** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Good choices mate. I backed Botafogo as well. I added vasco da gama as well giving it a sweet multi of 4.4 @ bet365. Botafogo won and now my bet depends on VDG to win. Currently VDG is winning 2 - 0 with 35 mins to go. Just in case the worse happen, I placed a small live bet on draw @ 11.00. So as long as VDG win or the game end up in draw, I make money :D

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread

I understand and it is the same situation with me. Where you from Nikhil? Yes the results were good. Wish Atletico would have got the 3rd goal. Ronaldinho still has it man. 2 goals in that game and both were from free kicks. Nice goals. More games tomorrow. Let me know what you think.
I am from india mate !! where r u from ? i just bet all my winnings from yesterday on Botafogo :nana . Ur right dude Ronaldinho is the' Master of the game ' no doubt about it .

I am from india mate !! where r u from ? i just bet all my winnings from yesterday on Botafogo :nana . Ur right dude Ronaldinho is the' Master of the game ' no doubt about it .
India? Nice!! I was working in Mumbai for few years. You bet all your winnings on Botafogo which is a league you are not so familiar with right? Wow that is some guts to do that. Congrats mate :) However just a word of advise and I hope you do not take it the wrong way. If you want to win in this game, that is honestly not the way to go about it. This is just my opinion. 99% of the punters end of losing in this game. Without going in to much details, 2 important rules of this game is bank roll management and finding value is important if you want to be a winner here. Obviously no guarantee but it does improve your chance of being a winner. Go big or go home does not apply in the betting world because eventually you will go home. At any point, I would never bet more than 5% of my bankroll. With the swings/upsets in gambling, there will be days where you will go on a losing streak. Having a strong discipline or proper cash management helps here. You are able to absorb the losses. Most people place a bet and if they continue losing, they end up betting more and more and more hoping to recover their losses and end up with some profit. Sometime you may get lucky and win the big bet but I assure you in the long run, most likely to fail. Second is always finding value in the risk you are taking. For example if there is a game between France vs Greece and it is paying 1.2 for France, I would never bet. Although the probability of France winning is high, the payout does not match the risk I am taking as I know Greece can cause upsets and France can be dire at times. Anyway hope you do not take it the wrong way. Don't like to see punters losing especially after a nice win :) Good luck with the games. Lets continue to grind out results and make some moneyyyyyyy

