** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread sao paulo have lost their last 3 league games without even scoring a goal,now they occupy the relegation zone,vitoria are unbeaten in their last 7 league games including a 3-5 win away from home midweek,they must be worth a bet not to lose this match at 5/4 bet 365 for vitoria to win or draw.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread

Sao Paulo - Vitoria 02:00CET Probable line ups: Sao Paulo: Rogério Ceni, Paulo Miranda, Rodrigo Caio e Antônio Carlos; Douglas, Wellington, Maicon, Ganso e Reinaldo; Ademilson e Luis Fabiano. Vitoria: Wilson; Ayrton, Victor Ramos, Kadu e Juan; Luiz Gustavo, Cáceres, Renato Cajá e Escudero; Marquinhos e Dinei. Sao Paulo is favourite but i belive that Vitoria have some chances too in this game so I´ll go with away side. Vitoria (+1) AH @1.81 pinnacle 4/10
FT 3-2 bet voided

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Bahia - Ponte Preta 23:30CET Probable line ups: Bahia: Marcelo Lomba; Madson, Titi, Demerson e Jussandro; Fahel, Feijão e Rafael Miranda; Marquinhos, Wiliam Barbio e Fernandão. Ponte Preta: Roberto; Régis, Ferron, Diego Sacoman e Uendel; Baraka, Alef, Fellipe Bastos e Elias; Rildo e William. Bahia (-0.5) AH @1.99 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Atletico PR - Coritiba 21:00CET Probable line ups: Atlético Paranaense: Weverton; Léo, Manoel, Dráusio e Zezinho (Rodrigo Biro); Deivid, João Paulo, Everton e Paulo Baier; Marcelo e Ederson. Coritiba: Vanderlei; Victor Ferraz, Luccas Claro, Chico e Escudero; Uelliton, Gil, Robinho e Alex (Lincoln); Geraldo e Julio César. Atletico PR (-0.5) AH @1.91 dafabet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Goias - Criciuma 23:30CET Probable line ups: Goiás: Renan; Vítor, Valmir Lucas, Rodrigo e William Matheus; Amaral, David, Renan Oliveira, Hugo e Roni; Walter. Criciúma: Galatto; Sueliton, Matheus Ferraz, Leonardo e Marlon; Serginho, João Vitor, Ricardinho e Daniel Carvalho; Lins e Wellington Paulista. Goias (-0.5) AH @1.64 pinnacle 4/10

Atletico PR - Coritiba 21:00CET Probable line ups: Atlético Paranaense: Weverton; Léo, Manoel, Dráusio e Zezinho (Rodrigo Biro); Deivid, João Paulo, Everton e Paulo Baier; Marcelo e Ederson. Coritiba: Vanderlei; Victor Ferraz, Luccas Claro, Chico e Escudero; Uelliton, Gil, Robinho e Alex (Lincoln); Geraldo e Julio César. Atletico PR (-0.5) AH @1.91 dafabet 4/10
Alex is injured. Brooke a little bone in his foot.

Bahia - Ponte Preta 23:30CET Probable line ups: Bahia: Marcelo Lomba; Madson, Titi, Demerson e Jussandro; Fahel, Feijão e Rafael Miranda; Marquinhos, Wiliam Barbio e Fernandão. Ponte Preta: Roberto; Régis, Ferron, Diego Sacoman e Uendel; Baraka, Alef, Fellipe Bastos e Elias; Rildo e William. Bahia (-0.5) AH @1.99 sbobet 4/10
FT 1-1 lost
Atletico PR - Coritiba 21:00CET Probable line ups: Atlético Paranaense: Weverton; Léo, Manoel, Dráusio e Zezinho (Rodrigo Biro); Deivid, João Paulo, Everton e Paulo Baier; Marcelo e Ederson. Coritiba: Vanderlei; Victor Ferraz, Luccas Claro, Chico e Escudero; Uelliton, Gil, Robinho e Alex (Lincoln); Geraldo e Julio César. Atletico PR (-0.5) AH @1.91 dafabet 4/10
FT 2-1 :ok
Goias - Criciuma 23:30CET Probable line ups: Goiás: Renan; Vítor, Valmir Lucas, Rodrigo e William Matheus; Amaral, David, Renan Oliveira, Hugo e Roni; Walter. Criciúma: Galatto; Sueliton, Matheus Ferraz, Leonardo e Marlon; Serginho, João Vitor, Ricardinho e Daniel Carvalho; Lins e Wellington Paulista. Goias (-0.5) AH @1.64 pinnacle 4/10
FT 1-1 lost

