** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Saturday 25th May

Froch v Kessler I like Kessler by KO here (11/2 @ Skybet). Personally, I don't think Froch knows how to clinch and on the few occasions he has been hurt he fires back when he should tuck up and spoil. I'll probably split my stakes 70/30 with Kessler to win outright (2/1 various) and the KO. Bellew v Chilemba I think Chilemba had figured Bellew out by the end of the first fight, I expect him to pick up where he left off and take this on points. (3/1 @ Stans/ Betvictor) All in all I predict a bad night for Matchroom...

Re: Boxing - Saturday 25th May [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bellew, Anthony v Chilemba, I (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Froch, C v Kessler, M (22:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Saturday 25th May Main fight preview: 3pts C.Froch to win by stoppage 5/2 William Hill I’m sure Froch will be looking for a fast start and get on the front foot and if he can get Kessler backing up it should negate some of the Dane’s explosive power. Kessler was decked by Allan Green so if Froch catches him flush like he caught Lucian Bute then we might even see a late stoppage. Kessler will look to work the body and counter punch but Froch punches in sustained combinations and as long as he is as good as his word and is in the best shape of his life like he says, and I think he genuinely is, then I think he can stop the Great Dane. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/froch-vs-kessler-betting-carl-froch-can-gain-the-ultimate-redemption-by-stopping-the-great-dane-20130524

Re: Boxing - Saturday 25th May Other two fight previews: 4pts T.Bellew to win on points 6/4 Betfred I think being in the shadows of the super fight will help Bellew here. He shouldn’t have felt the weight of expectation in the first fight because he has fought in Liverpool before but he clearly did. There isn’t that expectation here because half the arena will be in the bars watching the Champions League final rather than be watching this fight and that should help Bellew. This is still a tough assignment from the Bomber but he did everything wrong in the first fight and still got a fortunate draw. He knows a lot more about the devil here and I think he can take a wide points win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bellew-vs-chilemba-betting-tony-bellew-can-correct-all-his-mistakes-from-the-first-fight-inside-the-o2-20130524 5pts G.Groves to win in Rounds 1-6 10/11 Ladbrokes The promoters and the media can talk Alcoba up as much as they like but the odds don’t lie. Stevenson bomber Alcoba out inside two rounds and I expect Groves to get rid of him fairly quickly too. Groves’ sparring with Kessler should have him in perfect shape for this fight and I really don’t expect this one to go beyond halfway, particularly if Groves truly believes he’s ready for the winner of the main event. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/groves-vs-gonzalez-alcoba-betting-george-groves-can-get-the-job-done-quickly-on-saturday-night-20130524