India? Nice!! I was working in Mumbai for few years. You bet all your winnings on Botafogo which is a league you are not so familiar with right? Wow that is some guts to do that. Congrats mate :) However just a word of advise and I hope you do not take it the wrong way. If you want to win in this game, that is honestly not the way to go about it. This is just my opinion. 99% of the punters end of losing in this game. Without going in to much details, 2 important rules of this game is bank roll management and finding value is important if you want to be a winner here. Obviously no guarantee but it does improve your chance of being a winner. Go big or go home does not apply in the betting world because eventually you will go home. At any point, I would never bet more than 5% of my bankroll. With the swings/upsets in gambling, there will be days where you will go on a losing streak. Having a strong discipline or proper cash management helps here. You are able to absorb the losses. Most people place a bet and if they continue losing, they end up betting more and more and more hoping to recover their losses and end up with some profit. Sometime you may get lucky and win the big bet but I assure you in the long run, most likely to fail. Second is always finding value in the risk you are taking. For example if there is a game between France vs Greece and it is paying 1.2 for France, I would never bet. Although the probability of France winning is high, the payout does not match the risk I am taking as I know Greece can cause upsets and France can be dire at times. Anyway hope you do not take it the wrong way. Don't like to see punters losing especially after a nice win :) Good luck with the games. Lets continue to grind out results and make some moneyyyyyyy
Wow i see u were working in mumbai Good !!.Very hard place to adjust in right ? sure u had a lot of trouble adjusting in the place initially . Thank u so much for ur advice .Dont worry about me feeling offended ,ofcourse it was so stupid of me to take that risk . I seriously lack the bank roll management skills mate ,ur right about it . I lack the discipline too ,get emotional and over confident at times .I will surely keep ur advice in mind and not make those stupid mistakes again .Thank u so much for taking time to give suggestion Mate !! i needed it . i lost a lot of cash in this league before coz of some stupid mistakes like a typical amateur !!! Btw where r u from mate ? And yes lets make some serious cash !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlética Ponte Preta v SC Internacional (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] EC Vitória v Atlético Mineiro (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fluminense FC v Esporte Clube Bahia (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santos FC v Goiás EC (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grêmio FBPA v Portuguesa (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coritiba FC v São Paulo FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.94 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cruzeiro EC v Flamengo (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SC Corinthians v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Criciúma EC v Botafogo FR (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vasco da Gama v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Vitoria - Atletico MG 23:30CET Probable line ups: Vitoria: Wilson; Ayrton, Victor Ramos, Kadu e Juan; Michel, Cáceres e Renato Cajá; Marquinhos, Maxi Biancucchi e Dinei. Atletico MG: Victor; Luan, Leonardo Silva, Emerson e Richarlyson; Josué, Rosinei, Guilherme e Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Fernandinho e Diego Tardelli. With new coach i belive that home side is more closer to get the three points tonight. The change is always good, Ney Franco will use very ofensive sheme with 3 attackers so i think this will be very open game with some goals on both sides too. Vitoria (0) AH @2.16 pinnacle 4/10 Both teams to score YES @1.80 bet365 4/10 Over 2.5 goals @2.14 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Ponte Preta - Internacional 23:30CET Home team is in heavy crisis between the players in the squad and the fans, moreover one of the main players are out tonight (midfielder Chiquinho). Probable lineups: Ponte Preta: Roberto, Régis, Betão, Diego Sacoman e Uendel; Baraka, Magal, Fellipe Bastos e Adrianinho; Leonardo e William. Internacional: Alisson; Gabriel, Índio, Juan e Fabrício; Ygor, Willians, Otávio e D'Alessandro; Scocco e Leandro Damião. Internacional 1x2 AWAY @2.25 bet365 4/10

Ponte Preta - Internacional 23:30CET Home team is in heavy crisis between the players in the squad and the fans, moreover one of the main players are out tonight (midfielder Chiquinho). Probable lineups: Ponte Preta: Roberto, Régis, Betão, Diego Sacoman e Uendel; Baraka, Magal, Fellipe Bastos e Adrianinho; Leonardo e William. Internacional: Alisson; Gabriel, Índio, Juan e Fabrício; Ygor, Willians, Otávio e D'Alessandro; Scocco e Leandro Damião. Internacional 1x2 AWAY @2.25 bet365 4/10
Awesome call Bagzi. Thank you and keep up the good work. We do appreciate it :)

Vitoria - Atletico MG 23:30CET Probable line ups: Vitoria: Wilson; Ayrton, Victor Ramos, Kadu e Juan; Michel, Cáceres e Renato Cajá; Marquinhos, Maxi Biancucchi e Dinei. Atletico MG: Victor; Luan, Leonardo Silva, Emerson e Richarlyson; Josué, Rosinei, Guilherme e Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Fernandinho e Diego Tardelli. With new coach i belive that home side is more closer to get the three points tonight. The change is always good, Ney Franco will use very ofensive sheme with 3 attackers so i think this will be very open game with some goals on both sides too. Vitoria (0) AH @2.16 pinnacle 4/10 Both teams to score YES @1.80 bet365 4/10 Over 2.5 goals @2.14 sbobet 4/10
Took both teams to score for this :)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Planning to bet on the following teams tomorrow : Cruzeiro vs Flamengo. (Cruzero @ 1/2) Corinthian vs Nautico (Corinthian @ 1/3) Cortiba. vs São Paulo (Sao Paulo DNB @ 1/1 , or Double chance @ 11/20) Criciuma. vs Botafago. (Botafago Double chance @ 12/25, Or Goal over 2.5 4/5) Vasco da gama. vs Athletic PR. (Both team to score @ 8/13) Any views , Tips? Would appreciate any help. Thanks is advance .