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bagzi viewpost-right.png Atletico PR - Coritiba 21:00CET Probable line ups: Atlético Paranaense: Weverton; Léo, Manoel, Dráusio e Zezinho (Rodrigo Biro); Deivid, João Paulo, Everton e Paulo Baier; Marcelo e Ederson. Coritiba: Vanderlei; >Victor Ferraz, Luccas Claro, Chico e Escudero; Uelliton, Gil, Robinho e Alex (Lincoln); Geraldo e Julio César. Atletico PR (-0.5) AH @1.91 Dafabet 4/10 Couple of minutes after Coritiba scored, the odds for HT result for AP was 51 to 1. I was contemplating putting a small amount like $10. LOL. Now I wish I did ...haha

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bagzi viewpost-right.png Atletico PR - Coritiba 21:00CET Probable line ups: Atlético Paranaense: Weverton; Léo, Manoel, Dráusio e Zezinho (Rodrigo Biro); Deivid, João Paulo, Everton e Paulo Baier; Marcelo e Ederson. Coritiba: Vanderlei; >Victor Ferraz, Luccas Claro, Chico e Escudero; Uelliton, Gil, Robinho e Alex (Lincoln); Geraldo e Julio César. Atletico PR (-0.5) AH @1.91 Dafabet 4/10 Couple of minutes after Coritiba scored, the odds for HT result for AP was 51 to 1. I was contemplating putting a small amount like $10. LOL. Now I wish I did ...haha
This could be a great winner mate, but that is bookies!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread I usually do bets on the same day of the games, but just couldn't resist taking Cruzeiro -0,5 AH at home to Sao Paolo at 1,60 with medium to high stake. The home team is a joy to watch in all lines, and I see them as champions within the next 4-5 rounds if they stay focused especially in the next 3 games - 2 home games and the local derby. With the current form and ambitions of both teams the game looks safe enough to stake higher. I have seen and suffered this season enough ''surprise'' here, and in EPL and Belgium, but still all logic is with the home team. Bet365. Others might go for higher H'cap lines, I was impressed with the ease 'Zeiro ''murdered'' Botafogo at home, yet I am happy enough with the -0,5AH. Sao Paolo need points desperately and the game might be tougher than it looks GL

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Elsewhere I took : Over 2,5 Goals in Nautico at 1,95. The home team are leaking goals all over, and their position only points at one thing - open attacking football till the end. Botafogo - my personal disappointment this season - still have enough ambitions, class and firepower to complete this Over on their own, on a good day. I see 1-2, 1-3 here, at decent odds. Goal/Goal for me in Vasco da Gama at 1,72 and Goal/Goal in Bahia at 1,83 - reasonable odds for local derbies at 1,72 and 1,83. My last one is Over 2,5 Goals in Portuguesa at 2,05. A bit tricky and the odds suggest so too. Goias IMO will start tight - I see them trying to squeeze few more points away till the end and make the best of the program at home in order to stay safe. I watched Goias a couple of times away, and I see them contributing for the Over too, they can score against a team that IMO at the moment is overperforming, hence might become a bit less carefull at the back. Goais scored in all their last 6 games. As of Portuguesa - my surprise ''package'' in the past 10 rounds and overall in the league - I was expecting them to struggle at the bottom by now. I hope I am not wrong but the team failed to score in 2 or 3 games only since the beginning. Loosing to Cruzeiro and Gremio recently is no shame to anyone, and scoring 2 goals in Porto Alegre is also a credit - how many teams scored 2 goals in Gremio? Overall looking at the stats Portuguesa can complete the Over themselves with a bit of luck, the team is safe and relaxed. A goal in the first half is needed to make this bet safer ( which game doesn't ? ) and the game can go above the 3 goals needed. All games above as singles with medium stakes, and since I am quite confident with the first 3 - a small stake Yankee with all 4. Odds and bets with bet365. GL all !

