand was dealt, you have won a share of $830,790.34. Your share was calculated based on the number of VPPs you earned in the previous 49 hands at each table you were playing of 0.02/0.05 NL Hold'em. The total number of VPPs you earned in this matter was 7.38 which brings your share of this prize to $228.92. It is already in your account available for use. Thank you for participating in this truly special event.

Re: PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion I didn't spot the paired Jack straight away - I though the bottom pair had won it! After the flop, just noone had anything that they could have been confident with - pair of twos was best (I think - the Jack came later?) - the best draw was the 7 high flush draw! It just seemed to miss them all totally....

Re: PokerStars Road to 100billion promotion First time I've tried for one of these, 12 tabled NL10SH for circa 3 hours leading up to the biggie. Never again, 12 cash tables alone is rediculous + 6 tourneys started opening up later on, I've aged 20 years! Good news I ended down only $18.55 which I'm actually really pleased about considering the volume and I've never been a cash game player. Lost a huge (relatively speaking) pot worth $48 AAAQQ to Royal, but hey ho. Glad I tried it once, but happy to stick to tourneys.