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Corinthias – Nautico Corinthias is one of the very best teams in the league with very wide and quality bench while Nautico is by far the worst team in the league. Nautico has obvious problems with quality, especially in the offensive part which is proven by fact that they’ve only scored one goal in the last seven games (nine in whole season). They already had a tight schedule they couldn’t cope with and now they also had some postponed matches to play and all that is a real nightmare for them. This will be their third match in only six days and in last two they lost on home turf without even scoring a goal. These days they’ve also made their FIFTH switch on coaching position in the last five months and it is most obvious that the problem is not in staff but in lack of quality in player roster. Corinthias has some problems with injuries for this match and will miss kinds of Pato and Emerson but there are still Romarinho and Danilo and I have absolutely no doubt that they will find the way to Nautico’s net. Hosts have excellent defense which is allowing only 0.44 goals per match and I don’t see how Nautico who scored only once in last seven away games could be a threat here, moreover because Corinthias received only one goal on home turf since end of May (including all competitions!!!!). I expect that trend to continue. Bet: Away team NOT to score Odds: 1.80 Equivalent is also home team to win without receiving a goal which can be found at around 2.00 but I prefer first option which is safer. Cheers ;)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Hi Duke, Thanks for the Tip on the Corinthian's game. The odd for Corinthian to have clean sheet is much better that the win itself @ 8/13 , however I'm really tempted for Corinthian to win to nil @ 5/6 . But I guess il go for the safety option 'Corinthian to have clean sheet' :ok

Vitoria - Atletico MG 23:30CET Probable line ups: Vitoria: Wilson; Ayrton, Victor Ramos, Kadu e Juan; Michel, Cáceres e Renato Cajá; Marquinhos, Maxi Biancucchi e Dinei. Atletico MG: Victor; Luan, Leonardo Silva, Emerson e Richarlyson; Josué, Rosinei, Guilherme e Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Fernandinho e Diego Tardelli. With new coach i belive that home side is more closer to get the three points tonight. The change is always good, Ney Franco will use very ofensive sheme with 3 attackers so i think this will be very open game with some goals on both sides too. Vitoria (0) AH @2.16 pinnacle 4/10 bet voided Both teams to score YES @1.80 bet365 4/10 win :ok Over 2.5 goals @2.14 sbobet 4/10 lost
FT 1-1
Ponte Preta - Internacional 23:30CET Home team is in heavy crisis between the players in the squad and the fans, moreover one of the main players are out tonight (midfielder Chiquinho). Probable lineups: Ponte Preta: Roberto, Régis, Betão, Diego Sacoman e Uendel; Baraka, Magal, Fellipe Bastos e Adrianinho; Leonardo e William. Internacional: Alisson; Gabriel, Índio, Juan e Fabrício; Ygor, Willians, Otávio e D'Alessandro; Scocco e Leandro Damião. Internacional 1x2 AWAY @2.25 bet365 4/10
FT 1-3 :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Criciuma - Botafogo RJ 23:30CET Probable line ups: Criciuma: Galatto; Sueliton, Ewerton Páscoa, Leonardo e Marlon; Serginho, Elton e Morais; Lins, Marcel e Bruno Lopes. Botafogo RJ: Milton Raphael; Edilson, Dória, Bolívar e Julio Cesar; Marcelo Mattos, Renato e Lucas Zen (Octávio); Rafael Marques, Hyuri e Elias. Many thought that Criciuma will easily get relegated to serie B this season but the results don´t tell this, they are on great positive run for three games all 3 winners ( and a draw in copa sudamericana against Ponte Preta in away match). On the side of Botafogo many key missings for this game, they need to improvise expecially at the back and midfield. Criciuma (0) AH @1.83 sboboet 4/10 Both teams to score YES @1.57 bet365 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 10 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SC Internacional v Santos FC (23:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético Paranaense v Fluminense FC (23:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Esporte Clube Bahia v Criciúma EC (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Goiás EC v Cruzeiro EC (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botafogo FR v SC Corinthians (01:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Grêmio FBPA (01:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.07 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portuguesa v Vasco da Gama (01:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SC Internacional v EC Vitória (23:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético Mineiro v Coritiba FC (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Flamengo v Santos FC (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] São Paulo FC v Atlética Ponte Preta (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread NAUTICO – GREMIO Nautico so far managed to collect only 9 points which is 13 less than they need to get to safe zone so in reality no one believes they will be able to stay up in this league. Even the chairman decided to give up – after they fired their last coach (fifth time this season) they decided not to invest in new coaching names so they left the team in hands of inexperienced former assistant. In last round they’ve managed to get a point away in Corinthias but it was lack of efficiency from opponents side that caused the goalless draw. Only spark of “creativity” from Nautico was kicking the ball as far from their goal as they can. That kind of play brought them only one goal in last 8 rounds, and today they’ll be without two of their best strikers Carioca and Rogerio (suspension and injury). Gremio is on the other hand on second place, only six points behind leading Cruzeiro and today they’ll try to shorten the gap because Cruzeiro is also going on difficult away trip to Goias where Gremio was also defeated two rounds before. That defeat was the only “black spot” in Gremio’s form – in last seven outings they won six. They do have some absences but those are not so important for the team and are mostly related to defense line which inefficient Nautico is not capable to put in danger. Since they appointed coach Gaucho they’ve found their winning formula and I really don’t see how Nautico will be able get two consecutive positive results against top teams – they wouldn’t be on the last spot if they are really able to do so. Bet: 2 (Gremio wins) Odds: 2.00 Cheers ;)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread is there any fresh news about Goias-Cruzerio game?? i wathed last games of Cruzerio,..bahia was so bad that they won easily, they werent good at Flamengo game but somehow they won 1-0 again, i observed fatigue on the players, so i am not sure what to bet on, i cannot trust both sides, waiting news from Bagzi if he can help us, otherwise i am gonna try to make live betting. Odds on Cruzerio now 1.95 , yesterday it was 2.10, ...

