** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

French Open 2013 Livescore Thread

Re: French Open 2013 Livescore Thread Interested in how Watson does today. I bet on her @ 2.75 to win today but didn't tip it because she's been injured for so long and played no clay court games this year. She has Voegele today and it's on serve at present 1-1. Need some English interest asfar as possible.

Re: French Open 2013

Back Mikhail Youzhny to beat Tommy Haas for a 3/10 stake at 1.98 with Pinnacle I would like to see Haas coming through this challenge, but I think that he should be a slight underdog in this match-up in all fairness. He hasn't been particularly impressive so far and the match against Isner has certainly not been the ideal preparation for this clash, so willing to back Youzhny, who has found some decent form in recent days, to repeat the result from Rome. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/youzhny-vs-haas-betting-mikhail-youzhny-should-be-able-to-defeat-tommy-haas-once-again-20130603
You never even watched Haas did you? Not impressed with him? Had you even seen him play?

OMG' date=' I have backed Haas against everyone here.:hope[/quote'] You proved good judgement :-) Mee too was trapped into following Youzhnyi > Haas cos I just have to rely on others in ATPE here, LOL. But I was lucky to get out by betting LIVE Haas to break this clown Youzhnyi 7th game 2nd. set. There is still the oportunity for others in the third set.

Re: French Open 2013 Livescore Thread

Wow' date=' who saw that coming from Haas! Glad i stayed away from that one! Hes playing some great tennis![/quote'] Oh get real mate. Haas was good, but are you seriously telling me he earned the victory? Everything was free and cheap, you completely ignore how bad Youzhny was.

Re: French Open 2013 Livescore Thread

Oh get real mate. Haas was good' date=' but are you seriously telling me he earned the victory? Everything was free and cheap, you completely ignore how bad Youzhny was.[/quote'] Obviously Youzhny wasnt great but Haas was pretty good!

6-1, 6-1 Exhausion gets considered too much in grandslams.
Hm not really. If Youzhny would have showed up, this match could go to 4/5 sets. Then Youzhny would have a clear advantage. Odds were a complete joke just before the match. Haas @ 1.75 really? He showed nothing special and Youzhny played some decent tennis.

Hm not really. If Youzhny would have showed up' date=' this match could go to 4/5 sets. Then Youzhny would have a clear advantage. Odds were a complete joke just before the match. Haas @ 1.75 really? He showed nothing special and Youzhny played some decent tennis.[/quote'] Exactly, they didn't consider the fact youzhny is too much of an idiot to take advantage.