Tour De France

Contadors price looks far to big at around $3.50. Everybody is taking for granted the fact that Froome will be ahead of Wiggins after the first week and wiggins will help him for the rest of the tour. Sources around cycling are saying that wiggins isn't interested in playing second fiddle to Froome but I dare say if Froome gets on top early he has no choice. Contador is a freak and at the very least should be equal fav imo. What's everyone's picks ? Top 10s and so on.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tour De France

Contadors price looks far to big at around $3.50. Everybody is taking for granted the fact that Froome will be ahead of Wiggins after the first week and wiggins will help him for the rest of the tour. Sources around cycling are saying that wiggins isn't interested in playing second fiddle to Froome but I dare say if Froome gets on top early he has no choice. Contador is a freak and at the very least should be equal fav imo. What's everyone's picks ? Top 10s and so on.
There is a rumor, that wiggins won't even show up, as there is friction in the camp. That is the last thing sky want, if he ain't on board with playing second fiddle, I expect him to no show, and be number 1 next year for someone else.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.