is there any fresh news about Goias-Cruzerio game?? i wathed last games of Cruzerio,..bahia was so bad that they won easily, they werent good at Flamengo game but somehow they won 1-0 again, i observed fatigue on the players, so i am not sure what to bet on, i cannot trust both sides, waiting news from Bagzi if he can help us, otherwise i am gonna try to make live betting. Odds on Cruzerio now 1.95 , yesterday it was 2.10, ...
Goias are undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Brasileirão.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Goias is currently in 9th place, with 26 points in the asset. In the last round they lost to Santos. In that match injured top scorer striker Walter (18 games , 8 goals) and today its output is questionable. Enderson Moreira is looking forward to keep Walter in the attack. Replaced at halftime against Santos, the striker had a small muscle injury diagnosed, but recovered. Goias pretty strong team especially at home, having a good defense (at home in 9 rounds, missing only 6 goals). Just today questioned the defense, out Ernando (18 games , 1 goal). Cruzeiro - the leader of the championship. Team this season looks great, the attack works efficiently and reliably defense. In the last round at home team beat Flamengo 1-0. Goias will play tonight against the same composition as in the last round. Little stories of personal encounters : Cruzeiro - Goias 5:0 26.05.2013 Goias - Cruzeiro 0:1 08.10.2010 Cruzeiro - Goias 1:0 18.07.2010 Cruzeiro - Goias 3:0 09.10.2009 Goias - Cruzeiro 1:0 05.07.2009 Goias - Cruzeiro 3:0 02.11.2008 Cruzeiro - Goias 0:1 24.07.2008 Goias - Cruzeiro 0:0 07.10.2007 Cruzeiro - Goias 1:0 22.08.2007 Goias - Cruzeiro 2:0 16.08.2007 Quite revealing statistics. Cruzeiro is no doubt today's match will try to continue their winning streak. In general, expect this match to be open, they are a team that shots a lots on target. Besides, Egidio and Ricardo Goulart will be the attraction, since both were at Goias in 2012 and now are regular players in Cruzeiro. Recall, that Goias are newly promoted, they've won Serie B in 2012 and lateral Egidio was the best assists giving player while Ricardo Goulart score 12 goals / 34 games. And for this encounter... Brazil » Série A » Goias - Cruzeiro, Tips: 1) Cruzeiro Goals Over 1.5 at 2.25 Bet365 2) Both to score? Yes 1.80