I usually do bets on the same day of the games' date=' but just couldn't resist taking [b']Cruzeiro -0,5 AH at home to Sao Paolo at 1,60 with medium to high stake. The home team is a joy to watch in all lines, and I see them as champions within the next 4-5 rounds if they stay focused especially in the next 3 games - 2 home games and the local derby. With the current form and ambitions of both teams the game looks safe enough to stake higher. I have seen and suffered this season enough ''surprise'' here, and in EPL and Belgium, but still all logic is with the home team. Bet365. Others might go for higher H'cap lines, I was impressed with the ease 'Zeiro ''murdered'' Botafogo at home, yet I am happy enough with the -0,5AH. Sao Paolo need points desperately and the game might be tougher than it looks GL
I got them yesterday at 1.70...today it´s 1.55 already...that´s the bet of the year...not only for the obvious, but SP will be missing Ceni and L. Fabiano....come on!!

I got them yesterday at 1.70...today it´s 1.55 already...that´s the bet of the year...not only for the obvious' date=' but SP will be missing Ceni and L. Fabiano....come on!![/quote'] I would rather have Sao Paolo with important missings at the back, game can go tight at the beginning. Surely Cruzeiro got enough to break any defense, but I also consider ''More Goals in the Second Half''...Good heavy in-play with Serie B now, fingers crossed for your bet ! GL

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Coritibia impressed me against Atletico last away game. They were unlucky but played much better even 10 vs 11 after red card. Two fast goal within 5 minutes decided about lose points. One goal after brilliant Atletico free kick. Don't know Santos well maybe some Brazilian Bettors give some advice about this game. -0,25 look not bad. Now around 1,90 ;)

Coritibia impressed me against Atletico last away game. They were unlucky but played much better even 10 vs 11 after red card. Two fast goal within 5 minutes decided about lose points. One goal after brilliant Atletico free kick. Don't know Santos well maybe some Brazilian Bettors give some advice about this game. -0' date='25 look not bad. Now around 1,90 ;)[/quote'] Follow your gut feeling, I missed a great bet tonight... I personally stay away from all games with Santos involved - to me this is the most unpredictable team here. I can't see them winning tomorrow at Coritiba, but then again I expected them for example to lose the local derby to Sao Paolo. They didn't just keep the lead but made it 3-0 with a man down...On paper Coritiba needs the win more, but lately they simply do not achieve. As of the game at Atletico Paranaense I was on the home win, and you are fully right - Coritiba attacked dangerously and those 4+ extra minutes cost me few grey hairs ... NO BET for me, good luck !

Follow your gut feeling, I missed a great bet tonight... I personally stay away from all games with Santos involved - to me this is the most unpredictable team here. I can't see them winning tomorrow at Coritiba, but then again I expected them for example to lose the local derby to Sao Paolo. They didn't just keep the lead but made it 3-0 with a man down...On paper Coritiba needs the win more, but lately they simply do not achieve. As of the game at Atletico Paranaense I was on the home win, and you are fully right - Coritiba attacked dangerously and those 4+ extra minutes cost me few grey hairs ... NO BET for me, good luck !
Sorry bro. Sometimes our choices are going wrong. Felt Joinville strong but everything was against us. Thanks for info, I'll stay away...

