** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League 2013 - Magic Weekend

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catalans Dragons v London Broncos (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Wildcats (14:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Hull KR (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Warrington Wolves (18:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v Widnes Vikings (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Huddersfield Giants (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2013 - Magic Weekend Saturday previews: 4pts London Broncos (+18) to beat Catalans Dragons 10/11 Boylesports Doubtless all eyes will be on Scott Dureau in this match to see how he goes after so long out and it will only be natural that he takes a while to get fully up to speed but he is still capable of delivering quality plays which London will have to be careful of. London have some players of their own who can deliver big plays on this pitch though and after a bit of a grilling from Tony Rea after last week I think they can stay within 18pts of their French opponents here if not actually win the match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-london-broncos-betting-london-can-kick-off-the-magic-weekend-by-staying-close-to-dragons-20130524 3pts Castleford to beat Wakefield 8/5 Paddy Power I think Castleford are fair value in this match. For whatever reason when these two met over Easter, the Tigers were in a right slump but things have improved since Millward went and I think they’ll continue to improve under Daryl Powell too. I like the Castleford players. Michael Shenton is an excellent centre, while Carney and Dixon are good backs too but Rangi Chase could be the game changer here. Wakefield are full of muscle but they lack a little bit of direction and an ultra reliable goal kicker without Paul Sykes and that could be the difference here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/castleford-vs-wakefield-betting-castleford-look-good-value-to-upset-their-rivals-at-the-magic-weekend-20130524 4pts Hull KR (+10) to beat Hull FC Evs Bet365 These two have met at the Magic Weekend on four previous occasions and surprisingly Hull KR have won all four. It will take a decent effort for them to win this one but I wouldn’t put it beyond them because this match is sure to be very tight. Both sides raise their games for this derby as it means so much to everyone so even if Hull FC do win it, and with Dobson back in the Hull KR side I don’t think that’s in any way a certainty, I don’t think it will be by as many as 10pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-fc-vs-hull-kr-betting-magic-weekend-is-the-perfect-stage-for-another-tight-hull-derby-20130524 5pts Warrington (-8) to beat St Helens 10/11 Betfred St Helens have copped a bit of a short straw here having played on Monday night, three nights after Warrington played. They then get the Saturday night slot in this match so they’ve had a short week and have the huge loss of Paul Wellens to deal with too. Wellens will be a massive loss. He was immense on Monday night and you sense Warrington might not have to work as hard as they might have had to in order to score tries. Warrington have a potent attack and although they lost last week their quality was good and I think they can beat an injury ravaged Saints side by quite a few points more than 8pts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-warrington-betting-warrington-can-take-advantage-of-st-helens-injuries-in-manchester-20130524

Re: Super League 2013 - Magic Weekend Good day on Saturday. Sunday's previews: 4pts Widnes to beat Salford 5/6 Stan James I think Widnes will win this but this is likely to be a very high scoring game, a see-saw game if you like. I just think when push comes to shove Widnes have the better quality of creative players and probably more of them too and on a big Etihad Stadium pitch that is likely to count for plenty so I think they’ll run out winners of a high scoring contest. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/salford-vs-widnes-betting-widnes-can-create-more-opportunities-to-score-at-the-etihad-20130526 4pts Bradford (+10) to beat Huddersfield Evs Bet365 Huddersfield are understandably favourites for this match but they’ve had some tough assignments in recent weeks and this could be one too far. If they do win I don’t think it will be by a lot. The derby nature of this match will ensure Bradford are bang up for it and they’ll all raise their game as we saw at Leeds over Easter. Whether they have the quality to win I’m not entirely sure but they have enough to stay within 10pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-huddersfield-betting-bradford-can-keep-close-to-huddersfield-at-the-magic-weekend-20130526 4pts Leeds (+10) to beat Wigan Evs Skybet This will be a cracking match to finish the Magic Weekend off with. It would be a surprise to very few if these two aren’t lining up against each other at Old Trafford at the end of the season. It would take a brave man to go against Wigan and I’m not a brave person but I do think Leeds can stay within a score or two of their opponents here. Leeds were in control against St Helens last week before they stopped playing and they are unlikely to stop playing in this match. This will be fiercely fought and played at the intensity of a final and Leeds do well in those games. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-wigan-betting-leeds-can-round-off-the-magic-weekend-with-a-big-performance-against-wigan-20130526