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Botafogo and Corinthians are dueling in Maracana. Clash of the teams where home team is without win since 2006. In recent years, the home field advantage factor does not say much when facing Botafogo and Corinthians in the Brazilian Championship. Since 2006, the home team does not know what is going out victorious from this duel. On the side of Rio, coach Oswaldo de Oliveira has the return of megastar Clarence Seedorf, who served suspension on Sunday. The mission is to try the third consecutive win for not giving clearance to the leader Cruzeiro, who has 40 points, four more than Fogo. Remind you Cruzeiro and Botafogo will face each other after two rounds (19.09/2103). With 30 points, Corinthians must win in Rio, not to lose contact with the front of the peloton. Atletico PR, last member of the Top 4, has 34 points. Corinthians: still counting on the possibility of having on the bench both Guerrero and Alexandre Pato, who played matches with national teams of Peru respectively Brazil, on Tuesday night. Corinthians have the best defense in the League: only 8 goals received in 19 games. Still.. the very recent history, shows that this match could go very crazy. 26.05.13 Corinthians - Botafogo RJ 1:1 (0:1) 23.09.12 Botafogo RJ - Corinthians 2:2 (1:2) 12.07.12 Corinthians - Botafogo RJ 1:3 (0:1) Trend to be continued.. now that Fogao's "brain", Seedorf, rested for the past match.. and the attacking duo Paolo Guerrero - Pato, that might step in after break.. looks good to give a shoot... Botafogo - Corinthians 1) Both teams to score? Yes 2.05 WilliamHill 2) 2nd Half Goals, Over 1.5 2.50

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread I cannot understand why Portuguesa are such a favorite. Two midfielders and defender out... Valdomiro, Bruno (both sent off against Gremio) and Bruno Henrique (third yellow) are suspended for the hosts (!). Vasco scored 6 goals in the last two away games, and this is the merit of new coming striker from Vitoria (on loan), Willie Hortencio Barbosa 20 years old, 5 games / 3 goals, all 3 goals scored away from home. Consider this match a goals... festival. At least, Portuguesa show some improuvement lately, since the new coach arrived: 3 wins - 1 defeat, at home. Brazil » Série A » Portuguesa - Vasco, Tips: 1) Over 6.5 Goals at 23.0 2) 2nd Half Over 3.5 Goals at 11.0 Bet365

I cannot understand why Portuguesa are such a favorite. Two midfielders and defender out... Valdomiro, Bruno (both sent off against Gremio) and Bruno Henrique (third yellow) are suspended for the hosts (!). Vasco scored 6 goals in the last two away games, and this is the merit of new coming striker from Vitoria (on loan), Willie Hortencio Barbosa 20 years old, 5 games / 3 goals, all 3 goals scored away from home. Consider this match a goals... festival. At least, Portuguesa show some improuvement lately, since the new coach arrived: 3 wins - 1 defeat, at home. Brazil » Série A » Portuguesa - Vasco, Tips: 1) Over 6.5 Goals at 23.0 2) 2nd Half Over 3.5 Goals at 11.0 Bet365
i was gonna put medium amount of money on away win, i agree with you, i am gonna watch whole game tonight, live betting is also available for in case match can end Draw... i am gonna skip goias game tonight.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2013 Thread Im surprised no one has mentioned the game between Atletico PR vs Fluminense. Atletico positioned 4th in the table with an impressive home record. Still undefeated at home after 8 games playing against a struggling and inconsistent Fluminense. Odds for Atletico PR to win is 2.00 @ bet365. Am I missing something? Is there something I am not aware of?