Elsewhere I took : Over 2,5 Goals in Nautico at 1,95. The home team are leaking goals all over, and their position only points at one thing - open attacking football till the end. Botafogo - my personal disappointment this season - still have enough ambitions, class and firepower to complete this Over on their own, on a good day. I see 1-2, 1-3 here, at decent odds. Goal/Goal for me in Vasco da Gama at 1,72 and Goal/Goal in Bahia at 1,83 - reasonable odds for local derbies at 1,72 and 1,83. My last one is Over 2,5 Goals in Portuguesa at 2,05. A bit tricky and the odds suggest so too. Goias IMO will start tight - I see them trying to squeeze few more points away till the end and make the best of the program at home in order to stay safe. I watched Goias a couple of times away, and I see them contributing for the Over too, they can score against a team that IMO at the moment is overperforming, hence might become a bit less carefull at the back. Goais scored in all their last 6 games. As of Portuguesa - my surprise ''package'' in the past 10 rounds and overall in the league - I was expecting them to struggle at the bottom by now. I hope I am not wrong but the team failed to score in 2 or 3 games only since the beginning. Loosing to Cruzeiro and Gremio recently is no shame to anyone, and scoring 2 goals in Porto Alegre is also a credit - how many teams scored 2 goals in Gremio? Overall looking at the stats Portuguesa can complete the Over themselves with a bit of luck, the team is safe and relaxed. A goal in the first half is needed to make this bet safer ( which game doesn't ? ) and the game can go above the 3 goals needed. All games above as singles with medium stakes, and since I am quite confident with the first 3 - a small stake Yankee with all 4. Odds and bets with bet365. GL all !
Important info about Vasco da Gama:The game will be played in Florianopolis not in RIo-so there wil be no home pithc advantage for Vasco da Gama. Important info about Cruzeiro-Dede was called for the Brazilian national team and won't play tonight

Important info about Vasco da Gama:The game will be played in Florianopolis not in RIo-so there wil be no home pithc advantage for Vasco da Gama. Important info about Cruzeiro-Dede was called for the Brazilian national team and won't play tonight
Dedé won´t make any difference at all...odds are 1.50 for Cruzeiro and going down...over 50.000 tickets sold already....blue show tonight (I hope!!)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread I am in on Cruzeiro and Gremio. Cruzeiro will be a major bet but i trust them more than my own. Gremio medium stake. Still contemplating Nautico 1-0 AH and Vasco 1-0. The latter is played on neutral grounds and both teams are in decent shape but I favour Vasco. Any advice here from the brazilian guys?

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread hmmm triyng to study home win of Ponte Preta, one of the last calls for this team. O galo have many injuries and suspensions plus Jo and Victor with NT. And 3 days later there is the clasico against Raposa, a sorta of battle for the very supremacy of the team in the city, Belo Horizonte is capital of brazilian football this year!!! a 2 stake i think to put on them

Do Gremio have their full squad. Do they look a good bet?
Just doing my final take and the top striker is there however the 2nd best striker is suspended with a red card. Still they should hammer them, looks good to me so does Cruzeiro who have almost all their good ones present. The rest is some more puzzle work.

I am in on Cruzeiro and Gremio. Cruzeiro will be a major bet but i trust them more than my own. Gremio medium stake. Still contemplating Nautico 1-0 AH and Vasco 1-0. The latter is played on neutral grounds and both teams are in decent shape but I favour Vasco. Any advice here from the brazilian guys?
Cruzeiro for me is the bet of the year, as I stated above...Gremio is a dull team, playing for 1-0 and that´s all...should win, but tight....Nautico is a lost hope and Vasco is definitely not favourite against Fluminense....lots of missing players, including Juninho Pernambucano...Flu, on the other hand, will bring back Gum, Felipe and Edinho, coming back from suspentions...Flu is a favourite for me here tonight, but, despite of being played on neutral venue, it is a derby from Rio....we never know...I´ll skip it and focus on the blue machine for a possible handicap against a very weak São Paulo side...