** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Next Everton Manager

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, so sorry if it's not. A friend of mine at work Dad works in the property business in the Wirral, Chester and Liverpool and he seems to think that Victor Pereira has been shopping for houses in the Fornby area this week. Not completely sure of the reliability of the source but he's available at 16/1 on Betfair so might be worth a punt. GL

Re: Next Everton Manager Seems to be a two horse race between Vitor and Martinez now, the Liverpool Echo ran a story today in their rumour section that a Portugese newspaper said that he has already signed a pre-contract agreement with Everton, I know he was a guest at Goodison over the xmas period too. Who knows. Gl anyway

Re: Next Everton Manager

Seems to be a two horse race between Vitor and Martinez now' date=' the Liverpool Echo ran a story today in their rumour section that a Portugese newspaper said that he has already signed a pre-contract agreement with Everton, I know he was a guest at Goodison over the xmas period too. Who knows. Gl anyway[/quote'] OGS halved in price. EFC TO ANNOUNCE OVER THE WEEKEND...IM TOLD

These markets on the next manager are always up and down all over the place' date=' makes me laugh anyone bets on them![/quote'] I think backing next manager bets has been my biggest losing bet over the years. It's so easy to get tempted by the latest 'hot news', I've ended up backing no-hopers at tiny odds :$

Re: Next Everton Manager The market is all over the place. There seems to be so many In the know's on the subject with rumours going round everywhere. I also heard the Pereira rumour and that the job is his if he wants it and if he doesn't then Alan Stubbs (reserve manager) will take the realms. The market is crazy at the moment though with so many people seeming to think that they know something.

I think it is Martinez's to turn down now' date=' should be a done deal unless they cannot agree personal terms which is unlikely.[/quote'] You may be right, but that 2 million compensation maybe a hard bridge to get over, knowing how tight fisted this board are, It would not surprise me if they insisted Martinez pays it himself.

You may be right' date=' but that 2 million compensation maybe a hard bridge to get over, knowing how tight fisted this board are, It would not surprise me if they insisted Martinez pays it himself.[/quote'] The market is still not fully convinced as he is still available to back at 1.38 which is hardly "dead cert" territory.